Car audio

Tadas

Hey everyone!

I was looking for audio system, for I car that I am planning to work on, it is an older car, so I want that audio system would look elegant (not the usual tron, MODERN FUTURISTICK LED bombed) device. Speakers hides under grills, so that wont cause any problem, what about the control panel (or how it is called (where you change music, can connect aux, usb :D)

Thank you in advance guys! :)

single or dual din?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

single or dual dim?

dim? Sorry I`m kind of new at this :D

collage_11.jpg

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

dim? Sorry I`m kind of new at this :D

*din also its the number of slots in the console/dash sort of like how many 5 1/4 bays something takes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Blaupunkt Toronto 420

Kenwood KDC-BT958HD

Pioneer DEX-P99RS

Blaupunkt Toronto 420

That looks nice, not too flashy, thank you :) I`ll check it out :) Can this fit any car? or do I need particular cables and connections?

That looks nice, not too flashy, thank you :) I`ll check it out :)

check the edit

check the edit

Thanks, heyy same question, do I need special cables or adapters? Or I can put this basically into any car?

Thanks, heyy same question, do I need special cables or adapters? Or I can put this basically into any car?

check the ohms for the speakers and the unit

check the ohms for the speakers and the unit

Ooh, okay :) becouse the car is pretty old, Mercedes-Benz 250D (1989) But it has sentimental value for me so I want to improve it, hope you understand :)

You will need a wiring harness specific to your car, and likely a dash kit as the stock stereo seems slightly larger then single-DIN.

"Rawr XD"

You will need a wiring harness specific to your car, and likely a dash kit as the stock stereo seems slightly larger then single-DIN.

Maybe I`ll find something, I know a few people that could help me, we should work this out (I hope so) :D

Maybe I`ll find something, I know a few people that could help me, we should work this out (I hope so) :D

Check out crutchfield.com - they make it easy to find all the accessories you'll need to install audio equipment into your car.

Ooh, okay :) becouse the car is pretty old, Mercedes-Benz 250D (1989) But it has sentimental value for me so I want to improve it, hope you understand :)

I dont recommended cutting up you 25 year old car, if you are looking foran aux jack get a cassette to 3.5mm adapter.

I dont recommended cutting up you 25 year old car, if you are looking foran aux jack get a cassette to 3.5mm adapter.

I have that, I`ll check out how it sounds :P

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9h5hmCsL_73SkdoYzhWSzFudDg/view?usp=sharing

I had four simple Infiniti speakers, worked just fine. 

I tried it on my mom`s car, sounded just fine, but the Mercedes speakers haven`t been used in years I`ll have to check even if all head unit functions work properly, becouse it is original Bladapunkt from factory I think :D :D

I'll sell you the stock tape deck from my '89 honda... nothing flashy about it. I'll even throw in a cassette to aux adapter for ya ;)

I'll sell you the stock tape deck from my '89 honda... nothing flashy about it. I'll even throw in a cassette to aux adapter for ya ;)

Thanks, but I`m not interested in buying anything yet, I`m just planning and expanding my horizons :D

I tried it on my mom`s car, sounded just fine, but the Mercedes speakers haven`t been used in years I`ll have to check even if all head unit functions work properly, becouse it is original Bladapunkt from factory I think :D :D

If everything works, just use an adapter or do some special wiring, don't go cutting up and ruining a 25 year old interior with a modern head.