IMG 2906

photo 3

photo 4

photo 2

photo

photo 5

More pics?

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

nice job.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Thanx guys! It's my 2nd liquid build.and my first custom cable build.

those ssd's was it hard to fit everything into the case

yes and no. had to make a custom bracket for the ssd's. and a couple overnighted orders for frozen cpu. the hardest thing was the 280 rad in the top. even with a month of planning things didn't work as smoothly as it did in my head.

Way to go looks great! Planning something similar in my 350d

i7 4770K | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus Gene VI |16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 10-12-12-31 (2x8GB) | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black 7200rpm | PNY GTX 780 Ti | Corsair HX 750w | Corsair 350d | Razer Mamba 2012 | Ducky Shine 2 TKL Red LED | Asus PB278Q @ 2560x1440

delete

i7 4770K | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus Gene VI |16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 10-12-12-31 (2x8GB) | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black 7200rpm | PNY GTX 780 Ti | Corsair HX 750w | Corsair 350d | Razer Mamba 2012 | Ducky Shine 2 TKL Red LED | Asus PB278Q @ 2560x1440

Ha, so much in such a small case, nice. Also, why did you not post this in the Build Log section?

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Hmmm... Not sure.. I just thought seance it was water cooled i should put it here... but it's my first time posting one of my builds

yes and no. had to make a custom bracket for the ssd's. and a couple overnighted orders for frozen cpu. the hardest thing was the 280 rad in the top. even with a month of planning things didn't work as smoothly as it did in my head.

Something always goes wrong no matter how much you plan. I really wish there were stores locally that sold WC stuff instead of ordering online and waiting a week to get it.

ya its was $100 extra in shipping because I needed different fittings. going to keep buy 2 extra of each because ill pay it in shipping if I don't. :)

ya its was $100 extra in shipping because I needed different fittings. going to keep buy 2 extra of each because ill pay it in shipping if I don't. :)

Oh I know how that goes. I could've bought a lot of extra stuff after all the shipping I've paid. I just spent $30 in shipping to get $50 worth of accessories for my case in order to complete the build.

moved to build logs...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

wow very nice man, could you post some pics finished ? witht he psu cables and stuff

i really like it!

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

looks good, really good 

but man, installing something in the 5.25 bay really breaks the look of the front panel. 

looks good, really good 

but man, installing something in the 5.25 bay really breaks the look of the front panel. 

Yeah I really do not like those full width bay plates.  They just totally kill a system if anything is installed in them.  Goes from looking really slick to almost cheap.  

Ya ill get more pics out this weekend.. And I didn't want to use the bay but were would I put a res??? It's the only place I thought was practical

Ya ill get more pics out this weekend.. And I didn't want to use the bay but were would I put a res??? It's the only place I thought was practical

Have you thought about using a T-line to fill and not use a res? I have seen some people do that.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

No I didnt... i could do that though... Hmmm ill have to think on that

have you thought about pushing the radiator inside just enough so you can put the 5.25 cover back on top?