humble jambo bundle 3 is looking good

origx36

there are some really great games in this one.
i wanted to share it 

link : https://www.humblebundle.com/

Fee-fi-fo-JUM! We smell the games of a Humble Jumbo Bundle. Pay a lot, or pay a little. We'll give these titles to you to play. That's right! Pay what you want forTesla Effect: A Tex Murphy AdventureAlways Sometimes Monsters, and Insurgency (plus extra sharable copies of Insurgency that can net you one free copy ofFull Mojo Rampage as a referral reward — read on to find out more!). Beat the average price to also receive Euro Truck Simulator 2Blackguards, and GRID 2. Pay $12 or more, and you get all of that, plus Saints Row IV.

Give one. Get one. And what’s that about extra copies of Insurgency? Each bundle comes with four copies of Insurgency (one for you and three to share with your friends, family, crushes, etc.). If any of the recipients claim their copy by December 9, 2014, then you get a FREE copy of Full Mojo Rampage on Steam as a referral reward. That’s all you need to do! Just like that, it's all yours!

Pay what you want. At retail, these games would run you up to $181. But here at Humble Bundle, you pay what you want. (Note: we do not accept magical beans or geese that lay golden eggs as payment.)

Redeem on Steam All of these games are available on Steam for Windows, and select games are also available for Mac and Linux. A minimum purchase of $1 or more is required to gain access to these games on Steam. Full Mojo Rampage and Always Sometimes Monsters are also available DRM-free for Windows whileTesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and Blackguards are also available DRM-free for Windows and Mac. Please check out the full system requirements hereprior to purchasing.

Support charity. You choose where your money goes — between the developers and two causes (Save the Children and charity: water). If you like this bundle, or simply like what we do, a tip to Humble Bundle would be much appreciated! (NOTE: Save the Children does not endorse, condone, or control the content of the games.)

you get this games for any price

saints row iv if you pay more the 12$

Pay $12 or more to unlock!d52d22de203b9652a530897219a64407ef010f80

also you get mojo rampage if you share the extra copies of insurgency you get 

what do you guys think of this bundle?

So you get 4 copies of insurgecy? but you only get one for yourself, and you can't gift yourself the other 3 and sell them? and you have to share them?

Diamond 5 in League :)

yeah the anime guys got the insurgency stuff from me

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yeah the anime guys got the insurgency stuff from me

wat.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Meh. I'd buy it for SR4 if I didn't own it already.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.