which motherboard is better

eadn22

post-140912-0-87749400-1415726780_thumb.

just got my 4790k :) now i need help choosing the right motherboard between these 3 motherboards can someone tell me

wich one is better in terms of features, has someone had a bad experience with one of these boards?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132116

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132125

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132124

i would go sabertooth because of the thermal armor and 5yr warranty

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I would say this one it lacks the thermal armor but that isn't realy necisary http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132125

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

go for the maximum if you want all the gaming features, if not go for the sabertooth

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

What's your budget? All of these MoBos are super overkill unless you're doing something like a highest clock competition. The money would be better served on other components.

attachicon.gifIMG_2726.JPG

just got my 4790k :) now i need help choosing the right motherboard between these 3 motherboards can someone tell me

wich one is better in terms of features, has someone had a bad experience with one of these boards?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132116

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132125

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132124

if you have a white build and dont mind the money and a wait

http://rog.asus.com/381662014/asus-tuf-motherboards/asus-announces-limited-edition-tuf-sabertooth-z97-mark-s/

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Why not go with a gigabyte z97x ud5h bk. A lot more reliable than the tuf series, and costs less.

thats a really nice motherboard i think i might get this one, the only think i dont like about it its that is doesnt have onboard audio, is there really a difference in audio quality?

What's your budget? All of these MoBos are super overkill unless you're doing something like a highest clock competition. The money would be better served on other components.

my budget is around 1800-2000 max... what motherboard would you recommend?

thats a really nice motherboard i think i might get this one, the only think i dont like about it its that is doesnt have onboard audio, is there really a difference in audio quality?

From what I have been able to notice, you won't be able to tell the difference unless you are trying your hardest. And at that point you may as well buy a dac. 

I'd go for the Maximum VII

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

Get the Pro, it has both SATA Express and M.2

Sabertooth because of its 5 year warranty, they remove those things might not last that long. It doesn't even have onboard power/reset nor QCode LEDs.

Hero only has M.2 While removing the CMOS batter if rare, but if you have to, it's be a PITA to do so. It does have ROG exclusive features like SSD Secure Erase, Tweakers Paradise, and Keybot.

At your budget, you can get a X99 build.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

my budget is around 1800-2000 max... what motherboard would you recommend?

Well, at your budget I'd go an X99 build. It's a bit overkill, but your budget is overkill. This is a gaming build, right? If so, what monitor are you using? That's usually the limiting factor on the more expensive builds as even a non-k i5 and an R9 290 can handle 1080p at 60 FPS no problem.

If you care for the looks, get the Sabertooth. If you don't, the ASUS Z97-PRO has some cool features. If you still don't think you'll use all those features, get something cheaper like the ASUS Z97-A... Spending a lot on your mobo isn't the smartest move, unless you know why you need a more expensive one.

Also, if you still need to buy the rest of the parts, saving some cash here could mean getting a better GPU, more SSD/HDD space, better memory, etc.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I have it and I love it so far! :)