Silverstone Nt06-Pro Problem

Decimus Aemilianus
Go to solution Solved by W-L,

I tried to mount the included fan, and the slimmer case fan included in the rvz01 but at the end (towards the PCI-E 16x slot) the fan can't mount because it is hitting the ram modules. 

Yeah from photos they don't look like it should bend down, as @connorpiper said RMA it since it was damage when it arrived.

SSTONE_NT06-PRO_00066.jpg

Hey guys, 

I am not quite sure if I should be posting this in troubleshooting but I mounted the fin array onto the processor but I couldn't get the fan on. I found that the fin array is on an angle which prevents the fan from being attached when the ram is present. Have I mounted it wrong or has the cooler been damaged in shipping because all the pictures I have seen of it are perfectly horizontal. 

Here's a photo I took with my phone:

10755008_838116212907572_263702846_n.jpg

Hey guys, 

I am not quite sure if I should be posting this in troubleshooting but I mounted the fin array onto the processor but I couldn't get the fan on. I found that the fin array is on an angle which prevents the fan from being attached when the ram is present. Have I mounted it wrong or has the cooler been damaged in shipping because all the pictures I have seen of it are perfectly horizontal. 

Here's a photo I took with my phone:

It looks like it got bent, but you should still be able to mount fans on it using the clips unless the frame of the fan doesn't sit flat with the cooler at all.

It looks like it got bent, but you should still be able to mount fans on it using the clips unless the frame of the fan doesn't sit flat with the cooler at all.

I tried to mount the included fan, and the slimmer case fan included in the rvz01 but at the end (towards the PCI-E 16x slot) the fan can't mount because it is hitting the ram modules. 

Yeah from photos they don't look like it should bend down, as @connorpiper said RMA it since it was damage when it arrived.

SSTONE_NT06-PRO_00066.jpg