I need to lose waight

chimmychunger

I love how he's 15, and people are being compete d*ckheads to him about it, instead of ruining the kid's self esteem, give him good advice like other's are lol.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

find a sport or several sports that you enjoy doing and do lots of it. for me i really enjoy football (soccer if you say it wrong :)) and because i enjoy it i dont feel i have to force myself to play 3-4 times a week.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

best way to lose weight i have found is:

do something, dont sit there complaining every 5 mins about it just be active about losing weight and it will happen, if you are constantly stopping and starting diets then its better then constantly having mc donalds or eating nothing but pizza.

also go for atleast a 30 min - 3 hour walk a day, just get up and do something

Character artist in the Games industry.

start running fatty! XD lol i kidd, :P try to eat healthier, jog everyday and have a goal set for yourself :)

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

I started the insanity fitness program 3 weeks ago (hopefully il get a long awaited sixpack :D ) and if you don't want to buy that go on youtube and look at this guy's videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts

His channel is not just about six packs BTW he has some great fat loss exercises that you can do at home and some useful tips on diet, Hope this helped  :) 

Eat healthier, eat less, drink more water, don't snack between meals, when you're hungry between meals, drink water and also exercise more.

Find a sport that you enjoy doing and go do it every day or every other day. Give yourself a schedule that you keep yourself to. and if you fail to follow the schedule give yourself a penalty.

Also, and this is the most important one to make yourself follow these steps, tell your friends and family. Not because they can support you, but because you wont want to tell them that you stopped putting effort into losing weight.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Usually a change in diet is the easiest and most effective method of losing weight. I read about how a Big Mac (or something similar) takes multiple kilometers of walking to burn off its calories. For now you should find healthy food that you enjoy eating; personally I really enjoy orange juice and blackberries on a regular basis, it's really helpful to find things that don't make you miss your previous diet. Reducing your intake of meat can help drastically as well.

Remember that you do not have to sacrifice delectable food in order to stay healthy! Exercising to make up for those unhealthy meals on its own is not a practical solution.

Sure! You need to make sure that exercise is fun, not a chore. Also, losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. While you will lose weight just by increasing your exercise, in order to properly lose weight, you need to focus on your eating too. Every little thing adds up in the day. For example, choose water over soda, and that's a great start. Avoid high-fat foods, and eat more vegetables and fruits. Try and cut out the desserts, but you can indulge yourself once in awhile. Losing weight is a choice, and while it may be hard, the payoffs are great. Also, I don't know if there is a Biggest Loser or equivalent in Australia, but it is a great motivator, and teaches you a lot about losing weight the right way.

No...no...no..no.. 

I don't know if this is appropriate for your age but my parents are following some kind of diet that made them lose 3-4KG in just under a week (link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukan_Diet ).

It just really depends on how tall you are too...

I, myself, have the opposite problem, after some health issues i'm now in the battle of regaining weight (i need to gain about 10KG more at this moment).

I can eat as much as i like and i don't gain any weight, i can eat an entire bag of cookies or candy in one night and i can't see any difference afterwards.

I only drink water most of the time and i just eat on a regular basis, and always about the same amount of food. I don't think you necessarily have to eat less, it's just about eating more healthy things.

Probably it will kinda balance itself for you as well as me, when we get older (i'm 19 at the moment).

Really bad idea..

Biggest loser does NOT teach you about healthy weight loss. Some of those contestants regularly lose ten kilos (roughly 22 pounds) in a week. How is that healthy? Most health professionals I have spoken to about it (I'm also trying to slim down) recommend at MOST 3 kilos (6.5 pounds) a week.

Exactly. The Biggest Looser is actually dangerous. First and foremost you need to remember it's a TV show directed at entertaining audience with feel good stories about amazing weight loss. The contestants are put on 1000 callorie starvation diets to make rapid unhealthy change in a very short period of time. An adult male needs about 2200 callories a day.

Fab diets and radical change aren't a good way to go, especially for someone at your age. You need to eat smarter and swap it, not stop it. Water instead of soft drink. Fruit instead of chips. Talk to your parents, particuarlly the one whom buys the groceries and ask them to stop purchasing unhealthy foods for you. Grapes, mandarins etc are really good to snack on.

If you can, run down to Coles or Wollies and get a 1 or 1.5L water bottle - have that around home and you will notice your intake of water will greately increase if you keep that next to you at the computer.

As for excercise, budgeting time and planning out what you're going to do when rarely works unless you have great self control which I doubt you do especially being 15. Start riding to school and take a longer route. Walk or ride to see friends instead of taking the car. I know comming into winter and having to be out and active isn't exactly nice but sitting indoors won't make change.

If you want some more answers feel free to ask - I did a lot of the health and PE classes in high school so I'm not exactly qualified to be giving advice but I know a bit.

Losing weight takes time. Don't expect after a week or so you just lost something.  It takes time. Probably best if you don't scale  yourself.. at all.. maybe after 6month or a year... you might be discouraged if you check every day. But that's just me. You know yourself best.

Cardio helps loose weight.

Eating less helps.. but not starving.

Tell your parents you want to eat healthy. Healthy food can be delicious, if it's prepared right. And the best way to loose weight, is if your entire environment forces you eat healthy.

Going at the gym and doing exercise everyday doesn't help you much if you eat bacon that is wrapped around butter.

Have a look at middle east cuisine for starting point for healthy food (NOT THE DESERTS, if you think a Big Mac is bad for you.... don't ask about Arabic deserts). Especially look at the salads. They are delicious. But be careful by not getting cheapo version of the recepie.. what I mean is this:

Here is a healthy salad called Tabbouleh

For example:

Proper:

tabouli-salad4-1024x682.jpg

Cheapo version / wrong recipe / what you get in restaurant outside of middle east / boxes, as couscous is cheap, and you don't need to cut as much parsley (or worse, they pass it into the blender, and you get a bitter tasting salad, not very enjoyable to eat, as the stem of the parsley leaves ruins the taste):

picQIjjvs.jpg

Anyway, that aside, you better off eating the same quantity of food in fruits and vegetable than cookies, and sugary snakes.

You want something sweet, they are sweet fruits.. like yellow bell peppers, or small/mini bell peppers, or cherry tomatoes. Don't deep them in dressing... dressing is not healthy and defeats the purpose of eating healthy, Celeries are the ultimate food for loosing weight.. why? Because your body spends more energy to digest it, than what it gives you. It takes a bit bland.. but hey.. it fill you up. Mix it up with different vegetables.

Yes you can eat meat, and poultry. No one said that you need to be a vegetarian or something.

So in sum:

-> Exercise more

-> Resist eating sugary foods after exercising... your body is stupid... you see, when you do a lot of exercises, your body goes "HOLY PINEAPPLE! I just unexpectedly lost a lot of energy.. quick! EAT junk food and sugary stuff to build up that energy lost back." You have to resists. Eat fruits and vegetables, 'cause you have to eat.. but keep yourself pro-occupied. Actually freshly cut pineapple cuts nicely your appetite, brushing your teeth also makes you lose appetite.. in fact.. if you try to eat food after brushing your teeth, it will taste minty and ruins the taste.. so there you go.

-> Ask your parents that you want to loose weight and eat healthier.

-> No sugary foods, and drinks like soda

-> Avoid large cups of juices... juices are packed with calories, and because it doesn't have the actual fruit.. you don't have many nutrients. It's fine to take a small glass in the morning or instead after a long exercise session, but not more.

-> No punch drinks. These are the worst of the worst of drinks. It's just very sugary water with artificial taste.

-> Stay hydrated. Hydration is really important in loosing weight, having more energy (it doesn't give you energy, but you feel more energize, as your body is not dehydrated), help your focus better (especially if you are dehydrated).

-> Replace snacks with vegetables

-> Avoid Kraft style foods. While they are convenient at times, they are horrible for you. Check the ingredient list.. if you have trouble pronouncing it, it's usually crap. Companies like Kraft spends millions in finding the right recipes to get the most people addicted to their food. Not for healthy-sens, or care about you. As long as you come back and buy their crap.. then they are happy. Always best to prepare food at home. While it's fine to eat occasionally these kind of things.. as I said.. occasionally. Not every day. Avoid 'Fat-Free", and "Healthy" foods marked on boxes. Fat-Free means they replace ingredient with sugar.

So while the calories count is less, your body will convert that sugar into fat. So your not helping. A lot of food marked as "healthy", are not healthy at all. They play with the portions so that the numbers on the box appear lower, and uses more crap ingredients.

Well, that's a lot.. Now, don't go like "Tomorrow, I will never ever eat this, no more sugary food, and this is the last candy bar ever!". Sadly, your brain is a jerk face. It needs to be rewarded.. it like sugar and fatty foods. So what you can do, instead of coming home, lets say, and eat cookies.. go home, gets your bike do exercises.. even if you are tired, push yourself ('cause this is where you loose energy), go bike and stuff, when you are done, come back home, now you can eat half the portion of cookies than normally do, and replace the rest with vegetables and fruits. Then slowly over time, transition to more a healthy life style. Crap food are a drug... sugar food and fatty food releases dopamine in your brain, and give you a sense to pleasure, which is your reward to Mr. Brain. You need that reward, you always need it, it's part of life, this is what makes us do things and be motivated at doing things, and living and enjoying things. You can't just block it.

Now I am absolutely no experts. And I could be completely wrong.. do you research, try and some things. Everyone is different, have different tastes, and so on. But I just hope this helps in getting some ideas and strategies to build to reduce your weight.

sometimes you don't need to go this far. For example, if you drink soda everyday.. don't... Try and cut that, and do as you said, more exercises. That will already help A LOT. Then perhaps, if you are used to eat until your stuffed, then don't. That will also help. And maybe, if you eat a lot of cookies and stuff when you come back home, try and reduce that and replace them with fruits and/or vegetables.

That alone, depending on your current habits, help you reduce your weight.

No...no...no..no..   Really bad idea..

Exactly. The Biggest Looser is actually dangerous. First and foremost you need to remember it's a TV show directed at entertaining audience with feel good stories about amazing weight loss. The contestants are put on 1000 callorie starvation diets to make rapid unhealthy change in a very short period of time. An adult male needs about 2200 callories a day.

Fab diets and radical change aren't a good way to go, especially for someone at your age. You need to eat smarter and swap it, not stop it. Water instead of soft drink. Fruit instead of chips. Talk to your parents, particuarlly the one whom buys the groceries and ask them to stop purchasing unhealthy foods for you. Grapes, mandarins etc are really good to snack on.

If you can, run down to Coles or Wollies and get a 1 or 1.5L water bottle - have that around home and you will notice your intake of water will greately increase if you keep that next to you at the computer.

As for excercise, budgeting time and planning out what you're going to do when rarely works unless you have great self control which I doubt you do especially being 15. Start riding to school and take a longer route. Walk or ride to see friends instead of taking the car. I know comming into winter and having to be out and active isn't exactly nice but sitting indoors won't make change.

If you want some more answers feel free to ask - I did a lot of the health and PE classes in high school so I'm not exactly qualified to be giving advice but I know a bit.

I agree with all of those suggestions, but I was not saying to follow the Biggest Loser as a "diet". I was rather referencing it as a motivation. A big part of losing weight is motivation, and making yourself accountable for what you put into your body and what you do throughout the day. Biggest Loser for some people is a great motivation, and helps them out. It was simply a suggestion as a motivation. The "Biggest Loser diet" is unhealthy, and impractical. There in the gym for probably 8+ hours a day, and do nothing for 10 weeks other than losing weight. People have other things to do, and regular lives, but for some people Biggest Loser is a motivation to lose weight, once they see real life stories. I am in no way an expert on this, and it was just a suggestion as something he could do for motivation. 

Losing weight takes time. Don't expect after a week or so you just lost something.  It takes time. Probably best if you don't scale  yourself.. at all.. maybe after 6month or a year... you might be discouraged if you check every day. But that's just me. You know yourself best.

Cardio helps loose weight.

Eating less helps.. but not starving.

Tell your parents you want to eat healthy. Healthy food can be delicious, if it's prepared right. And the best way to loose weight, is if your entire environment forces you eat healthy.

Going at the gym and doing exercise everyday doesn't help you much if you eat bacon that is wrapped around butter.

Have a look at middle east cuisine for starting point for healthy food (NOT THE DESERTS, if you think a Big Mac is bad for you.... don't ask about Arabic deserts). Especially look at the salads. They are delicious. But be careful by not getting cheapo version of the recepie.. what I mean is this:

Here is a healthy salad called Tabbouleh

For example:

Proper:

tabouli-salad4-1024x682.jpg

Cheapo version / wrong recipe / what you get in restaurant outside of middle east / boxes, as couscous is cheap, and you don't need to cut as much parsley (or worse, they pass it into the blender, and you get a bitter tasting salad, not very enjoyable to eat, as the stem of the parsley leaves ruins the taste):

picQIjjvs.jpg

Anyway, that aside, you better off eating the same quantity of food in fruits and vegetable than cookies, and sugary snakes.

You want something sweet, they are sweet fruits.. like yellow bell peppers, or small/mini bell peppers, or cherry tomatoes. Don't deep them in dressing... dressing is not healthy and defeats the purpose of eating healthy, Celeries are the ultimate food for loosing weight.. why? Because your body spends more energy to digest it, than what it gives you. It takes a bit bland.. but hey.. it fill you up. Mix it up with different vegetables.

Yes you can eat meat, and poultry. No one said that you need to be a vegetarian or something.

So in sum:

-> Exercise more

-> Resist eating sugary foods after exercising... your body is stupid... you see, when you do a lot of exercises, your body goes "HOLY PINEAPPLE! I just unexpectedly lost a lot of energy.. quick! EAT junk food and sugary stuff to build up that energy lost back." You have to resists. Eat fruits and vegetables, 'cause you have to eat.. but keep yourself pro-occupied. Actually freshly cut pineapple cuts nicely your appetite, brushing your teeth also makes you lose appetite.. in fact.. if you try to eat food after brushing your teeth, it will taste minty and ruins the taste.. so there you go.

-> Ask your parents that you want to loose weight and eat healthier.

-> No sugary foods, and drinks like soda

-> Avoid large cups of juices... juices are packed with calories, and because it doesn't have the actual fruit.. you don't have many nutrients. It's fine to take a small glass in the morning or instead after a long exercise session, but not more.

-> No punch drinks. These are the worst of the worst of drinks. It's just very sugary water with artificial taste.

-> Stay hydrated. Hydration is really important in loosing weight, having more energy (it doesn't give you energy, but you feel more energize, as your body is not dehydrated), help your focus better (especially if you are dehydrated).

-> Replace snacks with vegetables

-> Avoid Kraft style foods. While they are convenient at times, they are horrible for you. Check the ingredient list.. if you have trouble pronouncing it, it's usually crap. Companies like Kraft spends millions in finding the right recipes to get the most people addicted to their food. Not for healthy-sens, or care about you. As long as you come back and buy their crap.. then they are happy. Always best to prepare food at home. While it's fine to eat occasionally these kind of things.. as I said.. occasionally. Not every day. Avoid 'Fat-Free", and "Healthy" foods marked on boxes. Fat-Free means they replace ingredient with sugar.

So while the calories count is less, your body will convert that sugar into fat. So your not helping. A lot of food marked as "healthy", are not healthy at all. They play with the portions so that the numbers on the box appear lower, and uses more crap ingredients.

Well, that's a lot.. Now, don't go like "Tomorrow, I will never ever eat this, no more sugary food, and this is the last candy bar ever!". Sadly, your brain is a jerk face. It needs to be rewarded.. it like sugar and fatty foods. So what you can do, instead of coming home, lets say, and eat cookies.. go home, gets your bike do exercises.. even if you are tired, push yourself ('cause this is where you loose energy), go bike and stuff, when you are done, come back home, now you can eat half the portion of cookies than normally do, and replace the rest with vegetables and fruits. Then slowly over time, transition to more a healthy life style. Crap food are a drug... sugar food and fatty food releases dopamine in your brain, and give you a sense to pleasure, which is your reward to Mr. Brain. You need that reward, you always need it, it's part of life, this is what makes us do things and be motivated at doing things, and living and enjoying things. You can't just block it.

Now I am absolutely no experts. And I could be completely wrong.. do you research, try and some things. Everyone is different, have different tastes, and so on. But I just hope this helps in getting some ideas and strategies to build to reduce your weight.

sometimes you don't need to go this far. For example, if you drink soda everyday.. don't... Try and cut that, and do as you said, more exercises. That will already help A LOT. Then perhaps, if you are used to eat until your stuffed, then don't. That will also help. And maybe, if you eat a lot of cookies and stuff when you come back home, try and reduce that and replace them with fruits and/or vegetables.

That alone, depending on your current habits, help you reduce your weight.

thank you so much for all that advice :D

Don't try any of those crash diets whatever you do, Infact throw out the word diet if you want to lose weight and keep it off you want a lifestyle change.

6 smaller meals a day of the right type of food in theory speeds up your metabolism and decreases how often you feel hungry reduce the number of quick snacks you end up eating while waiting for the next meal.  

Find a sport or high intensity activity you enjoy doing. 

You'll want to have good conditioning so training, working out your target heart rate is important too. Depending on how unfit you are a brisk walk might get you into that area.

Keep hydrated so you don't feel ill after.

Careful about those rehydrant drinks a lot are laced with stuff you don't actually need and once your eating is correct you should be running low on any sugars either.(They have a purpose but the majority of the public hardly needs them).

Sorry to say it but working out will only take you so far, you probably don't want solid abs but most of what you achieve is going to come from the kitchen. 

If you are really struggling and you feel you must have something to eat a cheat meal is better than gorging out on a 23" pizza,large coke, and butter popcorn with a movie :P.

Edit: Forgot to mention substitution is a great way to start introducing healthy foods to your life if you find going cold turkey to be too much of a challenge. 

Keep your head up and don't quit if you don't lose weight every two weeks just work harder next time be a little stricter with what you eat or maybe go for an extra run.

Best of luck.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

regular healthy meals, plenty of water and exercise, pretty much it.
I'd also recommend you do some strength training as you lose weight, and try aiming no lower then 70 kg unless you're fairly short, 70-75 while exercising for fitness is a really solid weight, and not only will losing weight make you feel good, but the strength and toning exercises will make you more confident as you start noticing muscles replacing fat. 

Thats my advice :)

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

If you dont want to go outside or to the gym, i suggest a dvd excersise program. I'm currently following the Insanity Workout (google it)

and i've lost 6kg in the first week. granted i did stop eating bad food and i only drink water.

I thought those dvd's were fake and a ripoff (for the people who paid for it) but it actually works but you need to stay motivated!

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Biggest loser does NOT teach you about healthy weight loss. Some of those contestants regularly lose ten kilos (roughly 22 pounds) in a week. How is that healthy? Most health professionals I have spoken to about it (I'm also trying to slim down) recommend at MOST 3 kilos (6.5 pounds) a week.

a doctor that I go to told me an average person dropping around 1.5-2kg a week is fine, above that start eating xD

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Drink water, like A LOT of water, then you arent as hungry and you arent getting all the sugar and calories of the sprite.

Eat small amounts like every 2-3 hours.

go to bed hungry, dont eat before bed.

dont eat infront of the tv or computer or anything other than the dinner table or what ever, otherwise you wont pay attention to what how much you are eating and you will over eat.

eat slowly

drink a glass of water right BEFORE you eat a meal

get of the computer and do something on your feet around the house for a total of 60 minutes each day.

try to eat healthy everyday but make sure to give yourself a cheat day like saturday or sunday

Eat more meat than starch and fat and what not

You could try this diet, its rather strict but it works very well for my sister.

http://thepaleodiet.com/

Hope this helps :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I had success by drinking exesively much water. It will make you full. Try to drink 1 liter of water every meal and in between too. If you want sugar drinks go for 0 calorie. And always have your goal in mind as it will give you motivation

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Large amounts of sugar is the main reason why people gain weight.

Basically cut down soft drink intake to a couple glasses a week.

Go running/jogging/walking in the morning before breakfast for a good 30min-1hour (will probably be a bit cold - if you have a dog then use that as an excuse to go walking)

Don't drink 'diet' or 'zero sugar' soft drinks, they are full of artificial sweeteners that highly increase your risk of getting cancer.

If you have a toasted sandwich maker, use it. It's fun to just shove anything in it and make a sandwich out of it.

At the end of the day, losing weight is all about daily intake vs amount burned off. If your intake (kj, cal) is greater than your kj/ cal burned then you will gain weight. But there's no point in measuring kj input unless your a professional body builder or something.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Ok so right now i am 84 kilo's I have been around the same waight for 4 years (im 15) so i am getting thinner as i get taller but am the same waight so my questions is how would i lose waight coz when i am around 21 i wanna aply to become a cop but if im not fit i wont become one. I am on my laptop all day i am always hungry and i drink crap like fanta and sprite never water. Can anyone give me tips to lose waight thx :P

Take up a martial art, I recommend Judo to start with.

Eating slowly and little & often is a good idea. Drinking plenty of water. These help suppressing hunger. Try lay off fizzy drinks. They never help. 

Exercise is a tough one. Try find an activity that you enjoy that also happens to be a workout. Team sports are great but not everyone can stick to schedules or enjoy team sports. I much prefer stuff I can do in my own time. Going mountain biking/bmx. It's great fun and a serious workout. Also skateboarding (not easy but great workout), climbing/hiking. These would be my personal interests. Firestaff is another good one. Surprisingly good workout and all you need is a stick to learn. It makes for a great way to meet people if you're travelling/festivals etc. I would recommend the firestaff because there is no effort involved. When I say effort I mean once you step outside your house you are ready to do it. Doesn't matter if its getting dark (half the time you done't even see the staff). Plus you can get paid for it. My friend and I used to do it outside a local nightclub. €50 for an hours work ain't bad. 

You are only 15 so now is definitely the time to lose it. What height are you? How would you describe your build? Try put up a picture of someone with similar height and build to you. 84kg isn't a huge amount depending on your height and build. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Dude you wanna lose weight go to a gym, its easy, miracles don't exist. If you are 15 go play some sport, not lifting at 15. Eat healthy and when eating too much just think that no girl will ever like you. Thats what I don't do. I just home exercice, but its diferent for me, I am in college eat once a day and cereal and fruit the rest of the day for dinner and breakffast. I am hungry sometimes but just don't think about it. Constance is the way to go. here I am not having been to a fcking gym in my life and with a 6-pack and a nice chest. Figure your shit up but don't be lazy.

I'm being hard on you but that's life. I hope I didn't traumatice you, I know 15yo mentality isnt the same as an adult one, just know that I said this for your best.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

you could always start smoking ... most people i hear loose weight because of it ... maybe its the whole "cancer" thing,

On a serous note I was more then that when i was 15 I started riding to school and from 7:30 - 8:30 I would ride a excise bike infront of the tv and after that i would do 20 sit ups 20 push ups and repeat

I was down to about 60 until i discovered beer

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Stop drinking sugary beverages and drink ONLY water, milk too if you want.

Don't try any shortcut ways  to lose weight, a healthy weight comes with time and dedication.

Eat less meat, more vegetables. Eat more filling foods like bread and rice. Crap from Mcdonalds don't fill your stomach as much as it should.

Start running every day! A mile a day, then more and more as you get better. At least bike/run to school.

Good luck! It'll take a few months but it's well worth it to maintain a healthy lifestyle. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990