[Closed][Giveaway #1]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Gonna watch hyouka after finishing cowboy bebop! 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Bad Fred, your links are broken, but I can forgive you since it's a giveaway. Started Spice and Wolf, it's great. :D

Edit: There we go, much better.

It wasn't my fault! They were all working before!

So, do we get multiple entries if we've watched the whole series multiple times? I'll take around 7 entries then please (: 

Also, I'm liking this 

I41mi4c.png

Hehe, it was fitting for week 25. And no you don't get so many entries, you filthy cheater!

done

Ha you cheeky bastard.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh boy, you guys doing a bakemonogatari week? My *gatari heart is proud!

Indeed we are!

0e00cbfd23f8271e9376e11acba148653d4a8b61

Hmm didn't know you watched any anime. You should join in on some of our discussions if your interested.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Indeed we are!

Hmm didn't know you watched any anime. You should join in on some of our discussions if your interested.

Gahara-san would be proud too!

I'll let this speak for itself, haha: 

list.png

Sadly, my watching is very sporadic, so I wouldn't be able to follow the discussions and watching schedules, but I love the initiative!

Cheers,

Linus

This is too much...oh wait they are 250gb and not 460gb that is more reasonable but still far too generous for this group of deviants.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Hope lucks on my side...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Everyone should be a geek here. The title of "geek" is only handed to those who are truly determined to be more mentally awesome than others. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Sadly, my watching is very sporadic, so I wouldn't be able to follow the discussions and watching schedules, but I love the initiative!

It doesn't matter! Participation isn't required but it is preferred. 

We don't have extra rules really, just follow the CoC!

list.png

that is irrelevant the founder of the club has not even been active for months lol so feel free to join up

that is irrelevant the founder of the club has not even been active for months lol so feel free to join up

Ohhhh burnnnnnn Lol

He did update the main thread today though. 

i wouldn't call that being an active member lol

Well... you know.... 

Ask mr. RNG that question.

Hey @Mr. Rng, can I has SSD?

Yay i'm in!!

I am starting nisemonogatari in a few hours, and the other 2 well, you know ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

:) Seen all fo the above. Spice and wolf was the lastest anime i watched, and i saw Hanamonogatari a bit before that.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||