Who uses Google Plus/Hangouts? Why/why not?

Aniallation

Absolutely, there are still some things I'd like to see ironed out;

Time being in different formats between on the phone and the web/desktop side. ((Phone is set to 12H, computer is set to 12H)(12H timestamps on phone, 24H timestamps on web/desktop))

It'd like it if texts I received/sent were converted in some way so that there is no SMS/Hangout separation.

If you send a message to someone, it first queries if the device has Hangouts, if it does, the message is sent via Hangouts, if there is no reply from Hangouts (No data, Hangouts not installed, etc) the message is sent via SMS.

That way if you get a message, it will be on the phone and the other client.

I'd find this much more useful as when I'm at home my phone is on my bedside table, and I use my desktop for messaging people. However if I get a text I'm ducked as I won't see nor hear it until I pick it up to head out.

I use Gmail and got my friends to use Hangouts, however my family don't use it.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Don't have anyone to talk with on hangout or active on plus, most of friends are on facebook/whatsapp

Finally got PS4 Pro

Ive never used them. I still pretty much prefer the stock messaging app on my phone and facebook/twitter for social media.

Google + i only go on to see memes. Hangouts I use for my phone.

I would like to use Hangouts on my Note 4, but my screen doesn't light up with a lockscreen notification every time I get a message. Sticking to the Note 4 default messenger app since I don't want to use a lockscreen app.

I don't because I rarely chat/text and none of my friends use the service. That and my old android phone is total shit so the less I use it the better.