Nvidia jumps 13% from last quarter, Intel up 11.6%, AMD slips 7%

How are you gonna invest if you can't tell what's good to invest in? I never learned off of articles, I just did self study on various sites(books too).

There are many ways to tell what's a good investment without reading articles especially with something so heavily based on analytics ;o (although I'm sure it makes a big difference). I'm not interested in it (currently) for profit, I just want to get a little feel for it (the real thing, not simulators). Plus I already think I know enough to get by, I just don't know how to use the system (lots of irrelevant stuff comes up when I search it because I don't know the keywords I need to use).

Disappointing really, they use to be around $4 and $5

fb37480dd09f7aefebfbb77356ee409c.png

Thank the the media lol. 

Maybe I should by some AMD stock. I'm sure it'll go up once they release their new GPUs.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Money, money, money.. :)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450