Gaming screenshots

007Mix

Here's one from my wow days.

Dat UI though. *cringe*

Here's a screenshot I took after my first H Garrosh kill a few months ago (It was so compressed the only way to make it look better was to downsize it to 720p)

IJNsSoJ.png

Dark Souls 2 rendered at 2880x1620 downsampled to 1080p with post-processing using gedosato mod

For some reason I can't get mine to downscale from anything higher than 2560x1440. Also if you haven't yet you should get the GEM-ENB that's compatible with gedosato.

http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/7/?

r284mNc.jpg

7wbZXDF.jpg

ZxOFrN1.jpg

Do you have a list of mods you use? Looks really good.

That's gonna be a bit of a problem. There is 186 of them at the moment.

Tell you what. If I find an easy way to make a list I'll inform you.

That's gonna be a bit of a problem. There is 186 of them at the moment.

Tell you what. If I find an easy way to make a list I'll inform you.

Do you use a mod manager? or are they all manual?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Do you use a mod manager? or are they all manual?

It's a process really. Nexus Mod Manager to download and install, BOSS to do some preliminary sorting and looking up which mods need cleaning, TESVEdit for cleaning and to test if the load order is sound and then I manually sort from the nexus manager if need be.

It's a process really. Nexus Mod Manager to download and install, BOSS to do some preliminary sorting and looking up which mods need cleaning, TESVEdit for cleaning and to test if the load order is sound and then I manually sort from the nexus manager if need be.

Screenshot of NMM maybe. Something along those lines. Can you remember like the main mods? Sorry to bother, just it looks so good  :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Screenshot of NMM maybe. Something along those lines. Can you remember like the main mods? Sorry to bother, just it looks so good  :D

Good idea. Here are some screenshots in a playlist. All the mods I use at the moment is on there:

http://imgur.com/a/oEjyj

Good idea. Here are some screenshots in a playlist. All the mods I use at the moment is on there:

http://imgur.com/a/oEjyj

Thanks a heap.  :)

Great Pics, what game?

Its blade and soul but its only out in asia -.- All hail 300 ping

You can use Boss Userlist manager to override BOSS sorting and add sorting to files which are not recognized by BOSS so you don't have to sort them manually every time.

Also BOSS is pretty much being completely replaced by Loot (by the same developers and still in beta: http://loot.github.io/), in fact masterlists are very outdated as Loot is a bit more smart and doesn't need masterlists. Here's a vid from Gopher about it: 

You can use Boss Userlist manager to override BOSS sorting and add sorting to files which are not recognized by BOSS so you don't have to sort them manually every time.

Also BOSS is pretty much being completely replaced by Loot (by the same developers and still in beta: http://loot.github.io/), in fact masterlists are very outdated as Loot is a bit more smart and doesn't need masterlists. Here's a vid from Gopher about it: 

Gopher to the rescue as usual.

Dark Souls 2

i-82H9tbK-X3.png

i-HGGT2cf-X3.png

i-n3LP5hN-X3.png

Fallout NV

i-qbDCGQj-X3.png

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Dude you're warlock not a healer get rid of those boxes lol.......

Lol. Nope. Im a death knight. .

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No need for that many boxes then still, unless your tank and use mouse over taunt macro's, and use agro indicators :P

Well i was using the same ui for both my dps spec and tank spec^^ 

And i can't change it since i unsubbed,Uninstalled and gave the physical stuff to a friend :P

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Dark Souls 2 - One More :)

i-QGgh7Nc-X3.png

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

There's so much Skyrim in here lately that I couldn't help but fire up my game for some photos.  Took a while to fix all my settings so that the latest ENB would take effect, but I finally got it working after a half hour.

13937193108_0d19e30cc7_b.jpg

Predator

14124141944_d886092580_b.jpg

Traveller

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

Try using vuhdo instead for raid frames you can hide it when you don't need it.

xD. I just said i don't play anymore :P

And i liked my raidframes. Don't diss the Xperil  B)

There's so much Skyrim in here lately that I couldn't help but fire up my game for some photos.  Took a while to fix all my settings so that the latest ENB would take effect, but I finally got it working after a half hour.

Predator

Traveller

What ENB are you using?

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

I really love the Skyrim screenshots or for that matter anything that is shared. Keep it up people. :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S