Lenovo Wins "Best iPhone 6 Copy Ever"

ShadowCaptain

this is a bit stupid, they would have developed this without knowing how similar it was to the iPhone 6. If apple brought out the iphone 6 after this phone. NO-ONE WOULD COMPLAIN

"similar"

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Lenovo's UI for KitKat looks like ios. I use a Lenovo phone right now.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Dafuq is this?

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

I'm feeling bad about Lenovo. Lenovo is my Favourite brand! :) :) :)

IKR me too.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Maybe they're trying to create an exact copy of the iPhone 6 so that they can release it at a much cheaper price.

Apple do like their high prices. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

That's legit better then the iphone.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Hhahahahah ='D 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Lmao, that's great.  

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

OMG you got to be kidding!

-video-

He is lucky the battery didnt blow up.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

really? are they even trying, because this is not a "accident"

They aren't. In international markets, fake iPhones and Galaxy's are the shit. Lenovo is exploiting that. In markets like China and India, this phone will spread like wildfire.  

Its so bad that one of my relatives bought an iPhone from an authorized retailer (a big department store brand) and got a knock off. 

To be honest, Lenovo's looks a lot slimmer...

But I like the iPhone's physical button on the bottom than the touch on Lenovo's.

They copied everything right down to the marketing structure.

That's just pathetic. Hate on Apple all you want but they have every right in the history of rights to sue Lenovo here.

Ye ole' train

apple.jpg

Looks like these guys are busy writing up a suit already :lol:

lmao i can't 

i'm sure it won't bend , Lenovo have really great job on andy phones !

They copied everything right down to the marketing structure.

That's just pathetic. Hate on Apple all you want but they have every right in the history of rights to sue Lenovo here.

That's china for you.

looks like it might just be better lol, but i would love to see some specs

Similar in shape but I doubt Apple will win any lawsuit against Lenovo. People need to realise that in some domains you will have what's called an "optimal design". Best example is in automative industry, where sports cars have the teardrop shape, due to aerodynamic reasons. Same in tech when it comes to phones or gadets that are hold in hand. You will have an "optimal design" that's best for the user. Ofc, the differences come in the hardware in it and other UI/UX features, like buttons placements, etc...

Better buttons/button placement in my view and no CAMERA BUMP

Looks like they made it slightly better. The problem is how thin it is still.