Surprise after an Exam.

brownninja97

So my school just had a Biology and History test one after another(only for people choosing history). This guy comes out of the exam and asks some girl on a date. Everybody stares and then the girl's friend vomited on the guy and the girls run away and the guy looks vomity. Naturally i was laughing too hard and i got a stitch. How would you react if you were watching or if you were the boy,the girl or the vomiting girl.

Before you ask no this isnt the most random thing i have posts not by a long shot.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

how you worded it is abit hard to understand?

let me get this right  after your exam one male asked another male out on a date? and this caused a girl to vomit onto one of the males?

good on the guy having the balls to ask and as for the girl thats just sad to see that affect her so much

Its all about those volumetric clouds

how you worded it is abit hard to understand?

let me get this right  after your exam one male asked another male out on a date? and this caused a girl to vomit onto one of the males?

good on the guy having the balls to ask and as for the girl thats just sad to see that affect her so much

After reading what i said again, i was like wtf did i do. Anyways i corrected that but a guy asks a girl out. her friend has a vomit attack and he looks sad.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

talking of vomiting and exams... how all good stories should start... one girl in my high school turned up to a gcse english exam drunk and mid way through the exam projectile vomited on some poor lad in front. i think he cleaned himself off and carried on.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

talking of vomiting and exams... how all good stories should start... one girl in my high school turned up to a gcse english exam drunk and mid way through the exam projectile vomited on some poor lad in front. i think he cleaned himself off and carried on.

Well i hope that boy wasnt following that girl after the exam.

Listen if you care.