LinusTechTips Wallpapers!

XTankSlayerX
Go to solution Solved by XTankSlayerX,

Just reposting one of my older wallpapers just in case anyone wants to download it after seeing it in Linus's Many Cable Management video.

Video Links

Vessel: https://www.vessel.com/videos/DMZEBWV4T

YouTube: N/A

Download here in 4K!

Click the picture first, that's going to take you to the 4K Version. Download that one (Right click > Save Picture As)

21793020078_a6463ca521_b.jpg

Official thread?

Yep it's official.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Hey, love your work

Would you consider doing a version a "just keep digging" in a wallpaper format, I think it would be a cool idea

Awesome stuff you make their. Was the digging thing from yesterdays WAN show from you?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Awesome stuff you make their. Was the digging thing from yesterdays WAN show from you?

Unfortunately not :P Who ever made that did a fantastic job!

I want to copy that over into a wallpaper... I feel like that would be a asshole move for some reason :|

Unfortunately not :P Who ever made that did a fantastic job!

I want to copy that over into a wallpaper... I feel like that would be a asshole move for some reason :|

Is it fine. Just say inspired by random pic on wan show :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I do have a non LTT request if you can.

What can you do with

Playstation 2

Fedora 20

AMD Sempron 3850 (quad core)

EVGA GTX 750

?

Absolutely love your designs.

Resolution is just a number should be done in 8k or 16k ;D

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

You should probably update your signature :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Could you upload these in PNG format? There are some pretty bad artifacts in the gradient areas.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Could you upload these in PNG format? There are some pretty bad artifacts in the gradient areas.

I uploaded these in PNG format, im 99% sure its our monitors that cause the bars D:

15181241523_4587b1045a_b.jpg

15180731174_b3ed06ef83_b.jpg

I uploaded these in PNG format, im 99% sure its our monitors that cause the bars D:

The bars are actually caused by windows compression of the image, and as far as I can tell, it only occurs if the image is a resolution other than your desktop, so if you just resize the image before setting it, it should work.

HTTP/2 203

The bars are actually caused by windows compression of the image, and as far as I can tell, it only occurs if the image is a resolution other than your desktop, so if you just resize the image before setting it, it should work.

Ill give that a go then! Thanks!

@XTankSlayerX, OMG no wonder I thought you were dead, I wasn't following!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

@XTankSlayerX, OMG no wonder I thought you were dead, I wasn't following!!

*sigh*

Well, I wasn't too active cause I was busy with the phantom program, gotta get that bow.

Now... I still don't have ideas for wallpapers. But I will make then every now and them

*sigh*

Well, I wasn't too active cause I was busy with the phantom program, gotta get that bow.

Now... I still don't have ideas for wallpapers. But I will make then every now and them

phantom program?

Am i missing something?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It's a brokenfield 4 thing (I play it, but still maintain that it's broken)

HA! Brokenfield 4, I like you!

post-104353-0-52224300-1416865324.gif

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I conveniently got a third monitor today. i may now utilize 3 of these. thanks and good work!

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

IMAG0196

I LOVE THIS

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

So I decided to work on the thing I did in the livestream a while back, but I'm not sure what to put in the left half :/ Any ideas anyone?

7748b05056.jpg

(The bars come out the bottom and the top because it's a screenshot from AE)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

15577231588_d4220f828a_b.jpg

The capital A on the 'As' is really bugging me.

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

And the lack of capital "I"s.

Yep. Either all lowercase, or using the correct capitals would be the best IMO.

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1