Gigabyte Presents GeForce GTX 980 WaterForce Tri-SLI Kit - Water Cooling + 3x 980 GPU Kit Like You Have Never Seen Before

GoodBytes

It's cool to see manufactures trying to make things better who seriously this looks stupid. I would rather have a nice custom loop then whatever the hell this thing is.

Thank god I'm not the only one who has taste! That "thing" is a monstrosity, if that was sitting on top of my case I'd literally throw up every time I accidentally looked at it. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Now I see the reason for those watercooled grommets on the back of cases... They were predicting the future!

No but seriously, while this is a monstrosity and hideous, and also probably wayyyy too expensive, in a wierd way, I kind of like it. Maybe because of how it reminded me of how I thought watercooling looked like when I started getting into PC's and Tech.

This thing has me saying a a whole lot of 'yes', but a whole lot of 'no' at the same time.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Thats kinda crazy, also wouldn't a 360mm rad have been more efficient?

Water flow would of probably been an obstacle. This way each block has it's own pump, loop, and radiator. My guess the ultimate goal was to keep it maintenance free (closed loop).

Thats kinda crazy, also wouldn't a 360mm rad have been more efficient?

Not to mention more compatible. I could have used a 360mm rad I have no idea whats up with this huge ugly ass box but I sure as hell can't mount that on my Phantom nor would I want it eating desk space and what are they thinking with the hoses coming out of the front of the case? just WTF.

Also chances are if you're running 3 way sli and wanted watercooling that you know enough to make a clean looking custom loop so I have no idea who they're targeting with this POS.

The cards look nice please tell me you can get the card with the water block pre-installed without having to buy this monstrosity.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

The only negative comment I have is "wt* is wrong with that rad box?"  Why does it fail so hard to look like that?

I hope they realise that the pipes and wires going into the case through the first optical drive bay are going to block the front I/O on many cases. The Fractal Design Arc Midi R2, for example, has the power button at the top-centre of the front panel which will be covered by pipes and cables.

And that's not even taking into account how many cases have a front door..

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

is it just me or does the front of the case now remind me of bane from batman.  the tubing part in particular

If this card could fit into a small form factor case they may find a market in it, you could say take it to somewhere and 3 people can have a liquid cooled GTX 980.