Gaming screenshots

007Mix

I had a really funny fallout new vegas pic from last night I came across some dogs paying poker at a table with them all smoking but steam didnt save them because the game crashed soon after. I think it was one of the occurrences from the wild wasteland perk.   

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I had a really funny fallout new vegas pic from last night I came across some dogs paying poker at a table with them all smoking but steam didnt save them because the game crashed soon after. I think it was one of the occurrences from the wild wasteland perk.

Yeah wild wasteland on old world blues I believe.

Yeah wild wasteland on old world blues I believe.

Exactly!

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

iCEhancer 1.2 With modded config files.

post-20762-0-88012500-1387474770_thumb.j

post-20762-0-30841700-1387474786_thumb.j

post-20762-0-12070200-1387474790_thumb.j

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Minecraft.

post-20762-0-85627400-1388034103_thumb.j

post-20762-0-17372100-1388034112_thumb.j

post-20762-0-91693200-1388034129_thumb.j

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Minecraft.

Looks awesome!

You are using the mod called seus right ? :)

I have not posted any screenshots in awhile so here is some bioshock infinite ones. The game looks amazing and I like the story but I do not think it should be rated as well as it was.

2013-12-08_00007_zpsa106c0b1.jpg

2013-12-23_00009_zps16019815.jpg

2013-12-08_00039_zps8261ad17.jpg2013-12-08_00031_zpsdfea041c.jpg

and one skyrim one that I forgot about.

2013-11-16_00046_zps9d7af4e4.jpg

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Looks awesome!

You are using the mod called seus right ? :)

Yep sonic ether's unbelievable shaders and glsl shaders.

:)

Played some ladder today (bronze) and had the most insane game i have ever played. The protoss I played against build 130 workers and made no units except for some dark templar and voidrays. He also built a ton of cannons and built every nexus away from his mineral patches. I have had some weird games in bronze league but this is the most crazy insane game i have ever seen. I won after he lost his gateway and stargate and had nothing but cannons to protect himself with.

Starcraft2screenshot_zps1eef8290.jpg

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Played some ladder today (bronze) and had the most insane game i have ever played. The protoss I played against build 130 workers and made no units except for some dark templar and voidrays. He also built a ton of cannons and built every nexus away from his mineral patches. I have had some weird games in bronze league but this is the most crazy insane game i have ever seen. I won after he lost his gateway and stargate and had nothing but cannons to protect himself with.

You know, I think I was watching a video by Life'sAGlitch on youtube and they were handicapping themselves in various ways...

Pretty sure one of those ways involved building their Command Centers unusually far away from resources. So maybe you were playing against somebody doing some kind of low-tier cheesing?

Anywho... here's a really old screenshot from one of my favorite game series. :D

kBcfB3J.jpg

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

You know, I think I was watching a video by Life'sAGlitch on youtube and they were handicapping themselves in various ways...

Pretty sure one of those ways involved building their Command Centers unusually far away from resources. So maybe you were playing against somebody doing some kind of low-tier cheesing?

Anywho... here's a really old screenshot from one of my favorite game series. :D

I have seen lots of cheese done with cannon rushes and proxys but his proxy stargate and dark templar were late. I think he did do it on purpose or at least i hope he did because i have no idea why anyone would need 130 workers at any point in a game.

After giving it another chance and getting all my mods to actually work this time I've really been enjoying Skyrim, doing another play through with some story mods, focusing more on being an archer/stealthy this time.

Cud1Iav.jpg

NRPEsi3.jpg

Also decided to play a bit of Chivalry.

t2EzS5J.jpg

:o

I'm downloading the Bioshock dlc's now and i will post some screenshots later! :D

Here's a few of mine.

n7cLzIc.jpg4iPHIdi.jpgMeu6GfU.jpg

vegetation benefits the most from high res, wait for 4k then we'll see.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

post-24672-0-69362300-1388566798.jpg

Messing with GMod. I got bored and decided to make a photo shoot  :D. This is my first time playing the game (sanbox).

Nice haha! Is the game fun? Im about to buy it soon.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Here's a couple from my favourite game of all time:) As you might see the game is pretty heavily modded

Overlook from Point Lookout:wwDRz2q.jpg

Ready to head out into the world:

nPxkqSy.jpg

After giving it another chance and getting all my mods to actually work this time I've really been enjoying Skyrim, doing another play through with some story mods, focusing more on being an archer/stealthy this time.

Thats a nice looking game man:) are/what ENB are you using?

^^ Hey I just started up another play-through of fallout 3 just 2 weeks ago haha.

Took these a few months ago, the game is Project CARS.

9524980206_fca7988d41_b.jpg

9522199787_42b3dfaeea_b.jpg

9542619540_a35b88e879_b.jpg

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

Thats a nice looking game man:) are/what ENB are you using?

RealVision ENB with Enhanced Lighs and FX 0.4.2

kBcfB3J.jpg

What game is this if you don't mind me asking?

This was my best ever natural stat roll in Baldur's Gate. 105 out of a maximum 108 for a elf fighter/mage; with a good percentile strength roll to boot.

2sma1hI.png