Warhammer End Times Vermintide stuff

czXeM9s.png

cFN3Q4g.png

h5EsCwq.png

YGXA6As.png

YXqUND9.png

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

7200 x 1080. 60:9 aspect ratio. 

Not my screenshot, but I thought I'd share. 

lsTXbqs.png

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

So since my last screens got a bit of attention i thought hey ill show you a tour through the starting town.

Olivia Town

fUDmZkn.jpg

59k8FU7.jpghJi1JU2.jpg068DSAq.jpg

m7wwKdO.jpg

And here The awesome armor its kinda damaged atm i wasn't repairing~

rwbPfVb.jpg

Hearts of Stone is impressing the shit out of me. 

RjxsQ3C.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

Holy shit. Getting the fuck out of that when it comes to the west.

According to their website, people in EU and the US will be able to apply for Alpha keys soon.

EDIT: after little more reading and searching, you can possibly win an alpha key via their Facebook page.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

According to their website, people in EU and the US will be able to apply for Alpha keys soon.

EDIT: after little more reading and searching, you can possibly win an alpha key via their Facebook page.

Can confirm currently downloading EU Alpha our Cm also said that betas will start very soonish after alpha so no need to be over hyped to get into alpha it'll be a broken build anyway it's more of a marketing stunt to show of the english client~

I started playing some Halo Online. (On pc btw)

Any idea of how I can get this running? I had it running but I think it was an outdated version as all the games I could find were 300+ ping with 2 people lol.

Any idea of how I can get this running? I had it running but I think it was an outdated version as all the games I could find were 300+ ping with 2 people lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oPgt4Tses4

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I take it you can just click Multiplayer in the games menu and a server browser will show up? Do I need Oracle stuff and Evolve or not because his video is rather confusing with the annotations and what he is saying.

Nope. You can do everything from in game. Just have to copy over those files he says in the beginning.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

A shame that the English release of Black Desert is going to be B2P whereas it is F2P in Korea, Japan and Russia. I played the Korean version some and it was really impressive, especially that character creator.

Decided to jump back into SWTOR today and found that all of my cartel purchases had been taken away. I never got Cartel refunds either, and they sent my character back many missions yet I'm still the same level. What a weird "update" to the game and a shame you can't contact support without being a sub. No more red T7, no more awesome Lightsaber... I feel like the Imperials laid siege to my heart like they did to Alderaan.  :(

usDg5aw.jpg

eVrDY6k.jpg

lL1oKvK.jpg

q4tHXP1.jpg

IcWSL9M.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nope. You can do everything from in game. Just have to copy over those files he says in the beginning.

I did this and it updated to 4.11 and it wont update further, I presume this is the latest version? If so the games alot more dead than I thought it would be...

I did this and it updated to 4.11 and it wont update further, I presume this is the latest version? If so the games alot more dead than I thought it would be...

Well of course. It was only released in Russia.

Found a set of temerian armor. 

j14maWC.jpg

Going to grab some screenshots later. Trying to printscreen with the gog version of the game keeps crashing it..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

And now. The amazing adventures of John Lennon *Erm* I mean Geralt of Rivia

hm0froG.jpg

ujO86sv.jpg

jxyu0cL.jpgLfIHcnV.jpgD6bG9mm.jpgYwpwl15.jpgfnkMSBh.jpgss0tpWQ.jpgAOjW7Yz.jpg

PAH9wP3.jpgrDUr7oA.jpg

And the greatest npc ever. Vernon Roche

fxKfSpd.jpg

ouuYqCa.jpg

wiaV9yy.jpg79aA5k0.jpg

QffHGUo.jpg

mItLfZ9.jpg

And Thaler of course

KhSJRWb.jpg

And Sigismund Dijkstra

YgkbJ8u.jpg

brCY6Z5.jpg

Last time i went after yen. This time its Triss.. Working up the strength to reject yen later..

Vs9YBRd.jpg

UrEdPIE.jpg

And to cap it all off. Sassy Ves

vkolW31.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

CSWOZTkUkAAhJTb.jpg

Playing Tales of Zesteria on Steam, first time the series hit PC with it's US/EU release. Only thing is it runs at 30 FPS. But doesn't need a i7-4790k to play.. you can get away playing it on very low settings on a AMD 64 x2 5200 with a Geforce 8800 GTX.

This does how ever enable me to play at 4k at max settings. I have to host the 4k files on my home server as trying to upload them on imgur, changes quality and size of the photos. Also these links at the bottom won't work from 2 AM CST to 10 AM CST (normally)

http://shinrincole.com/img/351970_2015-10-27_00002.png <-- same screen shot as above

http://shinrincole.com/img/351970_2015-10-21_00005.png <-- Trying out the swimsuit costume DLC.

http://shinrincole.com/img/351970_2015-10-27_00003.png <-- Skyrim isn't the only game to have Dragons.

So apparently some friendly chinese folk jumped at the files of the recent Street Fighter V beta on PC and, uh... they did stuff. If you like fighting games and wanna give the SFV beta a try, or maybe practice a bit more with the characters while the beta is down, you might wanna do some googling. :)

c50eqD1.jpg

jUQAjFz.jpg

This game still amazes me, glad to ng+.

Qc6JPVS.jpg

dQkp3cR.jpg

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

I got some texture mods and I guess I wasn't paying attention and downloaded something that changes the default clothes you are in. Now I'm stuck in armor. Oh well, it looks cool at least. I also modded my custom character to have default Jane hair. <33

mdCQAQf.jpg

i7ZKwX6.jpg

PGg8nxT.jpg

tHsFJuM.png

ElEFR5Y.jpg

gqsGRDY.jpg

(lol Kronk and Yzma)

lB0AXJO.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |