Gaming screenshots

007Mix

iysxzZYdvoQds.pngimRLPGvcK8A8u.pngib0I2sy6gywGN5.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

A couple from "Banished"

i-NN8qbSw-X3.png

i-KCfcCPM-X3.png

A few from "Skyrim"

72850_2013-12-06_00001-X3.png

72850_2014-02-19_00009-X3.png

72850_2013-12-08_00005-X3.png

72850_2014-02-19_00008-X3.png

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

What graphic mods do you use? Nice screens btw :)

I use Project ENB mainly.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

What graphic mods do you use? Nice screens btw :)

Thanks! :D  Here are some links to mods that show up in those photos.

NMC's texture pack, the small version barely has an impact on performance and is definitely worth trying. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43135/

Weapon Retexture Project, replaces a majority of the vanilla game weapons with very high quality textures all in one download. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38285/

The sniper from the last photo. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50805/

I also use an enb mod that I constantly change around but there are a lot of presets on the nexus that you can download and tweak to your preference.

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

Thanks! :D  Here are some links to mods that show up in those photos.

NMC's texture pack, the small version barely has an impact on performance and is definitely worth trying. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43135/

Weapon Retexture Project, replaces a majority of the vanilla game weapons with very high quality textures all in one download. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38285/

The sniper from the last photo. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50805/

I also use an enb mod that I constantly change around but there are a lot of presets on the nexus that you can download and tweak to your preference.

Arlight yeah that is pretty much what I use except I don't use a ENB presets, do you know any good ones? :)

Arlight yeah that is pretty much what I use except I don't use a ENB presets, do you know any good ones? :)

The one I use now started out as this enb, after trying both I went with the natural version. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55076/?

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

Titanfall

TitanFall%202014-03-11%2011-52-49-43-XL.

TitanFall%202014-03-11%2011-45-45-96-XL.

TitanFall%202014-03-11%2016-53-40-31-XL.

TitanFall%202014-03-11%2016-53-33-87-XL.

I haven't played Titanfall, but neither did the majority of people...so why is everyone so over the moon about this game? I can't really see what's so great about it. Reminds me of a mix between Battlefield 2142 and MechWarrior.

you do realise this is just for posting screenshots right?

I haven't played Titanfall, but neither did the majority of people...so why is everyone so over the moon about this game? I can't really see what's so great about it. Reminds me of a mix between Battlefield 2142 and MechWarrior.

Actually i had high expectations for this game but after playing beta i was totally disappointed.It feels like COD with mechs.Also,in my opinion, for a 2014.,game looks terrible and i read somewhere game uses source engine. 

Rule #1 Learn to spell

Rule #2 Stop being a troll, because you suck at it.

Rule #3 Take your own advice kiddo. 

Oh and by the way, if you scroll afew posts above mine you'll also notice other's comments...not just screenshots. 

Rule #1 be polite, I am not from an english country and don't speak alot of english and I'm not sorry if I offended you.

Rule #2 Im not a troll, this is a thread about posting screenshots.

Rule #3 Kiddo huh, I thought you said I should learn to spell. My own advice was ment for you but you completely ignored that so why should I care.

I don't care about other's comments since I wrote to you :)

I've only played a few hours and it seems like an OK game.  I prefer games with more of a story but I like playing BF4, COD, and Hawken once in awhile.  Titanfall feels like COD and Hawken combined.  Not a bad thing...  The single player campaign has minimal story and seems to be just a tool to introduce the player to the game mechanics and level them up a bit before they play the dedicated modes.

Now back on topic, sorry if I've posted these already...

i-5bkWN2M-X2.jpg

i-nMMZmTr-X2.jpg

i-fN5bzpB-X2.jpg

i hate AA in general in crysis 3 .I dont understand why in crysis 3 removing AA makes graphics look all jaggy but in other games like Metro last light/bf4 removing AA doesn't make jaggy at all?

A mountain displeased me in minecraft yesterday..

meincraft2_zps3f85b895.png

It is now a hill..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Started my Hawken journey a week or two ago this was my first beauty "Red Lancer"

post-36837-0-10246300-1394717988_thumb.j

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

Master destruction.

post-45390-0-93318400-1394781254_thumb.j

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

i-m3w92cj-X2.png

i-36HtDfH-X2.png

i-n7BhsTV-X2.png