Who uses middle-click when browsing the web

RAGINRICKY

whoa never seen you in a while.

Ya, seriously.

@Jozi, where ya been?

I got a bit mad at couple of things so I decided to leave for a while.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I do. Had to buy a new mouse yesterday because my middle mouse button was double clicking. :( (Not really, I love my new mouse way more! :))

all the time and since I have the Logitech MX revolution i have that little button on the thumb rest bit mapped to ctrl+shift+t

I used to all the time, until I realized I could use Razer Synapse to make my thumb button act as middle mouse. Now I use that all the time.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I use it literally 100% of the time.

Same here.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I keep my middle finger on the middle mouse button at all times. So it would make sense for me to use it^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

All of the time for the last couple of years now. It actually helps save time in the long run, and can save you when you accidentally open something by misclick.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Nope, don't even remember it half the time.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Every time, I am a Tab Whore...

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I like it so much, that it even spurred some more habits... When I got an Alienware TactX mouse with my laptop (don't judge me :D it was an M11x), its middle button is way too hard. So I had to rebind one of the thumb buttons to middle button, and now it takes some time to readjust whenever I use any normal mouse. On the bright side, it's actually more convenient to use thumb for MMB.

Middle click? I use it all the time.
Be it to open links in a new background tab or to scroll up/down quickly, very useful.
Couple that with mouse gestures and it's great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I open and close tabs all the time using "middle-click".

This

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

i dont use the middle click very often just now and then if i do use it for scrolling 

I use middle-click religiously. Middle-clicking to scroll and to automatically open a link in a new tab are both fantastic. Why on earth wouldn't you use it?

I knew you could scroll with the middle click but I didnt know you could open windows in a new tab with it!! I am about to use it a lot more now! Thanks LTT!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I macrod middle click to F5, it is REALLY useful for forums to refresh, just try it, it's amazing.