LinusTechTips Wallpapers!

XTankSlayerX
Go to solution Solved by XTankSlayerX,

Just reposting one of my older wallpapers just in case anyone wants to download it after seeing it in Linus's Many Cable Management video.

Video Links

Vessel: https://www.vessel.com/videos/DMZEBWV4T

YouTube: N/A

Download here in 4K!

Click the picture first, that's going to take you to the 4K Version. Download that one (Right click > Save Picture As)

21793020078_a6463ca521_b.jpg

could you make a minimalist wallpaper with straight and/or curvy lines for dual/triple monitor setups?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

could you make a minimalist wallpaper with straight and/or curvy lines for dual/triple monitor setups?

I might try this, it'll probably be useless, but I'll give it a try :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Alright! Time to start rolling out those Santa hats!

@nicklmg is up first!

15777016798_60fda6f807_b.jpg

Thanks to @[member=AlexStrizenec] for pushing me to do this! :)

How come i never saw this before  :o

I was still rocking old wallpapers 

post-28149-0-61133700-1417952713_thumb.p

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Is there a higher resolution version of this? and is the flakes becasue of my monitor or the file compression?  

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/2NES1WHmu0VCJi0t33VqPbT2hQ5G9yN45P-hbt7rHfpTCQUzjJmcRISkeOizKMyMwAxZJw=w1894-h995

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

here you go. It will still probably flake though :(

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7554/15180731174_3ea3cf7636_o.png

Why is it flaking? 

Ps Awesome work! 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

@XTankSlayerX Have you used the "Export for web" method? Or just the Save as -> PNG? With the Export for web, you can select PNG 24 from the selection

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

@XTankSlayerX Have you used the "Export for web" method? Or just the Save as -> PNG? With the Export for web, you can select PNG 24 from the selection

I will try that! Im a complete noob despite what i can make :P

What have you been using to do your wallpapers since your trial of Adobe Photoshop expired?

@XTankSlayerX

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Nothing/Photoshop.

Reinstalled Windows... Yey.

Ah, that would've been a pain in the butt.

Also, have you managed to move all the wallpapers from your old wallpaper thread?

Link: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198548-linustechtips-wallpapers-im-back-d/

@XTankSlayerX

They should all be here :)

Ah, alright. I initially thought that you had just had your old wallpaper thread moved to here...until I saw the date of your first post on this new thread. Did you think of asking for that or you weren't bothered?

Mate, you should copy and paste this for your member title, it'll look better. :)

— LINUS TECH TIPS — Official Wallpaper Maker

@XTankSlayerX

Mate, you should copy and paste this for your member title, it'll look better. ;)

— LINUS TECH TIPS — Official Wallpaper Maker

@XTankSlayerX

I gave myself that title :P I don't work for LMG :P

I gave myself that title :P I don't work for LMG :P

I know that, but it'll still looks better. I can show you if you want. :)

@XTankSlayerX, what version of Photoshop do you use? I've found something that might be useful to you.

Here: http://prodesigntools.com/new-adobe-cc-free-trials.html | https://forums.adobe.com/message/6216374#6216374

I hope that's helpful. :)

So I was bored for a few minutes:

044193ee83.png

I know it's not great :/

great work :D  I'll be filling my 2 4K screens with those

• ID                              Main system                                     Secondary System                                                    HTPC
  •  
  • ?                               daily driver, work and play                  encoding, raring and unraring                                    many things + watching media
  •  
  • CPU                           5960X                                                 3930K                                                                         i7 4770
  • Motherboard            Asus X99 DELUXE                            Asus Rampage 4 Gene                                              Asus Z87 Deluxe
  • RAM                         Gskill 8X8Gb DDR4 2400                  Gskill 4X4Gb DDR3 1600                                           2X 8Gb DDR3 1600 Kingston Value
  • GPU                         2X 980 GTX in SLI 1X 950                Geforce 210 GT                                                          HD Graphics 4600
  • Display                     2X PQ321Q 1X Smsng 2250           Samsung SynchMaster P2250                                   Sony Bravia KLV 40X450A
  • Case                         Lian Li PC P80 R                                CoolerMaster N300                                                     Tt DH 103
  • Storage                    Internal 13 TB, External 22 TB           Barr. 500 Gb Seagate, 2X WD RED 4TB                   Around 14 TB
  • PSU                          Tt Toughpower 1200W                       Tt TPG 750W                                                              Tt TPG 750W
  • Cooling                    NH-U12S with 1 NF F12 IPPC 3K     Tt Contac 30                                                               Intel Stock
  • Keyboard                 Corsair X95 RGB                               generic                                                                        generic
  • Mouse                      Microsoft Trackball Explorer 1.0         generic                                                                        generic
  • Operating System   Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit                   Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit                                           Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
  • UPS                           PCE MXL 3K                                       PCE MXL 3K                                                              PCE MXL 3K

Right this second, what does your desktop look like, Is it cluttered with icons? do you you keep it as neat as you can? do you have anything like rainmeter running? custom theme? Do you keep your taskbar full of programs? Show it off, dirty or clean!

My Desktop

Ss (2014 12 20 At 03.47.34)

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium