Europe - Best Hardware Store?

Hello,

I am looking around on the net and I try to compare my build till I have the cheapest price including the shipping and I haven't really found a good website that has cheap prices, sents all the parts you want without forcing you to assemble it by them, and doesn't have an overpriced shipping cost.

Or that even has your parts in stock and doesn't let you wait months.

If anyone knows a store that's good for belgium customers then please post it below I will surely internet-hug you :)

Thanks in advance,

Pruxis

I live in Finland and I've ordered several times from http://www.mindfactory.de/ cheap and fast.

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

I can't speak german :L

Neither do I but you can just use Google translate or something. 

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

hoh.de

I live in Finland as well and I buy my stuff from Hardwareversand.de, usually cheapest and with the cheapest shipping. You can also use chrome to translate the german language to yours, though hardwareversand has their site in english too. 

Also, something you might wanna look at, http://geizhals.de/eu/ It's basically a price comparison site between shops in Europe,

as far as i can tell you, just order from amazon anywhere in Europe. 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

I've been using caseking.de, for generic computer hardware they are OK.

LoL xD Till now only reccommendations of German Hardware shops :D I thought there are shops in other countries too ^^

I actually live in Germany and I order my stuff at www.mindfactory.de and/or www.alternate.de

Sorry for potential spelling mistakes, I'm from Germany  :rolleyes:

As far as I know the best option here in Europe for cheap prices is to buy in a shop in your country: the prices tend to be pretty similar in all Europe (except in UK) but you will have lower shipping costs. in Which state do you live? If you are in Italy I have some pretty good sites.

LoL xD Till now only reccommendations of German Hardware shops :D I thought there are shops in other countries too ^^

I actually live in Germany and I order my stuff at www.mindfactory.de and/or www.alternate.de

It's Germany's fault having all the cheapest hardware shops haha. To be honest, if you want a good british shop, amazon.co.uk and scan.co.uk

It's Germany's fault having all the cheapest hardware shops haha. To be honest, if you want a good british shop, amazon.co.uk and scan.co.uk

And i thought the hardware would be expensive around here :D

Sorry for potential spelling mistakes, I'm from Germany  :rolleyes:

what about:

http://www.cclonline.com/

http://www.play.com/

http://www.ebuyer.com/

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/

http://www.maplin.co.uk/

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I order my parts from azerty and mycom i just ordered a i4770k, asus z87 pro, corsair 550D, some random ass asus dvd burner and a western digital blue 1 terra HDD (i dont need lots of storage). waiting for parts should arive wednesdayish

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

I have no experience of these shops, hence why I didn't list them. Even scan is borderline good for EU customers, they in fact lost my money for 2 weeks when I ordered my 780 from them lol. But if you live in the UK, it's fine.

Ebuyer is the most reliable, only had 1 issue with them and that was cause they sent me 2 gpu's instead of 1 once :3 no problem with that XD didnt even get charged for it

Character artist in the Games industry.

Ebuyer is the most reliable, only had 1 issue with them and that was cause they sent me 2 gpu's instead of 1 once :3 no problem with that XD didnt even get charged for it

did you return the gpu or keep it?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I always use some kind of price search engine. price.ro, compari.ro.

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

did you return the gpu or keep it?

got it before a gaming event then sold it there :3

Character artist in the Games industry.

I live in Belgium as well and i ordered my parts from:

Mijnitshop.be: they have everything, but not every known brand (they only have corsair PSU)

Conrad.nl: Has a huge variety of cases.

Coolblue.be: best service i have ever experienced. If you order before 3p.m. you get it the same day. And if you order between 3 and 11p.m you get it the next day :D (graphics cards, CPU and SSD's only though)

Here in Norway I usually use Komplett.no, they have a few "Pick-up-Points" around the country and one of them is 10-15 min away from me :3

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

Cheapest parts I have found are on hardwareversand.de (surprised nobody has mentioned it). Shipping isn't that cheap (€30 to Ireland) so I will only use it if I am buy a lot of components at one time. Pointless for one off components. It's also annoying as you can't pay by credit card. It has to be done through a bank transfer. Was a straight forward process but did require trip to the bank. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700