Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
007Mix

Gaming screenshots

I don't get how that last picture = "WoWified", that doesn't even make sense.

Not because of the graphics, obviously. They downgraded the graphical quality of the game quite a bit, but when I say "WoWified", it's because of the massive gameplay changes between FFXIV 1.23 (before the shutdown) and 2.0/ARR (the re-release version), where it has the same gameplay mechanics from most WoW wannabes. Some of the design choices and art style changed a lot, too. Now it's full of extremely flashy stuff, unpractical gear designs, tons of flashy/out of place mounts... you know, standard WoW fare. Now it's only missing Blizzard's signature gigantic shoulder pads.

Not because of the graphics, obviously. They downgraded the graphical quality of the game quite a bit, but when I say "WoWified", it's because of the massive gameplay changes between FFXIV 1.23 (before the shutdown) and 2.0/ARR (the re-release version), where it has the same gameplay mechanics from most WoW wannabes. Some of the design choices and art style changed a lot, too. Now it's full of extremely flashy stuff, unpractical gear designs, tons of flashy/out of place mounts... you know, standard WoW fare. Now it's only missing Blizzard's signature gigantic shoulder pads.

It's FF, they've never had "practical gear" more like weapons 3x the size of your body or just armour for the for the sake of aesthetics. And that mount isn't really out of place, it's just an exosuit. Maybe because you decided to ride it around in the snow?

It's FF, they've never had "practical gear" more like weapons 3x the size of your body or just armour for the for the sake of aesthetics.

In FFXIV, they did, and no piece of gear looked out of place within the game's setting. The game had a nice and clean aesthetic. You're probably just thinking about FFVII and Cloud's retarded sword, but really, no other FF was ever like that.

And that mount isn't really out of place, it's just an exosuit. Maybe because you decided to ride it around in the snow?

69e2c959d2e9285fd541e7f5f70fb8139b3464da

f14%20mount%20night.jpg

lXCxJZ1.png

Say what again? :/

Finally managed to get some free time and a new GPU, so I decided to play some BI: Burial at Sea II to further test my overclock and play a game after quite a long while of hardly any gaming at all :).

RuR3YjU.png

The Resurrection of a Dragon

2s6otn7.jpg

On top of the Throat of the World

2gtbz20.jpg

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

Had some time for Skyrim.

post-28804-0-97845700-1398913662_thumb.j

post-28804-0-02876000-1398913670_thumb.j

post-28804-0-64969500-1398913877_thumb.j

post-28804-0-54686500-1398913901_thumb.j

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Great shots, but whats with the DOF on the first one?

Sheeeit. Didn't notice that at first glance. That's some wacked shit. I'm crossing my fingers that it's bad luck and the modded building/location in the pic.

I know this is off topic but does anyone know why my skyrim will blur objects that I'm not looking at. Like if I look at close objects far objects will blur and vise versa. I'm using realvision enb if that helps anything.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

I know this is off topic but does anyone know why my skyrim will blur objects that I'm not looking at. Like if I look at close objects far objects will blur and vise versa. I'm using realvision enb if that helps anything.

The ENB you use probably has DOF(Depth Of Field).

My surround display and racing setup : Video My guides: How To Hold A Mouse - Mouse Sensitivity My build log: S340, HAF X, N600

NZXT S340, Intel i7 5930k, G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2666Mhz, Asus X99 Deluxe, EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified, EVGA Supernova 850w, OCZ Vector 150 240GB, Corsair H100i,

My run in with the law as a freelancer 

The screenshot isnt fancy but....well i lost all my fancy screenshots:(

post-40309-0-98848500-1399035315_thumb.p

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

My run in with the law as a freelancer 

The screenshot isnt fancy but....well i lost all my fancy screenshots:(

I love that game.