[Closed][Giveaway #1]MyInnerFred & linusforsell's SSD Giveaway!

Just ringing in last second. Consider me entered.

EDIT: I got my post count up, enter me in if it's not too late.

[witty signature]

Wow, this is really nice of you guys to do! It's great to see that there are generous people in the world like you. It would be great to win one of these, then I can upgrade my SSD and give the old one to my friend :) 

Good luck to everyone else :)

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

GIVEAWAY ENTRY WINDOW CLOSED!

Winners will be picked tomorrow!

yZM9VSJ.jpg

Best of luck to everyone!

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Good luck everyone, but lets be honest, i hope i win.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Good luck everyone, but lets be honest, i hope i win.

Said everyone entered.

[witty signature]

Wow you guys are generous :D

If only I could afford to give away SSDs :\

PS. would you like some help removing any duplicate entries? I can probably even tweak the script to take into account post count (although not join date).

PPS. You seem to alternate between linusforsell and linusforsale in the OP.

Dam I didn't spot this comment till now, I'd love to take advantage of the script but it seems like it's too late now. I'll just do it the old fashion way this time. Maybe the next giveaway? 

XmrD7ez.gif

Good luck folks, can't wait to see who won.

Watashi kininarimasu!

Aww yeahhhhhhh~!

zxp4N3Q.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ding Ding the winner of the OCZ Vertex 460 240gb SDD is Shd0w2! @Shd0w2

A total of 167 members entered the giveaway(excluding those who don't fall into the requirements to enter), this has unintentionally also been a good gauge on how many members who have entered the giveaway actually read the rules! 

I'd personally like to give @NARAKU_KAT props for his "post in the thread"

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for joining this giveaway! More to come next year~!

fED81Bq.gif

Alrighty we'll here's a shot of the prize~! Off topic but I just got mah StarCitizen dogtag today so I'm extra happy at the moment~!

4ccb44a0260eccfaad300c8eafceeeb8.png

e6e0c54da12a809228d4bb29c60f1a3b.png

@linusforsell will announce the winner of his Samsung EVO 840 SSD himself~!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A total of 167 members entered the giveaway(excluding those who don't fall into the requirements to enter), this has unintentionally also been a good gauge on how many members who have entered the giveaway actually read the rules! 

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for joining this giveaway! More to come next year~!

fED81Bq.gif

Alrighty we'll here's a shot of the prize~! Off topic but I just got mah StarCitizen dogtag today so I'm extra happy at the moment~!

Oh well, wasn't gonna win anyway because i felt that i haven't done enough for the community anyway.

Awe.

I suppose it's fitting anyway, I found I would not be able to do the build anyway.

I am helping her plan her own though.

A minor setback, but I hope I can pull off the build for a friend.

A minor setback?  You say that like you should have won lol...

A minor setback?  You say that like you should have won lol...

posted before I remembered that I cant actually do the build in the first place, Parents are not letting me anymore.

it would have just been another $100 out of my pocket if I was able to continue.

Hmm.... now GPU or Case? 

posted before I remembered that I cant actually do the build in the first place, Parents are not letting me anymore.

it would have just been another $100 out of my pocket if I was able to continue.

That's unfortunate, maybe you can do something like that when you get to the point where you can make money on your own?

Congrats to the winner(s). I hope you use this SSD to its full potential!

I hope to see more community giveaways like this in the future, it really brings out the best of the forum members, and helps build the community.

Thanks @MyInnerFred and @linusforsell

PS: Maybe update the OP to show the winner? 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Congrats to the winner(s). I hope you use this SSD to its full potential!

I hope to see more community giveaways like this in the future, it really brings out the best of the forum members, and helps build the community.

Thanks @MyInnerFred and @linusforsell

PS: Maybe update the OP to show the winner? 

Oh right I almost forgot!

Too busy tallying entries for the anime club giveaway to find the winner. I'll have it fixed right away~!

fED81Bq.gif

Thank you for caring about my post, helping kitties in distress is what i do; 'cause, you know,... i'm NARAKU KAT after all...

Congrats to @Shd0w2 ,also  why am i the first to say this?

Don't get mad, get even...

And the winner of the Samsung 840 Evo has been drawn—Oh, the suspense. Who could Mr. RNG possibly have chosen?

*Drum roll*: @Ghost

Congratulations! I'll message you with details soon(ish).

--

Thanks everyone for entering, and sorry that not everyone could win, but stay tuned for more things like these in the future!  ^_^

Cheers

Cheers,

Linus

Thanks @linusforsell ! I really needed an upgrade to my WD Velociraptor drive which I used for games! It started making occasional loud clicking noises recently. :D

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.