[Closed][Giveaway #1]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Agh im stuck on spice and wolf ep 4, ALSO THERES LOTS OF PPL CROWDING THE THREAD THAN USUAL. Monogatari im watching ep 2 and stuck. ive been in Infinite Stratos, Nisekoi, and Ao No Exorcist! I havent even started Noragami! JUGGLING 3 ANIMES! *MOUTH BUBBLES* Also i dont have an SSD. lel.

Edit: Question: International Shipping? ;) ;) ;)

As for right now no.

It´s being looked into. But dont get your hopes up. LinusForsell will post here or the other giveaway thread if anything changes.

but short answer is No.

Yo this is the anime club giveaway. I'm covering international for you guys.

I'm in control of this one.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow a giveaway :o I love this club  :D

i've been using this club to make a huge list of Anime's i need to get around to watching. somtimes i'll watch the weekly anime's that week, but i'm often too busy :P 

but anyways @Mylnnerfred, you dah best.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Even if you don't want the SSD (which would make for a nice upgrade from my pathetic 60gb agility 3), you guys should watch the monogatari series. S2 was AMAZING!

Time to actually finish Spice and Wolf...

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

Rules

1. Make a post in this thread for entry(Naturally one entry per member)
  2. You must have been in the Anime Club since November 9th 2014
  3. Winners will be PMed by me!(Please be prepared to provide shipping information)
  4. And the last rule that I can't enforce haha... Watch all of the Monogatari series! And familiarize yourself with Hyouka and Spice and Wolf! Stay Awesome!

I guess I fit all of these.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

... but i don't think you ever joined the club lol

nope

well this is awesome

i feel like i need to get you a cake or something

but the cake is lie so thats not happening

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Yo this is the anime club giveaway. I'm covering international for you guys.

I'm in control of this one.

I love you fred.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Nice. Sure would enjoy a benchmarking a new ssd.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

... but i don't think you ever joined the club lol

No way I could a swore he was already in it. I'll make a exception for him if he isn't.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No way I could a swore he was already in it. I'll make a exception for him if he isn't.

Pretty sure he not because he said he didn't want to be, if I recall.

Hope I win, just started watching Monogatari.

Did you read the rules? 

I watched spongebob, does that count?  :)

Nope. You gotta be part of the club here, go to the LTT Forum Wide giveaway page. 

as far as i recall he has never been added to the list and i even made a comment to @TheProfosist about him not being in the club as far back as September 7th

as far as i recall he has never been added to the list and i even made a comment to @TheProfosist about him not being in the club as far back as September 7th

Well with how much time he spend in there he might as well be.

Well with how much time he spend in there he might as well be.

Na man he's that outsider that says he doesn't want to be a part of anything but comes and participates any way. :P

So we can join both giveaways? I guess this will be my entry then. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

So we can join both giveaways? I guess this will be my entry then.

Yup my friend with good taste in music! You can join both! Expect more giveaways down the road!

Err will the winner be asked a question of the Bakkemonogatari Series? I mean i am on hold in ep 2 for this series, if they are im gonna go marathon-mode

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Err will the winner be asked a question of the Bakkemonogatari Series? I mean i am on hold in ep 2 for this series, if they are im gonna go marathon-mode

Expect the unexpected. 

Expect the unexpected. 

Expect... Rashy "Marathon" Man

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Psssst @MyInnerFred I've actually been catching up on watching more anime. Whenever I was without net for awhile, I remembered the stuff I stashed away and watched. Latest was Yuru Yuri and I really need to watch Tokyo Ghoul with the waifu.