[Closed][Giveaway #1]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Psssst @MyInnerFred I've actually been catching up on watching more anime. Whenever I was without net for awhile, I remembered the stuff I stashed away and watched. Latest was Yuru Yuri and I really need to watch Tokyo Ghoul with the waifu.

Nice! I can't imagine not having the net for even a week. I heard Yuru Yuri was absolutely hilarious, I like comedy... I should probably give it a go. However I'm outta space xD

According to the main club thread quite a few members said the Tokyo Ghoul anime wasn't as good as the manga or something along those lines. I'll find out soon enough on my own I guess. 

Psst your a lucky bastard.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice! I can't imagine not having the net for even a week. I heard Yuru Yuri was absolutely hilarious, I like comedy... I should probably give it a go. However I'm outta space xD

According to the main club thread quite a few members said the Tokyo Ghoul anime wasn't as good as the manga or something along those lines. I'll find out soon enough on my own I guess. 

Psst your a lucky bastard.

Shhh..I didn't even want a relationship and then she sort of happened. :P

Either way, Yuru Yuri is a nice casual anime to watch when you're up for something light hearted, fav characters are def the twins with the glasses that have pervy daydreams haha. But yeah, need to watch Tokyo Ghoul myself just to see what the fuss is about. Sophia likes it and wanted to watch it together some time.

Shhh..I didn't even want a relationship and then she sort of happened. :P

Either way, Yuru Yuri is a nice casual anime to watch when you're up for something light hearted, fav characters are def the twins with the glasses that have pervy daydreams haha. But yeah, need to watch Tokyo Ghoul myself just to see what the fuss is about. Sophia likes it and wanted to watch it together some time.

*sigh*

I like casual anime, stuff that's too serious gets somewhat tiring to watch at times. Time to spend all night watching some Yuru Yuri!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That SSD would really be put to good use in my current system :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

A could really use that ssd for my 4K anime collection as a HDD just isn't fast enough.

A could really use that ssd for my 4K anime collection as a HDD just isn't fast enough.

NEIN ITS MEIN

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

lies. proof. now.

Blarg

lies. proof. now.

Everyone is wearing santa hats, i want in too!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

you have one though. or am i missing something?

Blarg

you have one though. or am i missing something?

i just updated y prof pic a sec b4 i posted my prev comment

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

i like jiggly bits.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

lies. proof. now.

Must I find the one true 4K anime clip on the net from like almost 2 years ago...

Inori doesn't have one...

HERE *gives hat* NOW JOIN US

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Awsome giveaway fred, It's pretty cool to see the club on week 25 already. I've been really busy with school and lits, lots, of software crap, but I've been able to lurk a few times here and there and it's looking good. Best of luck to everyone! (But, I still kind of want to win to replace my 90gb main ssd drive with 3gb left...)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Must I find the one true 4K anime clip on the net from like almost 2 years ago...

I thought you said you had a collection? That is the proof i want to see.

Blarg

Wow! you are awesome for doing this giveaway for the club! P.S. Monogatari is so awesome with all those shaft head tilts xD Also, Spice and wolf made angry and happy last two epsodes >_< Can't wait for the latest ep. ^-^

it better be 60fps 4k anime

No anime is native 60fps unless its full CGi.

I thought you said you had a collection? That is the proof i want to see.

So far that is a collection cause its all that is available for native 4K ;)

Hope i can win! Well i don't really care...

Anyways it's awesome for you to do this @MyInnerFred

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

So far that is a collection cause its all that is available for native 4K ;)

Fine. But if you win. That is the only thing you can put on it. Ever.

Blarg

Fine. But if you win. That is the only thing you can put on it. Ever.

sounds good to me

sorry me and fred were talking about 60fps anime the other day lol

like what its existence? or if it would mater? BTW animators would hate 60fps, especially when even at 24fps much of it is done at 12fps.

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

I41mi4c.png

To celebrate the 25th week of the club I've decided to throw a giveaway! I was originally gonna buy me some HDDs for more storage since I'm on the edge of running out of space, but then I noticed we were on week 25. Time sure flies.... So doing what was needed I've instead allocated funds to throw a in club giveaway!

The Prize!

What do we have up for grab? We've got one OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD!

42a1bfa1807373c7ea915950fd675660.png

One is for the LTT forum wide giveaway that can be found here: 

One is for the Anime Club and the third one is for a friend of mine. 

Rules

1. Make a post in this thread for entry(Naturally one entry per member)
  2. You must have been in the Anime Club since November 9th 2014
  3. Winners will be PMed by me!(Please be prepared to provide shipping information)
  4. And the last rule that I can't enforce haha... Watch all of the Monogatari series! And familiarize yourself with Hyouka and Spice and Wolf! Stay Awesome!

Monogatari series in order below:

Bakemonogatari 
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Hanamonogatari

Time window for entering the giveaway will be from November 9, 2014 to November 23, 2014 10:00PM CT(US & Canada), winners will be selected via RNG.

Shipping is worldwide! 

Bakemonogatari Week 25 Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/247780-heaven-society-week-25-bakemonogatari-giveaway-link-inside/#entry3397964

Bonus Info

Don't forget to join the forum wide LTT giveaway here!: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/247775-myinnerfred-linusforsells-ssd-giveaway-giveaway-1/

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird@Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire@yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy@Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3@Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising@brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Wish to win :)

All good luck :)