The GTX 980 war?

Rorossi

Okay, i was going to buy a Asus GTX 980 4GB for my new rig(the forum link), since there have been a ton of new cards out in the GTX 980 range, i was thinking which is more powerful and the usual stuff. And i have to fit it in a corsair 380T, so....gimme a few suggestion's :D

Rorossi FTW!! :D

I guess the Gigabyte G1 is one of the most powerfull. dunno if it fits into your 380T. 

who cares...

Okay, i was going to buy a Asus GTX 980 4GB for my new rig(the forum link), since there have been a ton of new cards out in the GTX 980 range, i was thinking which is more powerful and the usual stuff. And i have to fit it in a crosair 380T, so....gimme a few suggestion's :D

G1 Gaming or stirix or any 980 EXCEPT Gainward Phantom and PNY, imo they are just straight ugly

The different aftermarket coolers doesnt matter much Unless you are overclocking.
The performance is pretty much the same.

Personally i think the

Zotac GeForce GTX 980 4GB AMP (will probably not fit)

MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr (will fit with 11mm clearance)

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB WINDFORCE (Will not fit, It is 22mm too big)

and Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX (Will fit But only with 1mm clearance)

Looks the best.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

The different aftermarket coolers doesnt matter much Unless you are overclocking.

The performance is pretty much the same.

i do plan on overclocking in the future, that is after a few months on the stock settings, when i'll need a few more horses to keep it on the bleeding edge of graphical performance :P

If you want it to be quiet go for the Asus Strix model, but if you want out of the box pre-overclocked the evga ACX2.0 SC model has the best speeds for the price but will be louder as unlike the Strix the fans don't turn off when it isn't required. Hope this helps

CPU : i7 4960x @4.21ghz | Motherboard : MSI X79A-GD45 Plus ATX LGA2011 Motherboard | RAM : 32Gb @1600mhz Patriot Viper Red | GPU : Sapphire 7970 OC | Case : Cooler Master Centurion | Storage : 256Gb HyperX SSD + 2TB Seagate SSHD | PSU : Corsair GS800W | Display(s) : Acer B276HULA 27" 1440p + EDGE10 21.5" 1080p | Cooling : Corsair H110 | Keyboard : Corsair K95 | Mouse : Corsair M65 | Sound : Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Operating System : Win 7 Ult 64Bit

I guess the Gigabyte G1 is one of the most powerfull. dunno if it fits into your 380T. 

The G1 has a triple windforce cooler if am right, so that means it'll be around the 12 inch mark and the 380t has support for 11 inch GPU's only :/