best games on steam

computerg767

Arma 3 if you're in to milsims.

I've been playing this quite allot, i love simulators and fps' so i love this. if you like zombies you can get arma 2 combined opps and play day-z, arma 2 isnt bad either :)

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Definitely Arma 2. - together with Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.

This game is brilliant, the teamplay is awesome - sitting with like 20 guys in a chopper and then landing, all running out and the madness begins... absolutely awesome I tell you.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Games I've enjoyed, and would consider "the best" on my library:

Portal

Portal 2

Mirror's Edge

LIMBO

Borderlands 2

Portal and Portal 2 are must-haves.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

To start with, I play sims and shooters, which is reflected in my play time!

Arma series

Euro truck sim 2

Spec Ops: The line (Epic game, still havn't gotten round to finishing it! DAMN YOU EXAMS!!)

I waste endless amounts of time in ets2 and arma 2 and 3, I love being able to do whatever I want!

Do I want to fly a blackhawk? or do I want to have an epic ground battle, at night, on modded maps (I love Celle 2)

And ets2 just hooks you in and you cant stop, and time just disappears

Bioshock, 1 and Infinite
Company Of Heros 2, and the public beta is out right now

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Metro: 2033
Farcry 3
Borderlands 2
(Fun ONLY with friends) Ace Of Spades
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
I'm just content with the library I have, if you want to stock up on you wishlist for summersale (which I know this thread exists for), just go on IGN or Gamespot (cause fuck metacritic) and look at games on PC, GOGOGOG

The binding of isaac. Great indie game made by the same person who made super meat boy. My most played game on steam, has such great replayability.

one of my friends is obsessed with that game, every afterschool, he would beat the game, then do his homework

so sad he left ;__;

(games that i plan buy)

Shift 2 Unleashed

Shift 2 Unleashed has shitty game physics and terrible EA support. Get Shift 1 instead if you really want that NFS racetrack style game.

~meOw! Σ:3