Is G2A Safe

ImRyan

So I just found out about G2A and have never got anything from them. I had a look around the site and saw Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare for £28.92 sold by G2A not a community seller. Is this  safe.

Could I banned from steam

Link

http://goo.gl/xLFACh

Thanks for your help

I think its against steams terms to buy (and sell) from other countries. Chances are they won't know though

i bought watchdogs there, that was on uplay but it worked great

Kind of

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I use G2A shield to be on the safer side

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

G2A is perfectly safe. Just make sure that if you buy a game or a key, that it's for the region you're in. For instance, don't buy a EU key for Arma 3 when you live in the US

I might be wrong.

yes i have bought a few games from there but i always use g2a shield just to be sure that i get the game  

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

isnt that the site where people buy keys in poor countries and then sell them to richer countries for less than what its sold for there?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Bought Shadow of Mordor and couple of days later steam support: A gift sent to your account has been removed due to a billing issue with the original purchase. They did refund me though.

So yeah, stay away from community sellers. I guess buying directly from them would be more safe.

i7 9700K @ 5 GHz, ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 (OC), Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI, 2x8 HyperX Predator 3200 MHz

I bought like 3 games from there with no issues. Received my keys pretty quick as well. Just always get the key for your region and you will be fine.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I've bought a lot from them and if it would be against ToS, the site wouldn't exist :P

Exactly. There was a website with key generator for LoL skins and it was taken down after few months. G2A is around for a while now, so nothing fishy if you know what you doing :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I've bought two games from G2A so far, Shadow Of Mordor and Far Cry 4 pre-order.

Shadow Of Mordor went smoothly and I've had no issues, hopefully FC4 is the same thing. I think the biggest thing is to listen to what others have posted and buy for your region even if it may not be the cheapest.

You can use the offer code "frags" (as in Jack Frags of Youtube fame) for an additional, small, discount.

50/50 Sometimes the keys they give you are only valid in certain countries.

Yes this site is safe. As you can see it's a "Global" key. That means that you can activate it anywhere. No VPN needed. 

Also to reply to all those "It's illegal" posts. Where do you think are Third party sellers get their keys? No they don't steal them. They buy them from the publisher! Yes it is not allowed via Steam to activate games from some countries. But this is not the case with "Global" keys. 

The only thing I would not recommend you to buy are "RU" keys. They mostly need to be activated with a VPN connection. They sometimes need language patches after ever update and might only be playable with active VPN.

But the key you want to buy is legit. You won't have any problems with it. Steam won't ban you for this. They never did. The key they are selling there is from the same kind Steam gets from the publisher of the game.

It might be safe for the buyer, but it's known to not always be completely legit.

One of the examples is them selling keys from Devolver Digital games which were not legit in some way or another. Theres a tweet somewhere from DD, I can't link since I'm on mobile, sorry.

So the key you buy probably does work, but with issues like this in the past I'd recommend looking for a different site.

THE signature

Yes it's legit. If you're worried about getting ripped off use the shield.

hey sorry if this is dragging up a dead thread im looking to get COD AW on there. it says its from G2A selected offer and g2a shield is selected it should be safe

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I've not had a problem buying a CD Key for FIFA 15 and CS:GO from them. Much cheaper than anywhere else and you get your CD Key within 5 minutes of processing the order.

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

I just cancelled my Far Cry 4 pre-order from G2A (not because i'm sticking it to Ubisoft, I'm getting it for free with my new GTX980) and the refund immediately appeared on my PayPal account.

It took about 10 minutes total to start the online chat, talk to a representative (whose first language appeared to be english, take notes EA!) and get my refund.

So I just found out about G2A and have never got anything from them. I had a look around the site and saw Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare for £28.92 sold by G2A not a community seller. Is this  safe.

Could I banned from steam

Link

http://goo.gl/xLFACh

Thanks for your help

Bought 18 games and a copy of windows 8.1, not a single problem. Just make sure if you use them you use g2a shield and buy from someone who has the best rating (the stars)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000