Suggestion's for a headset and a controller

Rorossi

I really need help on this one, there are sooooo many good headsets and controllers in the market.

I was going for a steelseries h wireless and a razer sabertooth controller.

So any other suggestions?

Rorossi FTW!! :D

Audio Technica ATH-M50x and a Zalmann mic, and a standart Xbox 360 controller for pc (wired or wireless your choice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fD-M1F6L4g&list=UUNovoA9w0KnxyDP5bGrOYzg

An interesting video that I think has some valid points, I like the look of the modmic as well!

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

An interesting video that I think has some valid points, I like the look of the modmic as well!

you sir, are a freaking genius!!! thanks, i might just do this :D 

Haha, cheers - but all the credit goes to the people at TekSyndicate. 

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

It's definitely a good video, but disregard what they say about "never go with closed unless you are in a noisy environment." That statement is really incorrect....

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

It's definitely a good video, but disregard what they say about "never go with closed unless you are in a noisy environment." That statement is really incorrect....

yep, i agree, closed is the best when gaming :D