Gaming screenshots

007Mix
2 hours ago, Stuntz said:

You can do a bit with mods to offset what was lost, not just on the reshade front, but some of these:

Environment:

HD environment textures

Enhanced Weather

Alternate Weather Effects (don't use both together!)

Autumn Flora enhancement

Improved Water splash effects and textures

Increased draw distance + LOD for distant objects

Character:

HD Giffin Set

HD Viper (Starter set) Set

HD Ursine Set

Cyclops HD Eye (yeah, I know)

Improved Blood textures and spray effects

Increased Hair LOD distance

Find a reshade/sweetfx preset you like and go crazy. There's also things like darker nights and custom clothing/hair mods and horse mods and whatnot you can pick and choose from. But in terms of graphics, they're the main ones I know of.

yeah thats right. I actually got the HD environment textures and the weather mod but i didnt installed the LOD mod since it would kill my framerate ^^

Workstation: I7 4790K| Noctua NH-D15| Gigabyte gtx 660 OC| 16Gb Ram 1600Mhz| 2x FullHD 16:9 Monitors

Gaming rig:  FX6100 @ 4.5GHz| Club 3D radeon HD 7870XT Joker| 8Gb Kingston HyperX @ 2133MHz| MSI GAMING 970| 1680x1050 Monitor

Notebook:    Custom MSI GE60| I7 4710HQ| Nvidia Geforce gtx 860

Playing ME for the first time.

Texture mods + FXAA + REshade

header.jpg?t=1447351599

fgk3U4.pngNZReTF.pngNh6fVF.pngBAIQ70.pngbofxgT.pngDbemqX.pnga0OSbw.pngJE8S1D.png

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Be prepared it's coming... i now and then HAVE TO revisit Shenmue.

I will spam the living shit out of this thread when i do, you have been warned!

yzvgAp.png

5UJXKX.pngIkOofO.pngMWehaE.pngmZgDQQ.png7IQR53.pngGOyq27.png55is8i.pngOUKF1K.pngm8YCv2.png4fqg6t.pngDcPBXQ.pngc8VLjP.pngnjWIu8.png

So far i feel like this is a game i am in for the long haul with, it breathes brilliance so far.

dhY0tA.png

BZRNg2.pngK5opWM.pngstLtVq.pngdaXWOD.pngvhoLpi.pngX8vLpk.pngO4IZ8t.png6bFjCR.pngAoxk6q.pngzV7gJ7.png8hJgco.png

You know you're bored when you log onto GTA online and drive around seeing how many pedestrian corpses you can get stuck in the back of your car before the police kill you xD

RnBaf5A.jpg?1

Every squad needs a female or two... easier on the eye and lack an ego :P

qTVM67.pngQZKtvi.pngTcq9fP.png

This game just get's better and better!

8xYwCh.png

kRs8hw.pngmOiBpH.pngA1ohkX.pngzQ9PeA.pngexpgq5.png0URLY0.png4xNTjM.pngb4CybZ.png9H2Zff.pngPvZZ0p.png01c3Qo.pngIMhZs9.pngznPC3y.pngtSmDD8.pngQOMCe2.pngs2weqE.pngyObcxf.pngfHYZ0x.pngcTc521.png7acoXQ.pngmsFVSe.pngA1zAA7.png

1 minute ago, LokiFire said:

This game just get's better and better!

8xYwCh.png

Hidden Content

Yes. A friendly advice though.

Spoiler

Stop ME3 when you reach Earth. Just stop playing and leave the rest to your Fantasy.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

22 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Yes. A friendly advice though.

Hide contents

Stop ME3 when you reach Earth. Just stop playing and leave the rest to your Fantasy.

Not sure if i own ME3, i have 1 & 2 n Steam, will install Origin and have a look, i know i have Dead Space 3 on there.

Nope only have first two.. hmmm.

@LokiFire

This is your first time playing Mass Effect? How do you like it?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

1 hour ago, Thozi said:

Still full of plotholes and other crap. But i dont wanna think about it. Bad Memories.

Edit:

Spoiler

Just saw the mod remove the Starchild and all that crap? Is this true, does it work? Did you play it?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

4 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Still full of plotholes and other crap. But i dont wanna think about it. Bad Memories.

Edit:

Hide contents

Just saw the mod remove the Starchild and all that crap? Is this true, does it work? Did you play it?

Hide contents

Yes I played it. It's not perfect but way better than the originals.

1 hour ago, Albatross said:

@LokiFire

This is your first time playing Mass Effect? How do you like it?

I like it a lot, except i died and now have to replay 30 minutes of the game..............................

1 hour ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

A few more crappy screenshots

Hide contents

Those are crappy?

I'm not sure is I hate you, myself, or my PC...

24 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Those are crappy?

I'm not sure if I hate you, myself, or my PC...

I'm just of the mindset that everything I create is crap. :) 

8 hours ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

I'm just of the mindset that everything I create is crap. :) 

What's the game? Skyrim?

Spoiler

Everyday build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960x - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB + 4TB WD Black - Case: Corsair 760T White - PSU: SeaSonic 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Wireless Adapter: TP-Link Archer T9E - Monitor: Acer XB270HU bprz - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB - Mouse(s): Corsair Gaming M65 RGB + Logitech MX Master - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WhyK99 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/474247-r8-my-build/

Weekend build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930k - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 - Motherboard: ASUS X99-Deluxe - RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 & 2TB Samsung 850 Evo - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv - PSU: SeaSonic SnowSilent 1050W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Home - Monitor: Dell S2716DG 144hz - Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB - Mouse: Corsair Gaming M65 RGB - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YYK93C

Emerged from a water treatment plant to find the commonwealth in the middle of a pretty mad storm.. just managed to catch some lightning..

This game is so awesome!

2016-02-27_00003.jpg

CcJYU2LW8AEXCtT.thumb.jpg.f7bf51b5b838cd

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB