Linus's New Vids

CartertheCOCguy

you said your currently 14. i don't want to sound like im using your age against you but i believe you are being naive and thus have naive opinions (this is most likely due to age). For example you are using very simple models to describe how Linus makes money and how the channel operates. you are perfectly find to say you no longer like his video style or content and to stop watching. you posted several reasons for why you have your opinion and we are merely try to give you the other side of the coin so that you can re-evaluate and see if you still hold them.

and a stable career is one where the prospects look good. and for linus i would say it is. they are expanding which implies he makes enough profit to reinvest. his view counts are stable or increasing. he does a larger variety of videos to prevent channel "stagnation".

ps he was also correct and therefore didn't need fixing. you probably haven't covered it in English yet.

I care

ACtually these types of videos are some of their most funny ones. Nobody wants to see 100k lamborghinis for the 4th time!

bro, if you don't like Linus' content, THEN DON"T WATCH!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT YOUR CHANNEL!! Its one thing to give feedback and suggestions, and another to bash someone because they don't make the type of content that YOU want. That is extremely selfish and downright babyish. there are more people in this world than you, and so far, the most other people seem just fine with they videos that linus makes. if people stop watching his videos, that's his problem. stop complaining and go watch someone else's videos.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254254-re-linuss-new-vids/#entry3482958

You seem so naive. You don't think the world revolves around you and the first post says he should change his content because you don't like it. And BTW like half his videos are about affordable stuff.

In the same way as if you're doing a "normal" 9-5 job and you're no longer needed by the company. You lose your job!

If content doesn't appeal to you, don't watch it :P.

You're 14. I don't think you'd care about a baby monitor anyway, but a lot of the people on this forum may have kids.

And there are only so many 500W PSUs you can review. A lot of the content is expensive because that's what's interesting. It's interesting as most people wouldn't see it anywhere else.

Of course his videos are for money views, he has a family feed, a company to run and people to pay. That doesn't mean his videos are bad or anything.

A lack of affordable tech? It's not just casuals that can only spend about $100 on their PC a year that watch Linus, he's just providing content for a wider audience. There's people that are willing to spend more than you that also watch Linus.

Well he makes enough to support a family, employ six people and put money into expensive camera equipment. Don't think Linus is some poor martyr sacrificing himself for the good of all of us. This is a business. Linus is in it to make money. The day Linus stops making a profit is the day we don't get content (or at least full time high quality content). I don't think this is going to happen any time soon though. Linus has done well for himself. He has some reach into a couple of different markets and that makes him valuable for the companies in these markets. This means profit! Makes him dangerous too (i.e.  "Keep on Diggin" seems to be a widely used internet term for Ubi). Hope he doesn't get sued because that mean bye bye profit.

@CartertheCOCguy

I think it less to do with money and more to do with keeping up a consistent 1 video per day strategy. If you have a problem with that... well what the hell do you expect? There is a limited amount of content so the odd time that mean you get a random video. Linus isn't here to please everybody. He is here to make content. If you like it great; if not, deal with it.

Not trying to be mean but I don't know what you expect.

YES, yes we do! Mhuhahaahahahaha!

But seriously, we do. Trust me.

I'm actually LMAO at this. That was funny.

To the OP, I'm not much older than you, 15, but i see the flaw in your logic. Linus provides high quality videos every damn day about something new and interesting. What if he reviewed PC hardware every day? 

"Welcome to linustechtips. Yesterday we reviewed the 280, now we are reviewing the 280x. It is a little bit better than the 280, bye!"

You simply can't do what you're asking. 

IDN2pzD.gif

I had more than one job at 14. 

You're 14. What the hell do you know about a career?

Actually, some servers use 128gb RAM... and use 48TB NAS...

It probably still is. Intel being Intel still want the LGA 1366, 980X to be silly expensive. 

Speak for yourself

His fault for doing what he wants to do? You are seriously mad that he chose to do what he wants to do because he does not cater to YOUR specific needs?

This is selfish to the maximum

It probably still is. Intel being Intel still want the LGA 1366, 980X to be silly expensive. 

Why Linus changed his style of videos (from unboxings):

26:00

http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/579210628

Yeah that would be really boring. I'm saying this as someone who watches all of his videos. Consumers looking to buy a motherboard might want to see a review of that specific one. But we have other channels for that. Everytime ASUS releases their new motherboards, JJ is always there on some channel explaining each one. Linus should focus on the most interesting products. Those who innovate and really offer something special.

It sits in the Agera line-up, but it is actually a Koenigsegg One:1

Well... Most people like the videos cause they show what is possible, not because they can/want to afford it. If it would go after what I can afford, I would like no tech channel at all.

If you don't like them, don't watch them. Besides, even if he is a sell out (which he isn't), he still sticks to his roots of being honest.

Some good discussion in here, but I really don't like the way the OP was personally attacked. Everyone in this community is welcome to voice his or her opinion about the content we produce at Linus Media Group because that's how we improve.

With that said, the mix of low end to high end productsf is unlikely to change anytime soon, and the reason is that people are only interested in watching something new, and there's simply no innovation in the space.

How far back do we have to go to find a $100 graphics card that wasn't rebadged?

How far back do we have to go to find a $40-50 CPU cooler that performs any differently than every other $40-50 CPU cooler? 

Why am I not making videos about this stuff? Because it's BORING AS ALL HELL. The cost reductions that these companies are achieving through better manufacturing are being offset by the ever increasing cost of raw materials, so that's why we end up with effectively the same price and same performance year after year after year in these commodity categories.

I actually just had a meeting internally and we're killing off all-in-one liquid coolers as a review category unless someone comes up with something truly special or that we haven't reviewed before (like a triple 140mm or something). Why? Because I'm bored of them, and apparently so are you: 

That video has lower engagement, and lower views than most of what we've released in the last month even though it's a solid cooler.

The way I see it, my job is to make entertaining videos about interesting tech. You might not personally have any use for a smart baby monitor or a triple 34" Eyefinity setup, but did you watch the video? Was the tech interesting? Were you not entertained?

> " 1% of us will even be able to see in our lifetimes"

> that's why he's making youtube videos about it.

His job doesn't make him much money, so he accepts sponsors. He makes expensive reviews because whether or not some people will be able to buy the things he reviews, they like being informed and they like the eye candy. Another thing you should probably understand is some people like to buy things that they can't afford and they know it. For some that's cars or houses, for us, it's computers. I know that someday I'll splurge on a 3k+ PC that I can't afford, and I don't care. I watch all of Linus' stuff because I enjoy his personality, I learn something new almost every time, and it's better than rewatching Let's Plays in my free time.

I like his videos

i am trying to save my money for about a half a year to get a really nice computer

such a gladiator speech rip off xD 

i agree, people do attack on a personal level, even i was thinking some 14year old child is going to tell his "opinion" that changes year after year.... 

to the OP:

i get you get bored with watching stuff you can't afford, but you are 14. Basicly anything you get , somebody else has to pay.. You are in no position to achieve something, simply because you don't have any ways to do it.

So you are frustrated, or maybe you just are bored. I don't care one way or the other ;) fact is if you are going to open something like this you might wanna be a bit more down to earth. You may have edited your original post, but saying "i've been following for 3 years, i'm 14 now" and then starting off all the hate.... Well you are gonna get attacked buddy :)

As i have stated in comments and other posts, i originally didn't like the new format.

I haven't been with you for 3 years, or even two. I have been here for about a year.

Even in that time span, i have seen so many changes made. Some for the better, some maybe for the worse, but as far as the content goes, i enjoy it all the same.

Changes are a necessity to keep a channel from rolling into nothingness, and we all get it.

Most of us are fine with it, and most of us are not afraid of changes.

But there will always be the people that say "oh linus i miss the old you where you did everything in one shot and made mistakes and the videos had no real time limit, or guideline". Always. 

And when you change drastically the next time, those same people will be saying they miss you as you are now.

So go forth, and change.

We all welcome it.

I personally have always supported Linus and the videos he has made. And I have really enjoyed how far he has come in terms of production quality and the amount of awesome reviews he does now.

I have been subscribed to Linus for 3 years now and though I did really enjoy his unboxing videos I much rather watch the review about the product.

I now find myself always watching a review from him before I buy a product to make sure it is good.

Honestly, I'd LOVE some vLogs, unedited, just talking about his day, what projects they're working on, etc. I think his first video I saw was the "24Gb of RAM on socket 1366" video he did. Just chatting about the RAM and stuff. Love this style. 

I've also been watching the channel for a long long time, I loved the old NCIX intro. 

As for the products, as a channel you've grown a lot, which is good. The one thing I miss a bit is reviews of new mice and peripherals, ie the latest Tyon Roccat one for instance, the channel seems to be focused more and more on oddities and weird stuff, for instance the mineral oil cooled rig and that baby monitor. Don't get me wrong I love that content and I am certainly entertained, I won't buy it, but I also won't buy 95% of the other products you review. But I do would like to see more "normal" tech (I understand that it is hard to find mice or keyboards that do something new, but there are some, I for one would like to see that new Nyth Roccat mouse), doesn't have to be low end or boring cpu coolers, stuff like that Energy+ backpack was cool and still not too much an oddity.

I know that I am just one voice, and I still like the current content, this is just my 2 cents.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Well put Linus. We all know how important numbers are to you even though some feel they are insignificant. Your quote on Twitter put it so well

unless the OP was edited, I don't see anything hostile in there. I see disappointment and a tone of questioning.

anything you guys at Linus Media I watch, because it is all interesting, and no matter what it is I tend to learn a few new things, or am reminded of things I may have forgotten. I also watch because I find them all entertaining, even if there is only one joke, and even if it is super lame.

unless the OP was edited, I don't see anything hostile in there. I see disappointment and a tone of questioning.

People like that want LTT to be about gaming and nothing else. 

Thats the "roots" they want to go back to. O15 is just as bad as OP with that mentality. 

Your other opinions... OK sure. BUT what is this blasphemy?! Why would you NOT want to see an occasional overkill system? It can't hurt, right?

I like the videos that are more casual and I feel I can laugh along to. BUT if they were all like that they wouldn't be special any more, the variety in style is what makes the channel good. (And the high production quality, I don't like videos with crackly audio and compressed, blocky video)

what i meant was not much can change between for example between one GTX970 and another GTX970, change the cooler, bump up the clock speed and a different set of outputs than reference card.

People have different needs.

I would like to see Linus reviews something like this: http://www.aberdeeninc.com/abcatg/Stirling-X86.htm

That 48TB was so small business, not anything like datacenter-level, where I work.

But still those videos are entertaining, even though bit low-end...

Ofc I'm old-fart, few times older than 14, actually even my boy is older than that.

I have seen your message only just now after Linus posted about it on Facebook.

I have to agree and disagree at the same time, I read Linus' answer and I must say that since 3 years ago the content has evolved quite a bit. The production value of his videos has increased a lot, and the videos might be of less interesting products for you. But you also have to consider that... He has to pay his employees, the house used for the business and sustain his family, so yeah, maybe he's moving a bit more into the click-bait, more expensive stuff, overkill videos category, but frankly... It's not that big of a deal.

As Linus goes to expand his business like he is doing, I think having more product categories (everything of high-end or truly innovative) will be the way to expand his business and stay afloat. Look at TekSyndicate for example, the said in one of the The Tek videos that the taxes only are making them go bankrupt... You have to make videos that cater to broad audiences if you want to make a sustainable business based off of Youtube, and if you're very talented, and dedicated like Marques Brownlee (MKBHD) you might go on to make it a profitable business.

So yes he has departed from doing computer hardware reviews, and sometimes gadgets, now he does the opposite... But, seeing how his userbase has grown shows to me that he has done the right business move. I agree that it is not what I subscribed to in the first place, but... I don't look back, I look at what's ahead, the future, and the future tells me, Linus could make a good living if he continues to improve the quality of his videos like he has done over the past year or so. Note that credit must be also given to the creative minds working with him too (Edzel Yago, Brandon Lee) who do a marvelous job at making the videos look as good as they do!

Now to the part where I disagree with you. Yes a Triple SLI or CrossFire config with an X99 Extreme Edition Intel CPU is extremely expensive... But look at you, you even said it yourself, you are 14, You have the time to become older, and buy stuff after a few jobs here and there, you don't even have work (at least I don't think so, I don't know you of course so I wouldn't know what your life is like). When I was 14 I was dreaming of being able to afford a console, even more so having my own PC... I had a P4 at home with some random 3D video card, it could barely run GTA San Andreas.

So yeah, maybe the tech being reviewed by Linus isn't affordable for you right now, but in a few years, and some budget planning you could be able to afford a very nice rig.

Also like other members of the community said, we are not all between 12 and 18, some of us, if not most, are older than 20 and have jobs enabling us the opportunity to buy such ridiculous computer setups.

And you know what, if you make a very good video and post it on Kickstarter you might even be able to crowdfund your very own Triple SLI system :P

So here you have it, you are not wrong, but you also know what they say about opinions, it's like buttholes, everyone has got one ;)

Greetings. :)

EDIT:

Also on the subject of paper Airplanes and other gadgets/toys, it should be featured on the main channel, at least some of it.

Why? Well, it's simple, the example of the Paper Airplane:

- It shows where CPUs are headed, they consume less and less energy (seen also on Intel desktop and laptop CPUs you might say, but this example increases the demonstration of advancements in CPU power consumption more than the 3 to 4 watts on a desktop or Laptop that either caries a huge battery or is connected to a power outlet)

- Bluetooth, I mean, you can't miss that, this airplane has a battery smaller than an earphone and it has capacity for a very long time. What does that mean for the wearables market, watches, Google Glass or other? It's a very nice advancement.

Even though it wasn't explicitly featured in it's video the Paper Airplane is a good preview of what is to come and be expected of CPU GPU and Wireless comms manufacturers. And then there's Tesla making research in battery technology.

And to those who might point to a certain Video, the firetruck video was posted loooooong loooong time ago, and it was one of his most watched videos for a long time on his channel, so it's also no wonder that he is trying that route again to get more viewers and subscribers ;)

I'm perfectly fine with his reviewing of enthusiast-grade hardware.  It's extremely interesting to see what top end hardware is capable of (This statement is backed up by view counts).  But I kind of understanding what the OP is getting at.  The Paper airplane video should have been on channel superfun.  I do enjoy more low-key videos like case reviews, mid-grade videocard reviews (and builds featuring midgrade hardware).  maybe there should be a divergence of the content made.  Like exclusively PC tech should be on a channel by itself.

This is his job and living; and your opinion will not be the same as most of his viewers. I find the baby-monitor videos etc very boring so I simply click off of them and do something else! You can't like everything. As for him doing very expensive tech, I'd rather see awesome water cooled blazing fast builds than builds with an I3, 4GB of ram and integrated graphics, wouldn't you?

Thank god!

Agreed. They're all too uniform. You could just dub an existing AIO video and no one would be the wiser.

I really respect all of the work you guys are doing, you brought me into the "Tech scene" and you made me love computers. But with the level of perfection you guys deliver in every video, sometimes it's nice to see a litte VLOG, or a Tour of something. And yes, many people (like me) are not interested in baby stuff, but just because we are too young, and don't have some. Always remind yourself that you helped atleast 10 000 People which may bought that stuff who knows ?

Anyways keep going your way, except with that freakin' Whole Room Water Cooling Video, just publish it, or maybe even make a stream about it!!!! :P

Greets from Austria 

Channel(s) wishlist:

1. Less scripts.

2. More improvisation.

3. More SuperFun.

4. Cats in racks.

The beauty of growing up in the digital age is that (thanks to squarespace, sign up now and use the LTT code to receive a discount) when you finally grow up, your mistakes will be present online for you to easily access and realize just how stupid some opinions you formed when you were 14 were.

If you dont like his content, then unsub

These 3 way sli/uber expensive rigs shows what can be done

but he has done videos in the past on  building pc's on various budgets

the range of videos he does is fantastic IMO, and i try to watch every video he uploads

these $500 items are things that some people can afford if you are enthusiastic about said product, so that is a non issue for me

You may not want to see  a $10,000 rig but i can bet that many people on here do, Who doesnt wanna see a crazy tricked out build that costs many times what a lot of us have spent

You dont get to dictate what content you want Linus etc to make. you either like and support what he does, or you go somewhere else

You. Are. A .Fucking .Moron. 

He has a wife 2 kids, and hired 6 people, and you say he makes little money? Get the fuck out of fairy land bitch, it's the real world.

and @OP Yes I agree, he just does it for money and views, he just says shit without knowing what it means, and for popularity. You see how long his sponcer messages are? I was subscribes for 2 years, then after he made the forum everything started to change, and I said "fuck you Linus, your a cunt! :D" and stopped watching his shit. 

I hate this site too, because it either Little kids (most of his audience) looking for free Tech Support, or stuck up little asses that sit on their computer all day and don't live in the real world, and bitch about every little thing that's not perfect, or theroys of something, and not what they actually know. 

I'm soon blocking this site for myself because I get mad whenever I see some asshat post on it. 

I love the varied content, it keeps it interesting. I do get bored of the overclocking guides and to a lesser extent the build guides (I like the idea of themes and builds that aren't just based around a specific budget). However, I do understand that those are just something you do when you are in the tech industry. There's just something I miss about that handy-cam style of video. And while im still holding out hope for the separate channel that is just nick or someone holding a camcorder and filming as first impressions are formed. I can understand from a business perspective why things are the way they are.

Linus' videos became more mature and pro. Less entertaining? Yes, I guess. But I personally don't care. His improvisations, jokes and stuff were just a pleasant bonus, I subed to him because of information he provides in his reviews, and the last ones, with overview section and benchmark section with Luke, are just great about it. Just take it easy and look for entertaining in real life, not on interwebs

Regarding the original topic:

I watch Linus' videos to learn about the state of the tech market because I enjoy it and I enjoy how LTT covers them. Even if there are products that I'm never looking to buy or won't be able to afford any time soon, I feel like I can learn something from these videos so I watch them.

That recent eyefinity video?

I'm unable to afford that, but not only was it really interesting, it was educational not just because" Linus said this and thus I learnt that", but because it provides insight into these types of setups, allowing me to judge the qualities of such a setup for myself.

The bluetooth paper airplane video?

I'm not looking to buy that and I didn't really learn anything that I wanted to know but at least I got a gift idea out of it and I thought it was really cool. However, my first though when I saw the video was: "doesn't this belong to something like SuperFun more?" - something to consider maybe.

The need for seat gaming chair video?

That's definitely not directly tech related, but it's something relevant to the majority of the subscriber base and I thought it was good to know - I think it's fine and not really out of place.

The baby monitor video though? I watched it because I thought that because Linus was reviewing it, it might be something cool or interesting right? I was disappointed when this was not the case and I felt that it was just a random (albeit well-made) review of something irrelevant to at least me, and I'm guessing at least the majority of the subscriber base.

In summary, I think that as Linus was saying, choosing not to review boring products that really have no new features or out of the world performance or anything like that is fine since there isn't much to gain out of these reviews. However, occasionally reviews are really out of place and I feel don't belong to this channel or don't really deserve a LTT review at all (mostly lifestyle-related products and some indie game "impressions" way back at some event).

Yes, they probably (more than likely) will fix it; however its been at least a month (give or take) since it became known, and as far as I know it still hasn't been fixed. So to be advertising it as such is still misleading for anyone who plans to (or possibly was convinced) to buy it over the past month. I simply don't think its right to be advertising a product in a sponsor spot when it doesn't actually meet the specifications given in that sponsor spot. 

The G3258 was cheap, and he did some affordable stuff before. Yet i see no problem with his content. Sure i can't afford half of the stuff he reviews, but i'm happy enough to learn more from him.

I'm being entertained and informed of stuff that I normally wouldn't be exposed to, as most of the tech being reviewed and talked about on the channel, is hard to come by or not at all existent, in India. So I can safely say that LinusTech and LMG is a positive force in our online world.

So guys, enjoy the content, even if some of it's not particularly tailor made to suit your tastes or needs!

YouTube FTW! :D

i don't like his new content either 

i was going to make a thread about this later but then i remembered a guy who made a post about a recomendation/complaint about case review and everyone talked to him badly ,this community will eat whatever linus shits .I freaking loved linus 3 months ago but now i have changed my opinion (i still watch him) 

i know he has shit to pay  but still we can complain 

edit:

my problem is not that he makes reviews about expensive stuff but the content is different,the music has changed and he acts a bit more childish he is not the tech pro he used to be 

i don't like his new content either 

i was going to make a thread about this later but then i remembered a guy who made a post about a recomendation/complaint about case review and everyone talked to him badly ,this community will eat whatever linus shits .I freaking loved linus 3 months ago but now i have changed my opinion (i still watch him) 

i know he has shit to pay  but still we can complain 

Not true! There is some of his content that I don't like!

Anyways

ALL THE QUOTES.

Although this thread kind a turned into a giant flamewar, at least that's how it was when I left.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Okay... I want to start this topic off saying, i have been subscribed to Linus for years, and these are my OWN opinions.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()

APPLOGY IS HERE: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254254-re-linuss-new-vids/#entry3482833

Linus's New Vids are for Views and Money

I have been subbed to Linus since i was 11. That's right 11. I'm 14 now, I have been very unimpressed in his content lately. I loved his videos BEFORE he this was a full time job, it seems the latest videos (EX. Baby Monitor, Smart Paper Airplanes, $500+ Earbuds) are all for views. I dont wanna see Linus in the "Suggestions" box in YT if I'm watching a video on a remote control car. Also, another reason I don't like his 'New' content is the lack of 'Affordable' tech. We don't wanna see a video on a $10,000+ 3 way SLI/Crossfire rig that only 1% of us will even be able to SEE in our lifetimes. I would want to see something that we can legitimately can afford. 

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS :)

@Linus_tech

He mostly use to do rigs which is affordable. He never ever did a rig which was above 10k since i subscribed 2 years ago.

Seems like you have not watch his latest build videos...

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Okay... I want to start this topic off saying, i have been subscribed to Linus for years, and these are my OWN opinions.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()

APPLOGY IS HERE: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254254-re-linuss-new-vids/#entry3482833

Linus's New Vids are for Views and Money

I have been subbed to Linus since i was 11. That's right 11. I'm 14 now, I have been very unimpressed in his content lately. I loved his videos BEFORE he this was a full time job, it seems the latest videos (EX. Baby Monitor, Smart Paper Airplanes, $500+ Earbuds) are all for views. I dont wanna see Linus in the "Suggestions" box in YT if I'm watching a video on a remote control car. Also, another reason I don't like his 'New' content is the lack of 'Affordable' tech. We don't wanna see a video on a $10,000+ 3 way SLI/Crossfire rig that only 1% of us will even be able to SEE in our lifetimes. I would want to see something that we can legitimately can afford. 

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS :)

@Linus_tech

Btw you said you are annoyed at his latest type of vids, earphones and stuff. 

What do you wan't him to review instead of those stuff?

Did you know that he makes money out of reviewing. He do not have a big amount of choices while choosing stuff to review. He gets what he gets to review

He would not make anything if he would always review the more intressting stuff 500 times like GPUs etc. He cannot call Nvidia and say "Yeah I got nothing to review from you now, can you please send me a new GPU or something cuze I got nothing to review".

He needs to review what he gets, not what he wants

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Wow that's a lot of quotes! Anyway, thanks for apologizing, it takes a real man do do that. ;)

GJ

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

He mostly use to do rigs which is affordable. He never ever did a rig which was above 10k since i subscribed 2 years ago.

Seems like you have not watch his latest build videos...

Hey, see his post here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254254-re-linuss-new-vids/