Gigabyte Presents GeForce GTX 980 WaterForce Tri-SLI Kit - Water Cooling + 3x 980 GPU Kit Like You Have Never Seen Before

GoodBytes

I would love to see Linus do a review of this. Loving the uber powerful, and unique systems that Linus has been doing right now (oil cooled PC, and the 63:9 curved LG rig). Would love to see another video with a rig for that cooling system (and well frankly those GPUs too).

I would love to see Linus do a review of this. Loving the uber powerful, and unique systems that Linus has been doing right now (oil cooled PC, and the 63:9 curved LG rig). Would love to see another video with a rig for that cooling system (and well frankly those GPUs too).

Indeed. The forums were pretty negative about the 8GB R9 290X, but Linus seemed to be fine with it. I'd be interesting to see what Master Linus has to enlighten us with.

200.gif

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Looks ugly as fuck, stupid design. And not very smart... people these days xD

This looks stupid.

Also, what about people with cases without ODD?

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Yuck.

Notice they are individual RAD's for each card, why can't they just release a single card version of this without the GIANT ugly box on top.

Makes no sense.

I get they want to keep each card as cool as possible, and didn't go with a single loop, but this is just crazy..

No one with that sort of cash will buy this, they will go a custom more stylish loop.

Here's a tip to Gigabyte, MAKE A SINGLE CARD WITH A SINGLE RAD.

A least you'll be able to hear the coil whine/buzz better... ;)

WTF, Its a mix of retarded, cheap and stupid. It doesnt look good, and wouldn't a 360mm rad be better?? 

Custom Water Cooling > This crap

Gigabyte, you're doing it right.

Love to see many brands doing awesome stuff on the GPU cooling market.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Looks like a Koolance

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I would think Gigabyte knew what they where doing. But companies do make mistakes.

They made this decision for understandable reasons but that makes it just like sticking 3 gpu's with G10's on them with a fancy box on top.

I'd like to see this make way for more AIO multiple GPU coolers. Custom loops are fun but I like the simplicity of AIOs.

Except it actually gets more complex and inefficient rather quickly since everything has its own block, pump, res, and rad. Then all the tubing has to go somewhere as well as all the individual little rads.

What I'd like to see is gigabyte and other gpu manufacturer partner up with EK and just buy a gpu with a great waterblock already installed.

Not this gimmicky garbage. 

well, hard to say anything about such monstrosity, looks like a Frankenstein to me, or a tumor that grew on Your computer case... well I don't like it... and again You have to unplug the tubes to route them through  5 1/4' bay, so You have to fill the loop by Yourself, well, that kills the whole idea of "maintenance free, all in one rig"... sorry Gigabyte, I love Your products, but this is just stupid...

correction, You have to fill three loops, the whole idea doesn't make any sense to me...

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion...

@LinusTech review this please 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

This is super lame. I guess it's just for lazy people with lots of money that don't want to build a custom loop. It ruins the aesthetic of lots of cases and the ones that match the looks probably don't have flat tops for it to sit on.

Mid 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Core2Duo undervolted/8gb/500gb Momentus XT

HTPC i3-2100/8gb/2x500gb WD blue/PNY GT430/Silverstone LC-13b-e

Well the idea will come handy for some people but the overall design/aesthetics is just to plain bad. Not really appealing like their Cases out on the market, either way.

Well it looks cool in all of it's huge flashy glory.  That's all I got for it though.  Wish they had put some thought into actually creating new technology instead of creating a box and controller for old tech.

-Jarro

wh...what...what the hell?

I would love to know the thought process when they designed this thing.

I gotta say this isn't the most logical idea here. It's interesting, but won't sell well, and I certainly wouldn't have the money for it!