Gaming screenshots

007Mix

That the new dx12 release of dolphin? heard it's got some staggering performance improvements with it.

SC 2.2 hit late last night (Early this morning my time). new ships! New weapons! New Zero-G animations and physics! Criminals and bounty basics!

One of those new ones: The Xi'An Scout. When in landing mode, sort of looks like an alien space bike, but actually folds out to be vertical in flight.

xX4vkBD.jpg

XzRpOef.jpg

Iacxjix.jpg

I'm having a good time in Squad. It is unbelievable how much I have to learn. I need to get over my horrible shyness in order to really be apart of this game/community though. xD

jonOs5i.jpg

V2Qj3uQ.jpg

2ke37tP.jpg

I was proning when I took this picture because I was getting shot at from the NE. That's why it looks like that. ahaha

32jX4u6.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Here are some more FO4 shots for those of you who are not yet tired of it. So far mod count is only up to 50, can't wait for the creation kit it should get much better in both aesthetics and gameplay.

SobER4L.png

Bunker Hill

IvhKJX0.png

this is not going to end well...

RJUpC8E.png

USS Constitution

gWEXykg.png

My new settlement is so very welcoming...

6 hours ago, Nicktrance said:

Here are some more FO4 shots for those of you who are not yet tired of it. So far mod count is only up to 50, can't wait for the creation kit it should get much better in both aesthetics and gameplay.

SobER4L.png

Bunker Hill

IvhKJX0.png

this is not going to end well...

RJUpC8E.png

USS Constitution

gWEXykg.png

My new settlement is so very welcoming...

You should avoid Spoiler like that (2&3).

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Let´s do some fishing.

2016-03-05_23483623.JPG

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Let´s do some fishing.

2016-03-05_23483623.JPG

Is that ArcheAge?

3 hours ago, PhoenixArising said:

Is that ArcheAge?

Black Desert

My save file. :( I had to start anew, but at least I have a new blutooth to even do this with. xD

warning! lots of images!

PbhvB1N.jpg

pGrhVrj.jpg

OXkcS65.jpg

0JyJhaI.jpg

I2xElRm.jpg

xD2iBpX.jpg

pItHA4j.jpg

zFGQOkr.jpg

LvuoBSy.jpg

jJ2i8Zi.jpg

Nrw6JRj.jpg

SLlcCOP.jpg

4j2Jq62.png

5HVj4lV.jpg

YtkF5Nb.jpg

dCsDrPh.jpg

ssOk4jr.jpg

k2kEvl9.jpg

sIB6Vfg.png

x4l02bG.png

rOvjR3E.png

K5Jssya.jpg

pF3g5wz.png

YHDu2nc.jpg

RTttROk.jpg

GPjYmj4.jpg

cJoN5gX.jpg

QX8Wlcb.jpg

xyEHhDU.jpg

Tutjovl.png

mi9s7uT.jpg

TCWJFP1.jpg

f0HgTio.jpg

zlo4VgO.jpg

Just wish i could get rid of the ghosting effect. Really irritating.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Tomb Raider vs The Witcher 3

Sadly with my current settings, TR looks a bit bland in screenshots, but is quite impressive when actually running around in-game.

mrlooV6.jpg

H1PsXRt.jpg

teUKP4C.jpg

The Witcher on the other hand...

32k6Xpf.jpg

yap4fWf.jpg

g32UYmu.jpg

IanOCHP.jpg

11 hours ago, Albatross said:

My save file. :( I had to start anew, but at least I have a new blutooth to even do this with. xD

warning! lots of images!

Hidden Content

Just wish i could get rid of the ghosting effect. Really irritating.

What the Hell is this?

2 hours ago, Praesi said:

What the Hell is this?

Looks like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword running in a Wii emulator.

More SS!

Spoiler

4nd8MXI.jpg

oyAIJ62.jpg

s4ho9kd.jpg

OvGX6uc.jpg

PGkATRP.jpg

FDcfbiH.pngYlBJfxj.jpg

wXWGzdm.jpg

dME8D5G.jpg

eFzODIk.jpg

wEMNmuv.jpg

GpJdNbG.jpg

Rolling the flower bombs is extremely difficult on emulator. Took me longer than it should have...

13 hours ago, Praesi said:

What the Hell is this?

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Dolphin emulator @ 1080p. :)

@Stuntz

Witcher 3 > TR. Damn your shots look amazing!

The Division. Not a game I own, a lad I know bought it, didn't want to run through the intro/tutorial, so while he's caught in work, he let me give it a run, and I gots me some screenshots:

Starting with garbage, because you know, Ubisoft.

byT7rKz.jpg

DA BRIDGE

vWmeGY8.jpg

Early morning outside a hospital

ioxqKoC.jpg

Come back from afk and the morning sun has gone a bit cold

R8UpIDr.jpg

The lighting in general is quite nice all in all

0Akrz48.jpg

MexfSmr.jpg

Thankfully it's not all grey and drab, at height of daytime when the sky's clear, there is colour to be found

q28MIwV.jpg

Runs "okay" on my rig (70 - 90fps) @ 1440p/ultra/hbao+/SSAA. As you'd expect, up it to 5k and it's another story, I was dropping under 30 fps at points.

Started with Friends. Here some Shots from the first Area.

1440p max settings. Controlls are very good.No Issues of any kind in the first 3 hours. Its very detailed and looks very good. Alot of good Weather or Bulletimpact Effects (Weapons in general are top. Smoke, Heateffects ect.). Its no WatchDogs 2 thank "God", so for 3rd Person Covershooter Fans worth a try.

Buts it´s NO MMO. Its a Coop Game with MP Area. Have that in Mind. 

I dont think this Game should be played alone. So for a SP Exp, you should play something else.

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-8-20-51-16.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-8-20-50-6.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-8-21-43-6.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-8-20-53-2.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-8-21-14-13.jpg

Spoiler

MFN5FDo.jpg

rQOzdm0.jpg

q8JHrAs.jpg

iN7ErO6.jpg

Pmac71I.jpg

w9edb2e.jpg

ufxSuRG.jpg

7ltjPOE.jpg

5JDzKjF.jpg

KJdDvEv.jpg

dmtTVwC.jpg

IvwW2Eo.jpg

4Nq7Rha.jpg

QwZAby5.jpg

3D9ClXj.jpg

YLZXeca.jpg

iLd13pg.jpg

tUSWkej.png

BKv5x6W.jpg

VOoGQxV.jpg

U65BKZJ.png

93dlGyT.jpg

EwJQT9z.jpg

aSsT2sV.jpg

QiZEc7s.jpg

xT9nYXU.jpg

ijEErme.png

DzgbTCs.jpg

ojAizMq.png

2wFStLS.jpg

Since I got the chance to play a little more of the division, I decided to clean up my reshade/sfx profile a little for it and fix my AO issues to get the most out of the visuals

FCs1Exc.jpg

BRC0gWa.jpg

Zf4Cs10.jpg

It's not quite the E3 level of quality, but it's not miles off.

NFS. Not bad looking but i've seen better.
lr5OcDG.jpg

J3ITVm0.jpg

ByrQC28.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Some more SS!

Spoiler

p6xdfhr.jpg

2ZYDURv.jpg

ApeZeDK.jpg

FX6ZNU5.jpg

I found a horde of kitties, saved them from isolation and they started following me everywhere. lol

pX5cycX.jpg

PkIA0Lc.jpg

oCBwSNu.jpg

GDFvIA2.jpg

RLn5qKL.jpg

C1Sfq9k.jpg

6KGFrMW.jpg

rbaaTN3.jpg

qSGodQv.png

6lTk70z.png

wdDcL0W.jpg

ay3rF7H.jpg

And some shots from a game off of Humble Bundle. It is pretty cute...kinda like a mix of Zelda, Bastion and a platformer.

Spoiler

EJVFqSu.jpg

Zxeh0nt.jpg

cWMXdez.jpg

AhPOkGp.jpg

TcpnANO.jpg

LxRqG8t.jpg

qY6NsqP.jpg

ohsRZ4u.jpg

udLnH1U.jpg

EWOexUN.jpg

EpE94Zb.jpg

75MD3VJ.jpg

yCzWdLt.png

1QpKZcU.jpg

The Crew :)

The Crew2016-1-25-19-23-19.jpg

The Crew2016-1-28-18-26-21.jpg

The Crew2016-1-29-19-18-33.jpg

The Crew2016-3-10-20-29-8.jpg

The Crew2016-3-11-15-28-2.jpg

Workstation: I7 4790K| Noctua NH-D15| Gigabyte gtx 660 OC| 16Gb Ram 1600Mhz| 2x FullHD 16:9 Monitors

Gaming rig:  FX6100 @ 4.5GHz| Club 3D radeon HD 7870XT Joker| 8Gb Kingston HyperX @ 2133MHz| MSI GAMING 970| 1680x1050 Monitor

Notebook:    Custom MSI GE60| I7 4710HQ| Nvidia Geforce gtx 860

I'mma huge fanboy of this car (and 240z)fcTTv6O.jpg

q1MJERh.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |