2 - can you play CoD AW ?

3 - do you like it ?

1 - 7850 (5000mhz) + oc cpu AMD 4x 3406mhz + oc ram 8GB 1817mhz  :ph34r:

2 - oh yeas  :lol:

3 - i love it  :wub:

3 - do you like it ?

Omg Android phones are clearly so much better

Definetely better than Ghosts.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

ive yet to decide whether i want it for my pc or console :P the blade im hoping will be able to run it perfectly :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

ive yet to decide whether i want it for my pc or console :P the blade im hoping will be able to run it perfectly :D

Don't get FPS for consoles... just don't.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Don't get FPS for consoles... just don't.

thats where i spent my days before the land of pc gaming :P my friends also got it for console so its tempting + it takes up 50 gigs to download :S ive only got 145 left on the blades ssd, dont wanna go wastin space like that. i was thinking maybe buy it for console to see if i even like it and if i do then go return it, get full cash back, then buy it on steam.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

i haven't played it yet i am getting it tomorrow but from what i hear its one of the best cods since cod 4 and after ghosts i said i wouldn't buy it again but i guess i will be getting it  :lol:

AMD 8350 (4.2Ghz)
16GB 1866Mhz Ram
GTX 660ti

Settings I am using.

omN1cox.png

When I am playing I am getting 50 - 60fps, some parts make it drop to 40 - 50FPS. BUT there is this 1 gun, if I shoot it my FPS drops to around 20FPS, its some assault rifle, cannot remember the name. 

The load time for each mission is HORRIBLE, it takes forever, and its on a SSD dedicated to games.

Currently only played single player, as I like completing the story before going online.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I5 4670k

16gb corsair vengen pro

g1 970

This game use alot of cpu power, almost 80%-90 all time

Max setting 60-100fps alot of dips

need to lower my gpu oc from 1554 down to 1447. Nvidia driver just kept crashing

use 2.5b vram at 1080p too

Will this setup work on Medium with Anti-Aliasing turned off at 1920x1080?

Intel Core i3-4150

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8 GB 2x4 1600 MHz

ASUS GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB

BUT there is this 1 gun, if I shoot it my FPS drops to around 20FPS, its some assault rifle, cannot remember the name. 

Probably defective GPU? Have you ran into any issues with such a thing as a GTX 660 Ti? I'd recommend upgrading soon.

kompooterz.

Will this setup work on Medium with Anti-Aliasing turned off at 1920x1080?

Intel Core i3-4150

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8 GB 2x4 1600 MHz

ASUS GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB

Probably defective GPU? Have you ran into any issues with such a thing as a GTX 660 Ti? I'd recommend upgrading soon.

the true... i will not buy a dual core cpu to run this game friend  :blush: 

(not even sure if they can)

1.) Intel i7 4790, R9 290X DCUII OC, Kingston HyperX 16gb 1866MHz.

2.) Can't play it because their are huge fps drops, and still haven't found the solution.

3.) The few times I played it without FPS drops I really enjoyed it.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

even though i normally go with FPS on pc, i would go with CoD on console because it is created for and balanced for controllers. my opinion and past experience 

Main Gaming Rig:

[Xeon 1231 v3] - [Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI] - [Noctua NH-U9S] [R9 Nano] - [8GB Corsair Vengnance LP] [Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB] - [Seagate Barrcuda 500GB] [Silverstone SX-500 LG] [M1 Ncases] - [MG279q freesync] - [Vortex Poker 3] [Logitech G502][HE-400I HIFIMAN][Objective2 + ODAC]

even though i normally go with FPS on pc, i would go with CoD on console because it is created for and balanced for controllers. my opinion and past experience 

I play with a controller on PC, and you can actually do well against people with mouse and keyboard. My performance with controller is about the same as with mouse and keyboard but it just feels so much better to play with a controller.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

completely unrelated but OMG everyone talking about cod AW is making me want to get it!

It's $40 on G2A, so why not?

If I get it, it'd be for console because that's what my friends have but also because I grew up on CoD on the console and that's the only game I won't play on PC.

1 - 7850 (5000mhz) + oc cpu AMD 4x 3406mhz + oc ram 8GB 1817mhz  :ph34r:

What 7850 have? Because i have this 1 GB un-overclockable XFX version  <_< and its always lagging when playing with other players... the performance alone in a custom game is pretty good though.

I play with a controller on PC, and you can actually do well against people with mouse and keyboard. My performance with controller is about the same as with mouse and keyboard but it just feels so much better to play with a controller.

Said no one ever...

You must suck with a mouse and keyboard or your using $20 wireless mouse and keyboard.

Said no one ever...

You must suck with a mouse and keyboard or your using $20 wireless mouse and keyboard.

Well I just said that. And I also said I can perform the same with both. Check my profile if you want to see what peripherals I use, and I play PC games for over 5 years now so that's not the problem.

Omg Android phones are clearly so much better

Definetely better than Ghosts.

Anything's better than Ghosts.

GTX 760

OCZ Gold 6GB RAM

Intel Core i7 - Forgot the version -.-

I can run it, Not downloading it though, I'm going to wait for the patches to start rolling out, Then I'm going to purchase the hard copy as my internet sucks massive balls.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

I think i might be getting it sometime. I only played CoD MW2 & 3 on the Xbox 360. Got boring pretty quickly for me because i was constantly just walking around searching for someone to kill. And there were way too many killstreaks used. The new movement seems cool, maps look good and getting killstreaks seems to be a lot harder. Looking at benchmarks from LTT i think this shouldn't be any problem on my system (i5-4670K, GTX660)

Had the 660 TI for over a year and a half, never had any issues actually it surprises me in some games at how well it does. Yeah I plan on upgrading soon, I have infact been thinking about doing a new build (Intel), and use this as a workstation.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I can play it well, and I like it a lot actually.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

CoD AW - requirements and discussion

some small questions  ^_^

1 - what CPU and GPU and RAM you have ?

2 - can you play CoD AW ? 

3 - do you like it ?

1 - what CPU and GPU and RAM you have ? AMD FX 8350 OC to 4.6ghz watercooled. AMD 7990 OC'd. Dominator platinums.

2 - can you play CoD AW ? Kind of. The game runs really well, but will lock up on me after 10 minutes or so.

3 - do you like it ? I would, if I could actually play it.