Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That watercooling loop looks sweet, a nice touch to the black and white scheme that for some reason I love uncontrollably.

The water cooler because w gaming my bloody CPU hits up to 70 degrees. I have a an R9 290 which goes upto 60 degrees which makes me crap myself but I now know from Lindsey's video that thr 290 running on upto 90 degrees is perfectly normal. That is quiet relieving.

My favorite object out of all of them would be the "True Quiet Fans". The fans are my favorite because my computer makes very loud noises when running the most basic games and I don't like that because it annoys me and my friends because it does it continuously.  :)

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Would love to win this! new a new case and cpu cooler :L

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

I like everything because it is like the ultimate silent pc but if I have to choos I would choose the case because it looks so Damm good and it has such goos airflow and I want to built a pc and this can fit everything I mean it is amazing in almost every Way i would of liked to see those screws that can't fall out but is is amazing

The PSU looks nice, but the cooler though, I never had water cooling of any kind in my PC.

The EGD750 PSU would be perfect to run a pair of GTX 970 GPU's

My favorite is the fans, I'm building a new pc and I have some unused fan places and it would be great to put these silent ones there.

That EDGE 750 PSU! A Seasonic G-Series PSU with a quieter fan? That's a winning combination.

The favorite for me would probably have to be the lighting kit. I'm planning a build soon and had to scrap my plans for lighting due to budgetary reasons :P

Thank u 4 giving us the chance to win this stuff :3

My favorite is the Case cause I love Antec cases.

I like everything about it because I have heard that their products are grate and they indeed do look grate! 

Also some of the reason could be that I am really into tech and especially to tech that is good looking. :D

accent lighting by far is the best in that deal would look great to throw along my monitor arm

Nice giveaway could use any of those.

Favorite item the PSU I love the combo of back and red especially that variation.

Oow can you Contact me tro email xstrietman@gmail.com tanks if this one is choosen don't take it take the one above because I also posted that but I don't Chek the tread often so I made a quick reply

I like the case it looks awesome and i like the power supply it looks very good

it is such a great bundle