Is This Brand Trustworthy?

Epic_Nex

I am thinking about buying a simple fan controller from kingwin but ive never heard of them, has anyone heard of this brand and know they make stuff that works?

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Fan controllers are pretty simple, I wouldn't worry about the brand too much.

This ^

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just try it, as long as you are just using fans there's a big chance it just works. If you are going to run pumps from it, things can get risky... but fans should be fine.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

This ^

I was looking at your planned upgrades and I saw the wd black. Ive had mine for about 2 months and its a loud drive. It is the loudest compentiin my system. I know this is just the way the drive is. No rma problems. 

I was looking at your planned upgrades and I saw the wd black. Ive had mine for about 2 months and its a loud drive. It is the loudest compentiin my system. I know this is just the way the drive is. No rma problems. 

Indeed it is a loud drive, though compared to other HDDs it is quite fast and reliable, so I'd say its a decent tradeoff.

I personally would prefer going with a WD Blue instead as they are fast enough for me and are quite a bit quieter, but the maximum capacity of the WD blue drives is 1TB which as a youtube content creator and gamer it can be pretty easy to fill... (404GB used on my current HDD, though I have been unable to record videos recently due to not having a GPU, so once I get back to recording that usage will easily spike up to 600GB+)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Wrong subforum? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Brand shouldnt affect your decision for that.

20 days after lol, thanks for the feedback

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II