best games on steam

computerg767

What are some of the best games that are available on steam I am going to be updating my library for the summer and need some epic games

What genre do you like?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

the ones on sale

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Anything really I play most games and yes agreed I buy anything that is pretty good on sale

The ones that you like.

Really though, you should go on Youtube and watch random playthroughs until you find something you might be interested in. Many games are just as fun when watching the playthrough of it, sometimes even funnier when it's well commentated.

Well if you have the GPU power to run it; Planet side 2. Its actually Free to play... Then Portal 2. I have heard counter strike is fun...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Yeah my friend talks about planet side 2 I played the beta but I am not to into playing with others online I find its rather annoying considering I am legally blind

Sleeping Dogs isn't bad. Also, Borderlands 2, Torchlight II, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Asylum.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

All the half life games (assuming you haven't played these already..)

BioShock 1, 2 and infinite.

Some of the indie games are great too, limbo and deadlight being my favourites.

Enjoy :-)

If you haven't played Skyrim yet you NEED to get the legendary edition ASAP, even at the current price it's an amazing deal (40EUR for the game and all DLCs). Bioshock infinite is cool but I actually prefer Metro Last Light myself. 

Yes I haven't bought sky rim yet and good thing too also I will be getting the bioshocks already have portal 2 and have you guys play don't star be that game is pretty good as well

Torchlight 2

Call of Juarez

Skyrim

Saints Row The Third C:

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

If you like first person shooters, PlanetSide 2 and Blacklight: Retribution are good Free2Play games (on completely opposite ends of the FPS spectrum). I also cannot recommend Portal (2) enough.

HTTP/2 203

Well if you have the GPU power to run it; Planet side 2. Its actually Free to play... Then Portal 2. I have heard counter strike is fun...

I once ran Planetside2 on a 3570k's integrated graphics. I'll admit, the graphics part was a bit overclocked, but Planetside ran really smooth.

Tomb Raider (2013)

Portal 2 (and buy the Portal 1 to)

The Ultimate DOOM (i hear that the DOOM 3 BFG Edition also have this inside, so you may want buy that instead)

(games that i plan buy)

Resident Evil 6

DmC Devil May Cry

Alice: Madness Returns

Shift 2 Unleashed

Magic 2014

BioShock Infinite

Metro Last Light

I once ran Planetside2 on a 3570k's integrated graphics. I'll admit, the graphics part was a bit overclocked, but Planetside ran really smooth.

Hhm. I can hardly run it on my hd 6450....

Hhm. I can hardly run it on my hd 6450....

There is some config stuff you can do to improve performance. can't remember where or how.

There is some config stuff you can do to improve performance. can't remember where or how.

Ill google it.

Metro: Last Light

Mark of the Ninja

Hotline Miami

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Civilization V

Portal 2

Tomb Raider (2013) is also a good game (bought it for 17€ on sale)

Don't Starve looks like a cool game too

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

The binding of isaac. Great indie game made by the same person who made super meat boy. My most played game on steam, has such great replayability.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/