Gaming screenshots

007Mix

I started playing Project Reality. Controls are farked up hard, but it is really fun, even if I have no idea what to do and end up getting kicked. lol

Spoiler

A7bH9mZ.jpg

5SYw4rn.jpg

CbiKmHn.jpg

ElfhRoO.jpg

ZfAQ5Oj.jpg

And in this last picture, I actually flanked an enemy squad and killed them all before they knew what hit them. Then I ran into these bushes, dropped to my belly and reported the situation via the shoutbox before I got killed. lol very fun.

xZSDWFU.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider

i-pd85hNP-XL.png

i-BmrTqdB-XL.png

i-K8T3Rqg-XL.png

i-mmdMvGh-XL.png

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Rebel Galaxy

2016-02-29_00014.jpg

2016-02-28_00009.jpg

2016-02-28_00011.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 2/27/2016 at 2:31 AM, kerfurfulsnitz said:

Deleted everything and started over. Still adding mods. Looks much better this time around.

There's no way that runs well on a 6100 and a 960. That looks like Superb ENB or Grim and Somber. 

5 minutes ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

It runs better than I expected. 20-45fps outside, usually 50+fps inside (I occasionally get fps drops, though. I assume it's caused by lack of VRAM. Could also be my CPU. I'm just compiling a list of mods to use when I upgrade my computer anyway, so I couldn't care less about how it performs on this computer.) Using Rudy ENB, Climates of Tamriel, ELFX, Tamriel Reloaded HD, Realistic Water Two, Wonders of Weather (added yesterday), and HiRes Road Signs to change the look of Skyrim. Not sure if any of these conflict (they probably do in some way.) I haven't experienced any crashing yet, so that's good. My only problem is how dark and dull the game usually is.

Ah so not a ton of texture mods for now, just lighting. Fair enough. When I have some time I'll get together a list that I consider the bare essentials, if you want. I had somewhere in the 300s at my peak (had to do some merging)

Just now, JoeyDM said:

When I have some time I'll get together a list that I consider the bare essentials, if you want.

Sure. I'm still kinda new to modding Skyrim, so that would probably be really helpful.

1 hour ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

It runs better than I expected. 20-45fps outside, usually 50+fps inside (I occasionally get fps drops, though. I assume it's caused by lack of VRAM. Could also be my CPU. I'm just compiling a list of mods to use when I upgrade my computer anyway, so I couldn't care less about how it performs on this computer.) Using Rudy ENB, Climates of Tamriel, ELFX, Tamriel Reloaded HD, Realistic Water Two, Wonders of Weather (added yesterday), and HiRes Road Signs to change the look of Skyrim. Not sure if any of these conflict (they probably do in some way.) I haven't experienced any crashing yet, so that's good. My only problem is how dark and dull the game usually is.

Reveal hidden contents

Noon:

TESV_2016_02_29_18_22_56_246.png.a852ffd

4:30pm:

TESV_2016_02_29_18_23_56_454.png.e36cb56

7:30pm

TESV_2016_02_29_18_24_27_612.png.fc952af

Midnight:

TESV_2016_02_29_18_24_56_707.png.805fecc

8am:

TESV_2016_02_29_18_27_00_646.png.4b56ba6

Noon 48 hours later:

TESV_2016_02_29_18_27_43_227.png.64a022f

I guess it's time to find a new ENB and/or a mod to make Skyrim look better?

A few more screenshots (used Steam instead of MSI Afterburner to get these screenshots, so they will be a bit darker):

72850_2016-02-29_00001.png.351b7d4f260f372850_2016-02-29_00002.png.bd225f34b581a72850_2016-02-29_00003.png.48374316d0345

There are so many Dark Places in Skyrim

I made my Whiterun bright and friendly :P

2016-02-10_00017.jpg

2015-04-04_00023.jpg

2016-02-10_00025.jpg

2016-02-10_00029.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

There are so many Dark Places in Skyrim

I made my Whiterun bright and friendly :P

-snip-

What mods are you using? :D 

1 minute ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

What mods are you using? :D 

Mod1.jpg

Mod2.jpg

Just now, kerfurfulsnitz said:

Thanks!

Was a shitload of work till i got this list working. Took me hours to get rid of gamebraking mods. Trail and Error of Hell. But this List works perfect. 

Dungeons are awesome. Dark with realistic Lightsorces. Adds so much to the atmosphere, i love it.

Continuing my weird obsession with older games, here's the black sheep of CryEngine - Crysis 2. It wasn't an amazing looking game at release, but a HD pack and some mods later and it stands up better today.

Sadly I couldn't get a sweetfx/reshade profile that'd let me get rid of the horrible yellow filter in the game without completely throwing the vibrance and contrast off - and simply dropping the yellow tone made the crazy bloom levels even more blinding.

XPMWFqR.png

QGFSdiK.png

HuSx8eb.jpg

YvfMhXt.jpg

DjsFw9l.jpg

Edit: And some from Dying Light: The Following. I did what I could to remove the yellow filter in DL (it's nearly as bad as CoD for it). Didn't come out too bad. New patch that adds nvidia pcss (nv's soft shadows) seems to have screwed with the HBAO+ to some extent, interior lighting has gone haywire for me. There's some really crazy global illumination to go on where a room should be dark from boarded up windows. So all the shots will be exterior only!

2BJcKaR.jpg

H9tnmoz.jpg

b6nZ7an.jpg

OtFloMq.jpg

YESSSSSSS! I finally managed to unlock the last skin for my M4A1! It has been tough lately with all the hackers and bad ping. lol

AA:PG:

Spoiler

00MmXNi.jpg

6ni2uIQ.jpg

gCexpkT.jpg

l45TKNK.jpg

Project Reality:

Spoiler

1o6aw5O.jpg

37VAE9k.jpg

sWViFsK.jpg

DtLKMNA.jpg

C55ZuER.jpg

I have no idea how to select spawn points. xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

12 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

Sorry, i uploaded a screenshot but imgur seems to be freaking out on me, will edit image back in when it stops doing whatever its doing :P

You dont have to use imgur anymore. Just drag and drop the picture into your post.

Yeah i ended up going with that option, it doesn't seem to look as nice as it did in game when i was playing however >:(

Because #Murica

2016-03-02_00040.thumb.jpg.b14f13919080e

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

FC: Primal

It's ehhh.... typical Ubisoft fare. Looks nice enough, same old rehashed ideas, and terribly optimized. Even pushing my 5960x to 5.1GHz I hit 100% cpu usage and only ~75% gpu usage on both cards, game is ludicrously cpu bound and only runs on 2 cores tops, 2nd core peaking at ~ 60% usage, all others sit idle. Dropping to stock frequences my fps plummets, I can't hold a stable 60 fps. Hell, I can't even hold a stable 40 fps @ 1440p with sli titan x's at stock cpu clocks. GPU usage drops to the mid 40's. Ludicrous optimization by Ubisoft. With SLI disabled, a single titan X runs the game better for me at stock cpu clocks than under SLI. 

TL;DR - If you play this game on a single gpu, you'll be fine. But if you're on SLI and not OC'ing (or unfortunate enough to play this on a xeon where OC'ing is limited), you're gonna have a bad time. A decent i5/i7 in the 4.4GHz+ range on a single gpu will run it fine.

Considering it's just a reuse of FC4's map and its on the shallow end in terms of skill tree paths and weapon variety, I'd liken it more to blood dragon than a real FC game. But the difference is - Blood Dragon was unbridled 80's neon 1-liner awesome. And it was 20 bucks. This is 60 and lacks depth. But that's just my opinion.

OD7PWae.jpg

i7hFutA.jpg

HX2d4Dj.jpg

2 minutes ago, Stuntz said:

FC: Primal

It's ehhh.... typical Ubisoft fare. Looks nice enough, same old rehashed ideas, and terribly optimized. Even pushing my 5960x to 5.1GHz I hit 100% cpu usage and only ~75% gpu usage on both cards, game is ludicrously cpu bound and only runs on 2 cores tops, 2nd core peaking at ~ 60% usage, all others sit idle. Dropping to stock frequences my fps plummets, I can't hold a stable 60 fps. Hell, I can't even hold a stable 40 fps @ 1440p with sli titan x's at stock cpu clocks. GPU usage drops to the mid 40's. Ludicrous optimization by Ubisoft. With SLI disabled, a single titan X runs the game better for me at stock cpu clocks than under SLI. 

TL;DR - If you play this game on a single gpu, you'll be fine. But if you're on SLI and not OC'ing (or unfortunate enough to play this on a xeon where OC'ing is limited), you're gonna have a bad time. A decent i5/i7 in the 4.4GHz+ range on a single gpu will run it fine.

Considering it's just a reuse of FC4's map and its on the shallow end in terms of skill tree paths and weapon variety, I'd liken it more to blood dragon than a real FC game. But the difference is - Blood Dragon was unbridled 80's neon 1-liner awesome. And it was 20 bucks. This is 60 and lacks depth. But that's just my opinion.

OD7PWae.jpg

i7hFutA.jpg

I will not buy any FC or AC Games anymore until Ubisoft stop this Copy/Paste Nonsense.

I realy dont understand why People still buy this.

44 minutes ago, Praesi said:

I will not buy any FC or AC Games anymore until Ubisoft stop this Copy/Paste Nonsense.

I realy dont understand why People still buy this.

Oh I agree - I've a strong distaste for AC games in particular - though I quite liked FC3 and Blood Dragon. Don't own FC4 myself, played a little on someone else's account and the setting just didn't do it for me (and it didn't seem to offer anything substantially new over fc3).

Got Primal cheap, and I needed something to tide me over under dark souls 3. So there's that I guess.

Mario Kart Wii Dolphin Emulator. 1080P 6K internal resoultion. Running at a pegged 60fps.

ZVgRvGu.png

Bta2XYQ.png

9saTCup.png

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000