Lenovo Wins "Best iPhone 6 Copy Ever"

ShadowCaptain

In before #BendGate

more like #Bendovo 

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

If you read that hashtag just right, it sounds dirty.

that was the point hehe

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

The question everyone is wanting to know. Does it bend as well as the iPhone6+?

#Bendgate

:P

But will it blend?

OMG this is the same phone.. why would they do this ?

Lawsuit i can smell you:

It even has the exact same white bands on the back of the phone .... Why do most companies lack innovation these days? 

I swear it's just about money these days. The higher ups in these companies try and steal as many ideas as possible without getting sued. 

I long for the days when companies actually cared about the customers. (Rant over i'm out)

I guess if Apple try to sue for infringing upon their "look", Lenovo can just tell them to go get bent.

Hehe, I made a funny.

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

x

⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⠛⠁⣴⣿⡿⠿⠧⠹⠿⠘⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢹⡇⣿⣿⣿⠄⣞⣯⣷⣾⣿⣿⣧⡹⡆⡀⠉⢹⡌⠐⢿⣿⣿⣿⡞⣿⣿⣿
⣾⡇⣿⣿⡇⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢻⣦⡀⠁⢸⡌⠻⣿⣿⣿⡽⣿⣿
⡇⣿⠹⣿⡇⡟⠛⣉⠁⠉⠉⠻⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡉⠂⠈⠙⢿⣿⣝⣿
⠤⢿⡄⠹⣧⣷⣸⡇⠄⠄⠲⢰⣌⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⡀⠄⠈⠻⢮
⠄⢸⣧⠄⢘⢻⣿⡇⢀⣀⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠄⢀
⠄⠈⣿⡆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣬⣭⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠝⠛⠛⠙⢿⡿⠃⠄⢸
⠄⠄⢿⣿⡀⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⡾⠁⢠⡇⢀
⠄⠄⢸⣿⡇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣫⣻⡟⢀⠄⣿⣷⣾
⠄⠄⢸⣿⡇⠄⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢠⠊⢀⡇⣿⣿
⠒⠤⠄⣿⡇⢀⡲⠄⠄⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠋⠁⣰⠇⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿
⠄⠄⠄⣿⡇⢬⡻⡇⡄⠄⠄⠄⡰⢖⠔⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⠏⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿

They will probably sell this phone in the chinese, russian and indian market. Good luck suing them. You'll be basically suing chinese government.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

can't believe this is the company that bought motorola mobility, i hope they really leave them alone and do their thing, or just moto to took over their whole smartphone division

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Guys it's like you have never seen a lenovo phone, the a859 look just like an htc one x and the vibe x2 looks like the Xperia z2. Chinese manufacturers usually do that, even Meizu phones usually look like iPhones.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

If this is meant for a Chinese market it doesn't matter how much it looks like an iPhone do you really think the Chinese courts would support Apple?

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

With stuff like this, I'm worried how they are going to handle Motorola now that the deal closed about a week ago. 

Apple is too busy with Samsung. 

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

The biggest difference between these two phones would be that one is IOS and the other is Android. Unless Lenovo completely takes the piss and copies the IOS as well.

Lenovo phone look better. :/

Intel Core i7 3820 - Quad Core @3.60 GHz || DX79TO Motherboard (LGA2011 Socket) ||8GB DDR-III RAM (1600 FSB) || 850W Silent Pro - Cooler MasterPSU || 

GTX 670 DirectCUII 2GB DDR5 Asus Graphics Card || 18.5" LED AOC Monitor || 120 GB OCZ SSD + 500 GB Seagate HDD || Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Mechanical Keyboard || Razer Naga MMOG Gaming Mouse

The biggest difference between these two phones would be that one is IOS and the other is Android. Unless Lenovo completely takes the piss and copies the IOS as well.

if you look at the pictures of the screen, the layout looks extremly similar to IOS... could be an android launcher, could be some inhouse OS that runs ART

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I am kinda speechless, I have so many questions:

How long does it take to get a phone to production? apparently a year, so who in apple leaked the design if it's an intentional copy?

Why would lenovo do this if they want to be taken seriously in the west as a phone manufacturer?

is it a low spec or low quality ripp off?

Is it a high quality rip off?

is it possible they started the design first?

how many assumptions can be made because there is no way to prove anything in this thread without omnipotents?

where did i leave my keys?

how many roads must a man travel down?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

How long does it take to get a phone to production? apparently a year, so who in apple leaked the design if it's an intentional copy?

Why would lenovo do this if they want to be taken seriously in the west as a phone manufacturer?

is it a low spec or low quality ripp off?

Is it a high quality rip off?

is it possible they started the design first?

how many assumptions can be made because there is no way to prove anything in this thread without omnipotents?

where did i leave my keys?

how many roads must a man travel down?

where is my pizza?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

1 ) How long does it take to get a phone to production? apparently a year, so who in apple leaked the design if it's an intentional copy?

2 ) Why would lenovo do this if they want to be taken seriously in the west as a phone manufacturer?

3 ) is it a low spec or low quality ripp off?

4 ) Is it a high quality rip off?

5 ) is it possible they started the design first?

6 ) how many assumptions can be made because there is no way to prove anything in this thread without omnipotents?

7 ) where did i leave my keys?

8 ) how many roads must a man travel down?

1 ) It can be done quite fast if you have the basic hardware already and a design that you can copy

2 ) The target is the market in the east, and they love their rip-offs there

3-4 ) depends on your opinion of the original.  It's probably an improvement though.  Decent OS etc.

5 ) Unlikely.  Maybe they were already working on a super-thin phone and decided to copy the iPhail's styling once it was revealed

6 ) Lots

7 ) In the pants that you took to the cleaners.  I hope you remember which cleaner.

8 ) Doesn't matter, they all lead to Rome.

Doesn't look like an iPhone at all. It's straight.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Hey man this is fucking racist! Gay people also have rights...

/s Couldn't resist either xD

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)