Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite part of this giveaway would be the antec chassis because I've always used antec cases for my builds and I would like to say that antec's products have served me well the past few years.

My favorite thing in this bundle is the case because i really like the style of it.

Favourite Item

Antec Edge 750 Power Supply

Reasons

It is an attractive power supply from all angles and it has a high grade fluid dynamic bearing fan producing only very low noise levels.

Cooler looks great...i love it...and i need one to chill my PC heheh

let the luckiest person win! :)

What i like : The Accent lighting kit.

Reason : An appropriate lighting is absolutely necessary IMO for a truly immersive experience. If I had some awesome speakers, and didn't have to use my headset, the fans would be my favorites, for loud ones ruin the experience ( And the scares in Outlast!! ) 

I love the coolers because I think Antec is the BEST when it comes to water cooling or air cooling!

Accent lighting kit because I love things that improve looks of your gaming station!

favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Why need something to cool my new i7 4790k so i can overclock it 

Favorite item:

Kuhler 1250

Why:

Because it's diffrent design from the norm.

Accent Lighting Kit because high end computers shouldn't look boring.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Accent lighting kit because I love things that improve looks of your gaming rig.

My favorite item is the case

Why: Because mine is too small for my gtx 770 (no room for hard drives) and because it look 1000000 times better :):D

I like the swag powersupply. On a scale of pastrami to Alfredo it's a solid spaghetti. Eminem approves.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

I like the kuhler 1250 the most, because I am currently running a decent air cooler but with a mounting system like on the stock intel coolers and one of the feet got bent trying to install in a way too tight system.
So yeeeeaah...

Giveaway time!

My favourite item has to be the CPU cooler, because the one I have at the moment is quite loud sometimes. Besides I've always wanted a liquid CPU cooler.

My favorite part has to be the true quiet fans. Awesome airflow, and nothing is more beautiful to the ear than silence.

My favorite part of this giveaway is the cooler, as I need a new one.

To be honest, I think the powersupply stands out a lot, in a good way.

I've always sticked to very discrete power supplies, but this'd look beast in a build!

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Hey Linus,

Nice video about that paper plane. :lol:

Question: Whats youre favorite item?

Answer: The EDG750 PSU.

Why: On the outside it has character and inside it's a pure beast. I like the colors too :):P