[Closed][Giveaway #1]MyInnerFred & linusforsell's SSD Giveaway!

I have the worst hard drives ever in my pc right now, this would be fabulous.

Sorry mate 150 posts are needed for entry!

I don't see the problem.

Pfft nice try hahaha

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Is it me? ^_^

It's a girl, yes, but no.

she's got but a laptop & gets sick because of low frame-rates.

This would seriously cover her storage needs.

[Don't count me]

Please save me from my 500GB 5400RPM Toshiba crap drive that freezes when opening anything that needs over 1.5MB/s

I am in the USA. 

Linus and GabeN save your drive...

At least it's not a 6 year old WD blue that has been dropped while still running several times..

Looks like my fellow Australians are out.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Looks like my fellow Australians are out.

Unfortunately yes... However next year's giveaway may cover global shipping! Just gotta wait and see!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's a girl, yes, but no.

she's got but a laptop & gets sick because of low frame-rates.

This would seriously cover her storage needs.

This...

is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time.

@MyInnerFred I have found the person to give it to!

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Can haz for birthday plz?

I don't celebrate those lol.... 

I don't celebrate those lol.... 

Le poo completely unrelated but i almost punched a security guard today, was not fun.

Now this is a community giveaway!

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

[Don't count me]

Linus and GabeN save your drive...

At least it's not a 6 year old WD blue that has been dropped while still running several times..

My desktop is fine. Its my laptop with the crapdrive.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Oooooo this is so niicceeee. Good luck to everyone JK ONLY ME MUHAAAA.

jk again good luck errbodyyyyyyyyy

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

this looks like it should be a good giveaway. I have never even owned an ssd hell the only sata drive i own is a wd green lol

Wait what? I thought you at least had a WD Black drive.... 

So how can I find out if I have posted more than 150 posts I feel like I haven't damnit

Edit: yes I have posted more than 150 swag bitch u jus got owned (I'm saying that to myself)

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

So how can I find out if I have posted more than 150 posts I feel like I haven't damnit

Look to the left of your current post. Or Look at your own profile. 

well so I dont feel like an asshole heres a nice drawing (by me duh)

B2CAht6CMAA0TK8.jpg

And I'm just sitting here not able to draw a cat.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That's a generous thing to do for the community......maybe i should do one too instead of Steam games...........

But i gonna post a video on what anime i like the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9zcjnEyKjc

and the bad things about it

It would be a nice upgrade for my AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ rig, it needs a upgrade......

I need an SSD, fast. (get it?) I'm still stuck on IDE, which I still love to death.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

First of all, I want to thank both of you for this giveaway. Currently, my laptop doesn't have an SSD. If I do win, it's going straight into my toshiba laptop I use for university.

With that said, I think I should also describe a little bit about myself: I joined the forum practically the first day it was opened, and yes, I endured through the horrors of Vbulletin :o .

Joking aside, I am studying towards my mechanical engineering degree (BS). I use my laptop for CAD work mostly, but I also do some light gaming and video editing on the side. If I do win the SSD, I could put it to good use, due to the decreased loading times with the software I work with.

As a final note, I just wanted to say thank you for giving back to the community, it is nice to see people who actually care. 

Best of luck to all the participants!

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.