Ugliest Tech Ever

Nokia 7280.. Oh god.

Is that a phone? OMG i need it.

The one with the ball thing is great

But the one with the ball thing has the fatal flaw of getting dust into the ball thing, which makes the ball thing no longer work like the ball thing is supposed to work.

?!?!?!?!?!?!

iPhones are the most solidly-built and (aside from the 6's antenna lines) most well-designed phones on the market. Nothing but the M8 has come close in recent memory, and that's an 'old' phone now. Even my 4S feels better in the hand than most new Android flagships!

/rant

I am pretty sure that was about the goldness and the general idea of gold phones.

This has got to be one of the ugliests

cougar_challenger_01.jpg

orangutan-teeth.jpg

am i the only one that thinks these look the same

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

basically every bit of tech in every star wars movie :)

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

The one with the ball thing is great

I disagree. :)

My friend had two. After a while both were hanging on his wall just as decoration. I took one to try out. The ball was not working because of dirt, cracked it open, cleaned, superglued back and used for week or two, then again the ball got dirty. Kinda liked the size, but clicking felt weird and the scrolling ball was bit uncomfortably placed. So again cracked open, cleaned and gave to my mom. She used it for week and changed back to previous one.

Chassis+Graphics+MB.jpg

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Gigabyte.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Gigabyte.jpg

Go that blue PCB! :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

X-CRUISER-AL-1_250.jpg

I remember someone came into the shop with computer in a back version one of these cases and had the worst color matching. The Motherboard was one of those old colorful Gigabyte boards (someone posted a picture earlier) a red PCB graphics card, standard green PCB memory, and to finish it all off a generic grey PSU with 0 cable management. According to the owner, no this was not a PC made from spare parts or hand-me-downs.

Anyways can you guess what failed? The PSU of course and according to my coworker who worked on it, the PSU took most of the computer with it.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

attachicon.gifouioui.PNG you know its sexy

madcatz copy

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

Some older Nokia phones are just.. Weird. This one is covered with bathroom rug by the looks of things.

nokia-7200.jpg

-snip-

I actually quite like that case

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

• 1 year later...

Steve Jobs did a wonderful job of turning Apple hardware design around when he was re-instated in 1997. This point is best demonstrated by comparing the predecessor to the iMac (the Power Mac G3 All In One) to the iMac., The G3 AIO was discontinued to make way for the iMac.

g3aio-level1-1.jpg

uploadfile__1_PC_9.jpg

(I'm not an Apple hater or whatever) Honestly, I think the iPhone 6 (+) and 6s (+) are ugly. Everyone always says it looks so good, but then I'm like "no it doesn't lol". I do really like the design of the iPhone 4/5 (and variants, except 5c) though, soo... Yeah

Here's some uglyness to look at :P

iphone-6s-plus-rosa.png

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

H630-White.jpg

You joking? The H440 looks awesome.

Its not the H440. Look at those bays, ruining the sleek front of the case. ew.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace