First!! finally

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

it was cool to see you guys switching things up a bit, with the inline audio being added directly to the video as a part of the review,

good job & a pat on the back to whoever edited that segment in..

Details separate people.

I lost my trusty sennheiser in-ears that I've had for 4 years just recently, I was quite sad when I realised it was gone forever.

Looks, like I'll be getting a replacement soon :P

btw, anyone know where to get this in Australia?

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

These seems pretty nice IEMs and if they are better than the shure's then they probably sounds good. I bought a pair of RE-400 and i wonder how they compare. Now i want the momentums too :(

That's a plug, not a Jack, Linus  <_< 

Fractal Core 1000. Rosewill Capstone 450. EVGA P55 Micro. i5-750 @4.0 Ghz. Hyper 212+. EVGA GTX 670. 2x 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600. Corsair Force 120. Misc storage drives.

I use Sony XBA-2 which I payed  AUD$120 for. Must say after owning them for over a year I've really enjoyed them, audio quality hasn't degraded over time and the general wear and tear only seems to happen around the right angle connector. I reckon these would be a good comparison to go against these Sennheiser's

The best potato is a baked potato... Or a fried potato cut into wedges... Or fries... Or Mash potato with gravy mmm...

they seem pretty good for $100  great looking  also.  wounder how they would sound for real bet they would be good  

Aviate link is broken, it redirects to http//aviate.yahoo.com/

if i can find it I'll buy it

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Mother of Dick Jokes...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Looks like a great pair of in-ear earphones, though I am curious to know how well they would work with my Cowon X9 player.

Can some one tell why no one reviewed the SOL Republic AMPS HD??? and please dont answer with a retarded answer like (DUH because its SOL Republic)

That "Subscribe Now" stretch was terrible.  :(

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

@nicklmg fix the video links if you can, the link for aviate is "http//aviate.yahoo.com/" in the video, you forgot to add the " : " or it doesn't work so change it to "http://aviate.yahoo.com/"

The question that needs to be asked: What audio clip?

The question that needs to be asked: What audio clip?

It's in the video description

And Aviate...wow. Simple and clean. Yahoo of all people. 

I use Sony XBA-2 which I payed  AUD$120 for. Must say after owning them for over a year I've really enjoyed them, audio quality hasn't degraded over time and the general wear and tear only seems to happen around the right angle connector. I reckon these would be a good comparison to go against these Sennheiser's

Sorry but I owned the same pair for over a year as my daily drivers. When I first tried the Shure SE215s I was blown away by much better sounding, and how much more comfortable they were compared to the Sony's. If what Linus is saying is true about the sound of the Sennheiser's being even better, the Sony's stand no chance IMHO.

These seems pretty nice IEMs and if they are better than the shure's then they probably sounds good. I bought a pair of RE-400 and i wonder how they compare. Now i want the momentums too :(

How do you like the re-400s? I'm looking into getting an IEM and these two my top two right now. Don't know which to get..

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I just can't justify paying that much for IEM's.

They give me headaches, although I could just be using them wrong, and/or, because I use cheap crappy ones lol

PC: i7-3770k, GTX 670, 16gb 1600mhz, SSDs only, Corsair K70, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10.

Xbone

The penis joke in every video. Stop. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch