Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Woo giveaways!

Surely the best things are the lights. Common! Pretty colours!

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

I really like the power supply it is very stylefull with the red lines compared to most other ones. it is also very nice to have a silent power supply because I don't want my pc to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

Thanks for yet another giveaway!

My favorite item here is the Pulse headset. It would be great to get the chance to try them out!

Love to see all these competitions  :). I would love to have the power supply, as the one I have now makes a constant whining, is is non modular(so my cable management is terrible as I have an m-atx case) and its cables are the only part of my pc that messes up my colour scheme.

Thank you for this awesome giveaway!

I like the Kuhler 1250 the most because my current 3 year old intel stock cooler is everything else than quiet :(

Love the CPU Cooler cuz they are mostly use for modding reasons and my experience with one of them are great for my GPU. Happy to see antec join in on the give away stuff :)

My favorite item in this bundle is the power supply. I've been recommended to buy PSU from Antec. I'm currently using a low-end power supply and this would be a fine upgrade for me.