Europe - Best Hardware Store?

I'm going with Alternate.be they have great package prices where I was luckely to find a package with a mobo, ram and cpu that I wanted and the discount on it is ridiculous.

Also the parts I order will cost me nothing to get it to me and will come at the door within 24 hours! :o

Ordering now :3

And thanks everybody for the respondses I might consider using one of the sites if I need something that I can't purchase from Alternate, but I doubt that their assortment will not fulfill my needs :p

As far as I know the best option here in Europe for cheap prices is to buy in a shop in your country: the prices tend to be pretty similar in all Europe (except in UK) but you will have lower shipping costs. in Which state do you live? If you are in Italy I have some pretty good sites.

Germany has lower VAT (19%) compared to Finland (24%) hence the lower price and if you order from within Europe you don't need to pay additional taxes.

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

The main problem I have with stores in Europe, mainly the UK is the price of mechanical keyboards. We have to pay an extra £20-30 per keyboard which is about $30-45USD more, it's such a pain

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6