[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

11902575_951455164913695_697140863021531

Every time someone asks me if I want pizza, then brings out a frozen one and sticks it in the oven.

Every time someone asks me if I want pizza, then brings out a frozen one and sticks it in the oven.

Had a sort of similar experience. (Frozen pizza is the worst though)

Told a friend of mine of a great pizza place near here and an hour later we drove over there.

But they were closed and the owner was on vacation that week.

This is how i felt

giphy.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Could eat that 10 times over; Mcdonalds has never filled me, don't even know why I bother with it - burgers taste 2 days old :lol:

Holly shit!!!! I struggle halfway in a double quarter pounder and we have smaller chips and burgers here in aus.

Question for the thread.

Your go-to "I'm hungry and i'm going to this snack bar/kebab shop/burger joint" Food (Alternative. Drunk off my face and now i want to eat [Food item])

For me its the good old Kebab roll

Basically the stuff from a kebab pizza rolled up in a pizza dough. I know of a place near here that adds fries.

If i stumble out of a pub with some friends. I'm going for one of these

Röda bönor xD. Although i'm partial to baked beans i'll try these red beans you speak of.

When im drunk a good kebab does the job but the next day, nothing can beat a cheese burger from maccas, best hangover food ever.

God I want to try this recipe.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm eating a carrot. Does that count?

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

One of these: 

16115011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=5d65b7

In two slices of bread, buttered of course: 

photo.jpg

= my kind of sandwich 

(Frozen pizza is the worst though)

Frozen pizza isn't nearly as bad as microwave pizza.

saarioinen_jaleihapitsa.jpg

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Went to Spain for a holiday this year with the family. 

First thing i have to eat for breakfast is an Ulster fry. 

Go me. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

damn I've been subbed to food wishes for years. I love his unexpected sense of humor

damn I've been subbed to food wishes for years. I love his unexpected sense of humor

I just discovered it. He's hilarious.

Had a sort of similar experience. (Frozen pizza is the worst though)

Told a friend of mine of a great pizza place near here and an hour later we drove over there.

But they were closed and the owner was on vacation that week.

This is how i felt

giphy.gif

my brother and sister eat frozen pizza pretty much everyday and never complain, me on the other side i hate/dislike pizza

looks... so... delicious  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Brothers green are pretty good but they are targeting the stoner frat boy segment and I only learn something new every once in a while but they do put out some funny shit.

https://youtu.be/YqUSpTAqQHE?t=21

I'll check them out. Have you seen the BBQ Pit boys? They're awesome.

I followed their mountain ribs method, with my own flavorings, and DAYUM. Those were some tender, moist ribs.

I like microwave popcorn

post-160594-0-67905000-1440796742_thumb.

I went to Nova Scotia this summer, had a hella time, and ate a bucket load of lobsters. I kinda miss it, yummy juicy lobsters. I'm sitting in class craving and imagining lobsters in my mouth. OMG!!!!!!!!

uYREubL.png

EDIT: this post doesn't make sense now, it got merged with the food thread.. Pooherino just made a thread talking about how he loved Lobsters (seen above) :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Good ol' salt water cockroaches !

I can remember farmers where I grew up using them as fertilizer for their fields...and I am not that old  ;)

Be that as it may, I am still first in line when the season opens.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on

Never will understand why people like these things, but to each their own :)

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Good ol' salt water cockroaches !

I can remember farmers where I grew up using them as fertilizer for their fields...and I am not that old  ;)

Be that as it may, I am still first in line when the season opens.

Never will understand why people like these things, but to each their own :)

call it whatever u want. they are hella delicious. and its not just the lobsters, its the experience, sitting near the beach, listening to the waves, the salty water smell and lobsters in my tummy

uYREubL.png

I agree but.

e2cd9f7a07.png

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I've had steak twice in the past 7 days.

Once, I had a rib-eye, medium rare, cooked in a cast iron skillet with salt, pepper, butter, and rosemary. Sided with a baked potato.

The other was (Outback Steakhouse) prime rib, slightly below medium rare, with mac'n cheese and a baked potato.

I like meat and I like carbs

uYREubL.png

K let's close the thread.

K let's close the thread.

thread got merged with food thread, end of case :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/