MTG. Come share your experience/collection

Simplicity

Anyone here a MTG player? I love to collect the cards, make constructed decks, and definitely open the new sets up to see what I can make next.

I'm currently in love with a RTR set. I run an Azorius echantment control, and a selesnya early game centaur/late game wurm spam.

Would love to know what you guys run, or just share some helpful info!

I LOVE MTG but I don't have any friends who play it in real life and I don't enjoy the game that the pro players play because it feels super cheap (not the MTG games on steam) so it is really hard for me to get into it and learn more.

But I run a plains artifact/myr token spam deck and a black/green bloodrush/unleash deck (I haven't gotten to test this one out yet though)

Ive got the same problem here, nobody to really play with, well at school i can, thats about it, maybe a 30 minute game. Wish my local card shop actually did FNM, would be fun.

Hobby was too expensive for me and no real practice partners so I stopped playing.

Went to the 2012 grand prix though, tons of fun even if my MBC started losing to JTMs

nope dont play it .... but I am thinking on getting scrolls soon which is similar

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Play Magic Online :) Used to play physical cards, but most  people who played here moved away, sadface :(

I helped pioneer the dominant deck in standard back in Mercadian Masques at the turn of the milennium :D Brownie points if you remember which one it was!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.