project. red tide. (temp name)

chitoZ

some random stuffs :) you'll see it sooon whats the purpose of this haha 

post-13378-0-79031700-1416232040_thumb.j

Awesome so far, Pesky rivets though. to replace mine i just got some nuts w/o bolts at the exact width as rivet holes. Also to make it neater embed your images. So upload to flickr then emdeb them using the little tree icon beneath the emoticons/smilies

Steve

Awesome so far, Pesky rivets though. to replace mine i just got some nuts w/o bolts at the exact width as rivet holes. Also to make it neater embed your images. So upload to flickr then emdeb them using the little tree icon beneath the emoticons/smilies

thanks bro :) the srew collection of my grandfater is pretty useless. No srew will fit -.- ok im going to make a flickr soon . Amd im having a hard time uploadinh pics coz the limit space of thr site . Cant do large and better pics. But thank though going to do that soon

i cant emdeb my pictures why oh why . going to update . my progress 

thanks bro :) the srew collection of my grandfater is pretty useless. No srew will fit -.- ok im going to make a flickr soon . Amd im having a hard time uploadinh pics coz the limit space of thr site . Cant do large and better pics. But thank though going to do that soon

dont like flickr, use imgur

Steve

ok UPDATE :D  going to mod at night time  

post-13378-0-15104100-1416325533_thumb.j

before modding always remember SAFETY FIRST  

post-13378-0-31316300-1416325766_thumb.j

cutting with a heavy duty grinder because i dont have those small rotary tools :( 

post-13378-0-33015200-1416325897_thumb.j

cutting for the night is done :) time to rest 

post-13378-0-88197800-1416326002_thumb.j

Nice

:D

not bad for a first timer hahaha 

LOL you're either crazy or stupid.

Listen man, let me give you a tip. Cover those feet when you're doing anything like that. I know from experience after setting a sock alight that it's a bad idea not to protect your feet.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

LOL you're either crazy or stupid.

Listen man, let me give you a tip. Cover those feet when you're doing anything like that. I know from experience after setting a sock alight that it's a bad idea not to protect your feet.

naah me is strong . me dont need protection . because putting protection is not yummy if you know what i mean haha lol  . i didnt  know its just my  first time doing this :) i just followed the rules that they gave me . i do not think they ever told me to protect your feet with something :) hehe ok ill put shoes next time thanks for the tip 

cutting with a heavy duty grinder because i dont have those small rotary tools :(

Flip-flops of lesser protection

Binds when equipped

Feet                                                                                                                                                                                            Cloth

2 Armor

Durability 10/10

Item level 10

-5 Wisdom

-20% Resistance to fire.

Sell Price: $3

Seriously though, grinder and open shoes do not mix ;)

Flip-flops of lesser protection

Binds when equipped

Feet Cloth2 Armor

Durability 10/10

Item level 10

-5 Wisdom

-20% Resistance to fire.

Sell Price: $3

Seriously though, grinder and open shoes do not mix ;)

I have a fire extinguisher just at my side just in case so its fine xD lol ok ill put shoes next time ok ? Happy xD haha

I have a fire extinguisher just at my side just in case so its fine xD lol ok ill put shoes next time ok ? Happy xD haha

Just saying, flying hot metal bits and open shoes may not be in the best interest of your personal safety.

hehehe . thanks for the tips . but its pretty fine for me haha  ill ware shoes next time  :D updates soon or later tnx

this is the straightest that i could do for this day :) i hate my tools -.- using grinder instead of rotary tool hahha 

post-13378-0-33585800-1416403101_thumb.j

so this will be like this i can  imagine it already hahah 

post-13378-0-24586300-1416403165_thumb.j