Gaming screenshots

007Mix

Been looking forward to this game... 

Armikrog-

6hNQtTf.pngeZiytXl.pngHHilsBk.pngRANwnV0.png

Obligatory Star Wars

V3GVCvg.pngjOCvBKQ.pnghWteedk.pngxNmW5Xc.pngZn5KxEl.pngNBSkCak.pngdO668RB.pngpAqpyjo.png4PJUYgY.png

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Here some random Screenshots of my huge Collection ;)

This Game looks awesome and Gameplay is pure Fun. I love it.

http://imgur.com/a/Uo38J

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Some shots of AA:PG. They made a sound update and although it is better than it was before, it still isn't all that good. I can't hear footsteps yet I can hear gunshots and explosions from across the map. Makes the game very hard to play...

qcGhZLz.jpg

ZvkDW1K.jpg

@ConnorDahne

Nice Star Wars shots! I really wish I had the last one without the HUD. Would make a sick wallpaper!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@AlbatrossThank you, I've really enjoyed how nice the game looks.

Haven't had a chance to play around with it, if I find a way to disable to hud I'll post more lol

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

I'm really loving the game Creativerse. So far I've dumped 7 hours in it. It's pretty good, and I guess it's like Fallout 4, because you start out with nothing and it just kinda snowballs from there. This house was a dinky POS about 1 hour in, and about an hour and a half later it was almost this size (after that I started hoarding resources to create different things so house progress slowed).

For comparison, there's my house and then my friend's (even though I gave him most of the stuff he needed). My house has so many lights that it drags performance to the floor. Sorry for the HUD on his house though. I forgot to turn it off. Also, the lights next to the red ones on my roof are actually yellow, unlike the other ones that are white. I want to get them switched out for blue lights, but finding blue flowers to color the lights is hard. :/

gallery_37587_679_24831.jpg

gallery_37587_679_156303.jpg

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Witcher 3 is beyond beautiful. :o

1VtTeJZ.jpg

GYFkLJ9.jpg

goaCDM1.jpg

t8GLLeQ.jpg

CefZzyA.jpg3Zp4S8w.jpg

5jKdtQs.jpg

62p0yKp.jpg

YO5q8T2.jpg

SHniCLr.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Witcher 3 is beyond beautiful. :o

1VtTeJZ.jpg

GYFkLJ9.jpg

goaCDM1.jpg

t8GLLeQ.jpg

CefZzyA.jpg3Zp4S8w.jpg

5jKdtQs.jpg

62p0yKp.jpg

YO5q8T2.jpg

SHniCLr.jpg

There are better places and daytimes for screens. And you can tweak witcher more. It can look much better, but never will reach 2013 E3 lvl.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

There are better places and daytimes for screens. And you can tweak witcher more. It can look much better, but never will reach 2013 E3 lvl.

True, but I'm no master at screenshot taking just yet. :P and yea, I have installed some mods but can't really find anything that actually improves the graphics (and is still supported/updated). I wish it would look like the E3 trailer. :(

az_fallout4_01.png

az_fallout4_03.png

az_fallout4_10.png

az_fallout4_07.png

az_fallout4_15.png

az_fallout4_06.png

az_fallout4_12.png

az_fallout4_13.png

az_fallout4_14.png

az_fallout4_16.png

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

7Uq1Hlx.png

XqOM2Y7.jpg

Pimpin' Geralt. No lady can resist him.

XIj5kws.jpg

tjb6sZ5.jpg

pMqvCcb.jpg

2MFsG6i.jpg

xtxFZW8.jpg

KIjLyZw.jpg

SoTWoNq.jpg

uO0F7B9.jpg

AnDozBG.jpg

OUtN9da.jpg

dvVOD3e.jpg

Although I didn't get into the SC Alpha 2.0 PTU, there are ways around that...

Port Olisar:

The airlock in action(I'd link a .gif, but gfycat's taken a dump on me):

Outside with my Retaliator:

Gif might be a bit... big

https://gfycat.com/TenseUnfitDassie

Star Citizen is the most visually glorious game in the entire world.

I need two Titan Xs to get that look from SC? Fine. I'll rob a bank if I must!

Okay...the Crones were absolutely terrifying. I hope I get to kill them later on in the game!

pjNrSN3.jpg

Qc5cbEE.jpg

IByn4Vi.jpg

wbx6nPh.jpg

0oONsKO.jpg

N9vO6wD.jpg

KH6aVCc.jpg

3MGRQkb.png

l8ZW2Bk.jpg

B5KIsFC.jpg

Star Wars Battlefront maxed out: (Going to post some Star Citizen PU 2.0 screenshots later.)

Absolutely stunning!

Sildurs Vibrant Shader Extreme 1YLa8CM.png qAe6uao.png bUaqT1Q.png XBLtC4o.png 

Penguins or something random

Spoiler

(Main) Liquid Shadow V3 CPU: 5960x@ 4.7, Mobo: EVGA X99 Classified,RAM:G.Skill 16Gb 2666 ,GPU: 2 GTX 980Ti ClassifiedsPSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tb x3Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 25th Anniversary Edition 

Liquid Shadow V1 CPU4790k@ 4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power,RAM:G.Skill Sniper 16Gb OC@1866 ,GPU:  2 Sapphire 290x's watercooled, PSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tbCase: Cooler Master HAF X

Extra Rig: Cpu: 4790k@4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power, Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance/G.Skill Sniper,  GPU: 3 GTX Titans, Psu: Evga Supernova 1300G2, Storage: Case: Cooler Master HAF X

(First Rig)The Enforcer: CPU: FX 8350@ 4.6,Mobo: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3,RAM: HyperX 8gb @2133,GPU: Diamond Multi Media r9 290,PSU: XFX XTR 750, Storage: Adata Premier SP550 480gb, Case: HAF 912

Peripherals Razer Naga Epic Original, Razer Deathadder,Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G13, HyperX Cloud  

aMpVBiz.jpg

uHhaIIr.jpg

KWqbrcc.jpg

jzj2bgV.jpg

G9zbyZj.jpg

yRCphel.jpg

kyaHvVP.jpg

l0YfGlG.jpg

jb1Vcpj.jpg

CJj07aM.jpg

I opted to save Morkvarg/lift the curse. It didn't seem right that he was cursed for doing what the others on the island did...you know, killing and maiming. Why would killing a priestess, over women (pregnant too) and children, be the only offense one can do? If they are, as a people, going to raid, why can't he?

yISTZGZ.jpg

Hey everyone, here is a massive fallout 4 screenshot dump :P

Some may be a small spoiler but i got some big spoilers behind the one tagged with (SPOILER) :P

l5s2CuC.jpg

EOouEmP.jpg

10zOq7t.jpg

YDSFJ70.jpg

XnhZEMY.jpg

bbwtOPg.jpg

gVmbWGT.jpg

PPmM6jD.jpg

hl7eKf8.jpg

6eEn9Eo.jpg
2MiBSkA.jpg

Sildurs Vibrant Shader Extreme 1YLa8CM.png qAe6uao.png bUaqT1Q.png XBLtC4o.png 

Out of curiosity, what pack are you using? Personally, I'm using CUDAs, but they're meh (lighter things in the sun are too freakin bright).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Out of curiosity, what pack are you using? Personally, I'm using CUDAs, but they're meh (lighter things in the sun are too freakin bright).

Im using Sildurs Vibrant Shader Extreme , there is a slight difference between Extreme and high, anything below high doesn't look as sexy

Penguins or something random

Spoiler

(Main) Liquid Shadow V3 CPU: 5960x@ 4.7, Mobo: EVGA X99 Classified,RAM:G.Skill 16Gb 2666 ,GPU: 2 GTX 980Ti ClassifiedsPSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tb x3Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 25th Anniversary Edition 

Liquid Shadow V1 CPU4790k@ 4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power,RAM:G.Skill Sniper 16Gb OC@1866 ,GPU:  2 Sapphire 290x's watercooled, PSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tbCase: Cooler Master HAF X

Extra Rig: Cpu: 4790k@4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power, Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance/G.Skill Sniper,  GPU: 3 GTX Titans, Psu: Evga Supernova 1300G2, Storage: Case: Cooler Master HAF X

(First Rig)The Enforcer: CPU: FX 8350@ 4.6,Mobo: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3,RAM: HyperX 8gb @2133,GPU: Diamond Multi Media r9 290,PSU: XFX XTR 750, Storage: Adata Premier SP550 480gb, Case: HAF 912

Peripherals Razer Naga Epic Original, Razer Deathadder,Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G13, HyperX Cloud  

HsWckiF.jpg

fwBGiv6.jpg

jMKHLb2.jpg

vRkVTw1.jpg

NagcPBW.jpg

P3saJUl.jpg

uYWyXua.jpg

54TCJQF.jpg

Only played it for a few hours and already have over 30 mods... I wonder how long I can go without having to give up due to save corruption form pre-GECK plugins and lots of plugin switching.

My view from the office:

WK4HvQK.png

Yup gonna need some distant LOD mods ASAP... although in all fairness I did set it up conservatively for constant 60FPS.

14qCeom.png

how to upload 4k screenshots and can we take a screenshot using nvidia shadowplay ?

More Star Wars Battlefront:

gallery_24650_1098_578078.jpeg

Star Wars Battlefront maxed out: (Going to post some Star Citizen PU 2.0 screenshots later.)

gallery_24650_1098_99652.jpeg

gallery_24650_1098_277837.jpeg

This is what I want for Christmas and if it weren't for a deer taking out my car and by extension wiping out my computer fund I'd have it :(

#HuntingIsAOKSuddenly

Im using Sildurs Vibrant Shader Extreme , there is a slight difference between Extreme and high, anything below high doesn't look as sexy

Might have to try it, since I already have it installed lol

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Just Cause 3 1440p will be posted when I get off work, have really been enjoying the game.

After seeing Star Citizen shots posted by @StuntzI'm really thinking about trying it.

Are you having a good experience with it?