Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the PSU because i need a new 750w PSU for my two r9 280x :) 

My Favorite Item is Kuhler 1250

The main reason , i want to replave my stock cooler from my Athlon x4 760k.

Thanks LMG

Francis.

Thanks for the giveaway. My favorite item is any of those things since my computer is really old. It would be nice to have all of those things.

I like the power supply, the silence along with the lights!

Wow ! Huge bundle :D

My favorite item would be the silent hydro cooler, i want to build a new pc with all that new technologies came out after this summer , that bundle would be the perfect present for christmas for anyone.

The PSU is probably my favourite item in the giveaway. I really like the red colour scheme and 750w is a nice number to be running, I could do with a new PSU to accommodate the second GTX660 that I acquired recently.

Thanks for running these giveaways guys, best of luck to everyone else entering.

My favorite item is the bad ass awesome looking case, that if i win will store my new build that i'm getting after Christmas :)

P.S. Hi Linus, my brother!

Edg750W PSU. Why? Because it has a 80 plus gold certification and a high percentage of efficiency. Also, a 750W psu would be perfectly enough for the build that i am planning.

I am sorry for not posting much here but i watch your videos every day and i am looking forward for the mineral oil cooled pc and room water cooling videos.

Great giveaway, i relly like the PSU since i really appreciate silence in my computer cases!

Thanks to Antec and LMG for this.

Favorite item : The liquid cooler becasuse i think that it is an interesting idea having dual pumps+ i like when companys try new things

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I would say power supply because it would look great in my black&red ThermalTake Xaser 3 :)

Fav: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why: It looks elegant and functional, also its better then what I have at the moment.

My favorite item of this giveaway is the case. Plane black but with the lighting kit that comes with it, it should look awesome.

The Silent hydro cooler would deffenetly be the thing i choose because i've heard that, that thing is a champ:)

Man another giveaway? hmmm

I think what i like the most is the cooler been spending some time reading about it and it seems pretty great!

Antec EDG750 PSU, because 750 Watts is perfect, 92% efficiency is rather close to platinum.