[Closed][Giveaway #1]MyInnerFred & linusforsell's SSD Giveaway!

Copy pasta. :P 

I'm in. If I happen to win would you mind sending it to somebody else than the winner? Because I've got plenty of SSD storage but a fellow of mine is in the need of some more SSDs. 

Also I still don't think that it's a good idea to give away stuff when it means that you can't afford to buy something else. :/ 

Please save me from my 500GB 5400RPM Toshiba crap drive that freezes when opening anything that needs over 1.5MB/s

I am in the USA. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Might as well post here :)

Also @MyInnerFred , don't count me in since i'm from outside of EU, i just wanna post :P

So, how do you even become a member of animeheaven club O.o I know i posted there at least once, but i don't think that's enough to become a member....

Your covered in the giveaway! Linusforsale's got the EU covered!

It's simple you post asking to join or simply PM me. Welcome to the club!

That's pretty generous for a forum giveaway. Wow.

Expect a even better giveaway sometime next year!

This wouldn't be a MyInnerFred thread without a gif now would it?

0HVk78b.gif

This would be a nice upgrade for my younger brother's PC. :)

How kind of you. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your covered in the giveaway! Linusforsale's got the EU covered!

It's simple you post asking to join or simply PM me. Welcome to the club!

Actually, i'm outside from EU (European Union), unless you mean Europe, then i'm in :D

who doesnt need more storage. what an excellent give away!

I know right? Everyone needs more storage space!

-snip-

It's fine I'll just compress the files I don't often use lol. I'll save up more money for a storage HDD later. 

Whatever it takes to make someones day, I'll do it if its within my ability. 

All of the things to win! 

When you said you had something better to giveaway, I wasn't expecting this. Very generous of you, good job!

Andddd this is for you

Shinobu-nise.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Actually, i'm outside from EU (European Union), unless you mean Europe, then i'm in :D

Oh what a shame... you can still win the global one in the other thread though!

nice also do you guys would cover shipping if its sent to a po box in the US?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

YES! SSD"s!

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

I will give you a massage for one.

Then it wouldn't be a giveaway.... lol

xjpZDLm.gif

nice also do you guys would cover shipping if its sent to a po box in the US?

Hmm just for you? Then yes lol. 

Defiantly need some more space xD:P Thank you for the give away :) appreciate it!

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

You have no idea how much this would help me.

(I'm doing a build for a friend out of pocket soon)

snip

Hmm just for you? Then yes lol. 

then i'm in :D

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Sup fox lovers 

I would love to win! My SSD is nothing special right now lol.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Sup fox lovers 

Why do you always have the cutest profile pics?

(Not entering, I really dont need something being shipped to me out of the blue, if I win, give it to the most deserving)

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Why do you always have the cutest profile pics?

(Not entering, I really dont need something being shipped to me out of the blue, if I win, give it to the most deserving)

Hmm the most deserving? That'll be a tricky one! If you had won shipping would be extraordinarily since you already live in the state of Texas.  

Hmm the most deserving? That'll be a tricky one! If you had won shipping would be extraordinarily since you already live in the state of Texas.  

Alright, if I win, choose the most deserving within the state of texas

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

This sounds like a wonderful thing to do

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I have the worst hard drives ever in my pc right now, this would be fabulous.

SSD

post-80803-0-39304500-1415580090.gif

BTW I don't know what time is it there in the US, so I might just posted this before your 10pm xD

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I don't see the problem.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

You have no idea how much this would help me.

(I'm doing a build for a friend out of pocket soon)

Is it me? ^_^